Enugu State University Recruitment 2024/2025 is ongoing. Details about the job vacancies, recruitment form, ESUT registration requirements, application portal (www.esut.edu.ng), how to apply for Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2023, closing date, and other relevant information are outlined in this article.
Do you currently reside in Nigeria and are searching for a lecturing job? If yes, this is to notify you that ESUT recruitment 2023 is ongoing and you can submit an application following the guidelines and instructions in this article.
So, if you wish to apply for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2023, we recommend you stick through this post till the end.
The application process for ESUT recruitment is quite simple but very competitive. Prior to this, it would be of great benefit if you paid adequate close attention to every detail on this webpage.
In precise terms, here are the things we would be discussing on this page as regards the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment exercise 2024.
- If ESUT recruitment for 2023 begun?
- What are the vacant positions in Enugu State University of Science and Technology?
- The requirements for ESUT recruitment
- How to submit an application
- ESUT registration requirements
- ESUT Recruitment 2024Requirements
- ESUT Recruitment Portal 2024
- How to Apply for ESUT Recruitment 2024
- Is Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment Form Out? and then
- Closing date for ESUT recruitment
As an added advantage, we have shared a few tips that would help you come out successful in this recruitment exercise.
Facts about Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment
A competitive remuneration package that includes a basic salary, a generous house allowance, and medical bill coverage as per the academic scheme will be provided.
For lecturing positions, a tutorial follows, and employment will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
Interested candidates are then advised to provide full details of educational and professional qualifications, working experience, candidates’ telephone numbers, present post and salary, and an active email address.
Is ESUT recruitment for 2024 begun?
Yes, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, recruitment for academic and non-academic staff is ongoing. Prospective applicants must apply through the online recruitment portal www.esut.edu.ng.
The application form is very free and accessible to all interested applicants from any of the states below, so long as they meet the job requirements.
Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Sokoto State, Adamawa State, Bayelsa State, Plateau State, Jigawa State, Bauchi State, Benue State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Cross River State, Ondo State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Borno State, Kaduna State, Niger State, Ekiti State, Ogun State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Zamfara State, Osun State, Lagos State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Gombe State, Taraba State, Kwara State.
Enugu State University Recruitment Application Form 2024
The management of Enugu State University wishes to notify the general public about the commencement of their recruitment exercise, and suitable qualified applicants are to visit the online career portal at www.esut.edu.ng to apply.
It is important for prospective candidates to note that the application form is free and accessible to all interested candidates via the recruitment portal. No applicant is allowed to make payments to anyone as regards this job application process.
ESUT Recruitment 2024 Requirements
- Prospective individuals must be both Nigerian citizens and non-citizens.
- Interested applicants for the job vacancy should compulsorily possess a relevant degree in any related field, the degrees include a B.SC, B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Intended candidates must present their one-year compulsory NYSC certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc. and HND holders.
- Intended applicants should have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English and mathematics, which are very compulsory.
- Positions of non-teaching staff for any applicants who applied must have a Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Interested candidates must have an identity card from their local government area.
- Applicants must have good behavior and be well-composed.
- Applicants should not be involved in any criminal records or cases.
- Certificates of state of origin duly signed by an authorized person are highly demanded from applicants.
- No matter what position they are applying for, interested candidates must prove their Certificate of Birth (from the National Population Commission) or an Affidavit of Declaration of Age.
- Prospective candidates must be willing to maturely handle children or students
- Applicants must be playful to both follow staff and students.
- In the 21st century, applicants who are computer literate have an added advantage.
- Applicants for this job should have two (2) to three (3) years of working experience, especially those applying for high positions.
ESUT Recruitment Portal 2024
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) recruitment portal is www.esut.edu.ng. Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the website to explore vacant positions and then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for ESUT Recruitment 2024
- First, you have to visit the recruitment portal www.esut.edu.ng
- Simply insert your BVN number and phone number in the box provided.
- Then click the Skye blue button to log in.”
- Highlight an area of specialization or discipline of your choice.
- Carefully scan through the recruitment descriptions and guidelines.
- Accurately insert your personal details into the provided spaces.
- Ensure you clearly scan all your credentials and other required documents that are to be uploaded on the application portal.
- Then proofread over and over again, and proceed to submit your application.
Important Documents Needed
- Birth certificate or affidavit declaration of age
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Senior Secondary School Certificates (SSCE)
- Certificate of Tertiary Institution
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate
- Local Government/State Certificate of Origin
- A fixed passport photograph.
Is Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment Form Out?
Currently, the ESUT recruitment exercise has not yet started. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal regularly to know the latest update because the information reaching us is that Enugu State University will soon commence its 2023 recruitment exercise.
ESUT Recruitment 2024 Closing Date
The application deadline for 2024 ESUT recruitment has not yet been disclosed to the general public because the starting date or the official commencement date for this year’s recruitment has not been published.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng