Kwara State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025
Kwara State Teachers Recruitment: Do you wish to work under the Kwara State Government? Do you have interest in applying for the Kwara State Teachers Recruitment which is currently ongoing? Well, you are fortunate to be here.
The Kwara State Teachers Recruitment Board has officially made it known that the vacancies for teachers are open to all eligible candidates who wish to become a teacher and work under the Kwara State Government.
It is important to note that only those who are eligible and have met all the requirements will be accepted for any position that he or she has chosen. This application is an online application and all available positions are on the website, so as an applicant, you need to read through the requirements and make sure you have made the requirements before you apply for any position.
If you do not know the website to apply or you do not know how to go about the application, then you are on the right page. In this guide, I will talk you through the Kwara State Teachers Recruitment, the available positions, and the requirements needed to be recruited.
To get more insights on this, I suggest you stay on this page as all information will be provided below.
Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
The Kwara State Government seeks to enhance education within the state, aiming to create a socially, economical, harmonious, and aesthetically delightful environment for all students and the society at large.
With the hope of enhancing the educational sector, the Kwara State government has also made an opening to recruit new teachers to work under the Kwara State Government. It is important to note that the application is going to be done online through the official website of the state.
As a candidate seeking to apply for the job, you need to know that the application is totally free of charge and it is expected of all candidates to meet the requirements of each job they are applying for so they can be recruited.
There are some requirements stated for all interested applicants to meet and the requirement is almost applicable to available job positions. All requirements will be stated below; I recommend you scroll down to get more information on this.
Qualifications and Requirements for the Kwara State Teacher’s Recruitment
We have some qualifications and requirements all applicants must meet to be recruited. Some of the requirements and qualifications include:
- All interested applicants must be Nigerian Citizens
- All applicants must have a local Government identification
- You must be of Good behavior and composure
- As an interested applicant, you must not have any previous criminal cases
- You must have a state-of-origin certificate
- All interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- You must possess a birth certificate or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- All interested applicants must have a strong communication and interpersonal skills
- All interested applicants must have any of the following qualifications from any recognized institutions: B.ED, BA, HND, OND, and NCE.
- All interested applicants must possess an NYSC certificate or exemption letter
- All interested applicants must possess SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credit scores in at least five subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- All interested applicants must possess a primary six school leaving certificate (For non-teaching positions)
- All interested applicants must have a basic knowledge of computer applications which is considered to be an advantage.
- All interested applicants must not exceed the age of 35 as at the time of application.
- All interested applicants must possess a valid means of identification e.g. driver’s license, National ID, Passport, Voter’s Card, or National Identification Number.
- All applicants must be registered under the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- All candidates must receive a government hospital’s official certification that they are well enough to work.
Kwara State Government is inviting qualified applicants who can teach and of the disciplined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counseling
- Christian Religious Studies
All interested applicants are advised to start their application process online through the official website via www.tescom.kw.gov.ng which is the official website for the Kwara State Recruitment portal. If you have an interest in applying for any of the above teacher’s positions, then it is very important to take note of the requirements and make sure you meet all the qualifications and requirements.
How to Apply for the Kwara State Teachers Recruitment
Here are guidelines on how to apply for the Kwara State Teachers Recruitment. Do well to follow the guidelines to have a successful application.
- The first thing you have to do is to visit the official website which is the Kwara State Teachers Registration portal via www.tescom.kw.gov.ng
- When the page is open, do well to click on the career section on the page
- When that is done, you click and sign up for an account if you do not have an account yet
- When you have done that, you then click on the available vacancies to know the open vacancies.
- When the page is open, you then have to read and follow the instructions carefully
- When you have read all the necessary instructions, you then know if you have met the requirements for the job or not. If you have met the requirements, you can proceed but if not, you do not meet the requirements, the is no need for you to apply for the job.
- When done and preceded, you need to provide and verify all the necessary information
- When done, do well to submit your application.
Note: It I important to cross-check your form before submitting it and do well not to give out false information as you might be disqualified if known.
To all those seeking to apply for the Kwara State Teachers Recruitment, well the application form is now out online and all interested applicants are expected to meet the requirements to be recruited. To apply for the vacant position, you need to log into their official website. If you have issues doing that, you can simply follow our guidelines above. You can DROP A COMMENT if you have any difficulty while applying.
Share with Friends
- Ask KindiJanuary 3, 2024Full List of Noun Courses Offered For 2024/2025
- RecruitmentDecember 30, 2023Ozoro Poly Recruitment 2024 Portal- Apply Now
- RecruitmentDecember 30, 2023LUTH Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal
- RecruitmentDecember 30, 2023OPEC Recruitment 2024 Application Form Portal (Worldwide)