Npower Teach Recruitment: This article contains complete information about N-Power teach recruitment including the latest news, jobs, duration, www.npower.gov.ng Portal, www.npower.gov.ng registration portal, application form, how to apply, recruitment process, selection process, batch C deployment status list, shortlisted candidates, closing date etc.
Are you a young Nigerian citizen?, a fresh graduate or undergraduate who is ready to take up a career in teaching or looking on how to get a Federal Government teaching job?, we’re excited to say that the Npower teach recruitment in Nigeria is currently open and the registration is ongoing. Here’s an opportunity for you to change your employment status and be enrolled on the Federal Government dashboard for monthly stipends or salary.
Find out about what you should know about Npower teach recruitment, www.npower.gov.ng Registration portal, Npower Batch C Deployment Status list via Nasims 2024 posting letter and how to download & upload PPA Acceptance/Deployment Letter in this article.
Do you want to find out about what you should do to be shortlisted for the Npower teach recruitment?, then keep reading this article to the end and follow all the instructions and guidelines as listed in this article because we have provided you with vital details to get you shortlisted for the Npower teach recruitment.So, let’s get started.
Npower is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria founded with the mission to address unemployment and to increase social change and development in Nigeria.
The Npower program is designed with the target to reach out to Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 – 35 years old to learn, develop and acquire worthwhile lifelong skills in education, healthcare and civic engagement to empower them to become agents of social change or changemakers in their communities.
Latest News on Npower Recruitment
This information is for those who have been anticipating when the Npower recruitment will be commencing,so this is to let you know that the Federal Government of Nigeria has opened the Npower registration portal for the teaching category. Therefore, interested persons should visit the registration portal to begin their application.
What You Should Know About Npower Teach
Npower teach is one of the categories listed for employment by the Federal Government of Nigeria.it was created to bring forth transformations, reformation and improvise on how students are being taught in schools in Nigeria.
Applicants for the Npower teach program will be shortlisted and deployed as assistant teachers to different primary schools in Nigeria.
Apart from the Npower teach, there are other categories for the Npower recruitment and they include Npower: Agro, Health, Tech(software and Hardware), Tax and Knowledge.
We have provided you with all the details you need to apply for the Npower teach recruitment here in this article.
N-Power Teach Volunteer job roles
The jobs you could get via the N-power teach program: As an Npower teach volunteer, you’ll acquire new skills and advance your career in the following field as a:
- Project Supervisor
- Strategy Consultant
- Professional Teaching
- Social Services Analyst
- Project Manager
- Education Consultant
- Senior Research Analyst
- Research Associate
- Education Service Manager
N-Power Teach duration of program
The Npower program is open for all post secondary school graduates who hold an Ordinary National Diploma OND, NCE or B.Sc in Education or other fields of discipline from a recognized and accredited University. The N-teach program usually lasts for a maximum of 2 years and all successful candidates usually undergo training and induction before being deployed to their place of primary assignment.
Npower Teach Portal Login www.nasims.gov.ng/login
Interested person who have successfully created and account and submitted their application for the Npower teach recruitment can go ahead to log into the n-teach portal at www.nasims.gov.ng/login using the email address and password they used during the registration
Npower Teach Recruitment Application Form
The application form for the Npower teach recruitment for batch C can be accessed on the recruitment application portal at www.nasims.gov.ng/application, interested and qualified applicants who meet the requirements below can proceed to the portal to begin their application.
Npower Teach Recruitment Requirements
All applicants for the N-power teach recruitment must meet all the requirements below to be eligible to apply for the Npower teach recruitment:
- You must come from any of the states in Nigeria
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to his or her place of primary assignment
- Interested persons must not be younger than 18 years old and not older than 35 years old
- Computer literacy is of great advantage
- Prospective beneficiaries of the Npower teach program must be someone who pays attention to details
- Applicants must have a valid proof of identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, International Passport or Driver’s License
- Qualified applicants have an active bank account with a Bank Verification Number, BVN
- All interested applicants must possess a minimum of five(5) credits in WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB in not more than two(2)sittings
- Possession of OND, HND, B.Sc or higher from a recognized institution is mandatory
- Candidates must possess excellent team spirit and good communication skill
- interested persons must have passion for the teaching profession
- Applicants must have excellent critical thinking and problem solving competencies
- You must exhibit excellent classroom management and organizational skills
NPower Registration- Register for Npower Here
To register for the Npower teach program, interested applicants should visit the registration form portal at www.nasims.gov.ng/application to fill out the registration form and proceed to submit it
How to Apply for Npower Teach Recruitment
Follow the guideline below to apply for the npower teach program:
- Launch the official npower recruitment portal at www.nasims.gov.ng/application
- Select ‘apply” on the upper right menu
- Choose “Npower teach” under the categories
- Fill out the application registration form with appropriate answers
- Upload the required documents
- Review your applications
- Then proceed to submit it
Npower Teach Recruitment Process
The selection process for Npower teach applicants is listed below, applicants must make sure that they follow through each stages should they be qualified to move on further
- Application stage
- BVN verification stage
- Test stage
- Device selection stage
- Pre selection stage
- Physical verification stage
- Selection stage
- Deployment stage
Npower Batch C Deployment Status list
Candidates from the stream 1 and stream 2 batch C npower recruitment can now check their deployment status and posting letters following the guidelines below:
- Visit you npower self service portal
- Select the deployment menu
- Checkout details about postings
- Download your deployment letter, print and save it on your google drive for use
- Go to your place of primary assignment with your letter of deployment for either approval or rejection
- Upload your signed letter of deployment to the service portal
All interested person who have created an account on the Npower portal and has submitted their application can login to their dashboard to access other information concerning their N- teach application status at www.nasims.gov.ng/login
Npower Teach Shortlisted Candidates
Every year the Federal Government opens their call for applications for different batches of the Npower program. check below to see how to check your name on the shortlist.
- Click on the pre-selection status menu
- Fill out your BVN, email address and phone number in the box shown
- Press enter on your laptop or click on search to begin searching
- A notification will pop up showing your npower recruitment status
Npower Teach Recruitment Closing Date
Currently, the closing date for the npower recruitment 2023 haven’t been announced but however, the npower recruitment does not last longer than 2 weeks from the time of publication. Therefore, all interested and suitable candidates should make sure that they visit the npower portal to submit their application on time to avoid missing out as an Npower beneficiary for 2023 batch.
FAQs about the Npower recruitment
Is Npower open for 2023?
Yes, the npower recruitment portal is currently open and applications from suitable and qualified applicants. Visit the recruitment application portal to begin your application
How much is Npower Salary?
Npower Teach N20,000 -N40,000
Npower Agro N25,000 – N40,000
Npower Teach N28,000 – N30,000
Npower Health N30,000 – N40,000
Follow our portal at www.kindigrifles.com to stay updated to latest news and information about Npower and other legit ongoing recruitments.
- CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Shortlist
- Civil Defence CBT Exam
- Kabo Air Recruitment
- RSCSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- RecruitmentJanuary 29, 2024Central Bank of Kenya CBK Recruitment 2024/2025 Application
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Earn $500 Monthly Just for Drawing
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Highest-Paying Freelance Job Ideas in 2024
- RecruitmentJanuary 17, 2024NIOMR Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal