The Closing Date for FRSC Recruitment has been announced. Do you want to know the deadline for the ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment? If yes, I have highlighted the closing date, recruitment portal, available job positions, and how to apply for FRSC Jobs. continue reading this article as I explain in detail.
What is the Closing Date for FRSC Recruitment 2023?
The closing date for FRSC recruitment 2023/2024 is April 30, 2023. If you have all the requirements, kindly visit the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment (FRSC) recruitment portal and apply before the application deadline.
Once the application portal is closed, applicants will not be able to submit their recruitment forms. Therefore, to avoid a late-hour rush, It is advised that interested persons should fill out the 2023 FRSC recruitment form now.
Haven’t you applied for the ongoing Road Safety Recruitment? If yes, the following are important things that will help you apply successfully.
FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal
The Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment portal is www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. The FRSC recruitment portal is the most important thing every prospective applicant needs to know. This is where you will see FRSC Available job positions, requirements for each vacancy, Application form, and other relevant information about the recruitment process.
You can apply for any of the vacant positions below.
FRSC Job Vacancies 2023
The available job positions for 2023/2024 FRSC Recruitment Cadre Job Application are: RMA Cadre, MI Cadre, Officer Cadre, and Officer(MBBS) Cadre
Intending applicants must meet certain requirements to apply for any of these positions. These requirements are listed below
Eligibility Criteria for FRSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2023/2024 exercise are to take note of the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen. Interested applicants —who are not Nigerians should forget about this recruitment.
- The applicant must have an authentic means of identifying his/herself. You can only use one of the following; a National Identity Card, a Driver’s license, an International Passport, or a Voter’s card.
- The applicant must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: (WASSCE), (NECO), (GCE), or NABTEB. Credit in Mathematics and English is mandatory.
- If you are using a Statement of Results, it must be no older than 5 years.
- The applicant must possess any of these Degrees before they can qualify to apply: a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in any related field from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally sound for paramilitary operations.
- The applicant must have a functional email address.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable about computers, which will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old, and must not be older than 35 years of age.
- A male applicant must be at least 1.68 meters tall. For the female applicant not less than 1.64 meters tall.
NOTE: Apart from the general requirements mentioned above, applicants must have an educational qualification that is suitable for any position applied for.
If you have all these requirements, it’s time to know how to apply for FRSC Recruitment.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment, go to the FRSC recruitment portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and select the position you wish to apply for, as shown below.
- Fill out the application form correctly.
- Proofread and verify all your information carefully to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Then, click the “submit” blue button on the left side of the form, and your application will be submitted immediately.
- You are advised to print out your confirmation slip which contains your Reference ID and keep it in a safe place.
- Download and print the guarantor’s form.
After submitting your application, we suggested that you continuously visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official website. This will help you to find out when the FRSC successful names have been shortlisted which will be published on this website.
Very Important: Do not Apply more than once. multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
FRSC Cadre Job Application Deadline 2023
The FRSC Application deadline is slated to be the 30th of April, 2023. Applicants who wish to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment must complete their applications on or before the closing date.
FRSC Relevance FAQS
Is FRSC form still on?
Yes, FRSC recruitment for 2023 is ongoing. All qualified applicants are to visit the FRSC recruitment registration portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
How much is FRSC salary per month?
From the information we gathered from the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC), the following is the estimated breakdown of FRSC salary per month:
a) As a secondary certificate holder, your salary expectation will be about N40,000 per month.
b) For a graduate, you are to be paid N100,000 and above.
c) While high-ranking officers, their salary is N250,000 and above.
Is FRSC form out for 2023?
Yes, currently, the FRSC’s 2023 recruitment exercise is ongoing. You can obtain your form via the FRSC registration portal, and the registration process can only be done online.
How long does FRSC training last?
The FRSC training will last for only 14 days which is two (2) weeks. If you applied for FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024, note that failure to appear within the stipulated date would either result in your employment or disqualification.
When is FRSC recruitment starting?
As stated on April 11, 2023, the FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal is open for online registration; it commences on April 11, 2023, and is available online at the FRSC Portal, www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
With humble submission, we appreciate you reading this article, and we hope this material has helped to clarify any issues you may have about the FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024. We urge you to keep visiting this website frequently to view and be updated with many other open recruitments.
If you have any questions about FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 and all the ongoing recruitments, you are freely permitted to ask them in the comment box below, and we promised to do our best to respond to them.
Check out other ongoing recruitments in Nigeria
Kindi Recruit is an online platform that provides job seekers with all recruitment updates, both within and outside of Nigeria. Interested applicants have the choice to choose any job that fits their qualifications and discipline.
Follow us on: Facebook, LinkedIn
- RecruitmentNovember 26, 2023Rano Airline Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Port Harcourt Shoprite Recruitment 2023/2024 Application
- RecruitmentNovember 23, 2023Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- BlogNovember 23, 2023Lafarge Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal