Parallex Bank Recruitment: See vital details about Parallex Bank Limited, branches, updates, job vacancies, job application form, requirements, careers portal, how to apply, recruitment process, working at parallex bank, reviews, success tips, closing date, frequently asked questions FAQs, and conclusion in this article.
Are you a fresh graduate who is seeking to work with one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria? Are you searching to know if Parallex bank recruitment is ongoing and how you can apply for it? if yes then this article is just what you need to get all the necessary information you are seeking about parallex bank recruitment limited.
We have provided you with essential details on how to access the parallex bank recruitment application form, careers portal, job vacancies, and how to apply. In this article, you will find out the secret success tips you need to make your application the best amongst other applications and to meet the parallex bank recruitment standards. So without much ado, keep reading this article to the end and follow all the listed guidelines to unlock the secrets to applying for the parallex bank recruitment.
Parallex Bank Limited
- Parallex Bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria incorporated on May 22nd, 2020 as a limited liability company having been converted from the initial Parallex Microfinance Bank which was incorporated in 2008 to a licensed and authorized practicing commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.
- Parallex Bank is surrounded by well-seasoned visionaries and dynamic professionals in their workforce and of course people with the right expertise and skills headed by a team of purpose drive board of directors.
- Parallex Bank is situated in the heart of a commercial hub in Lagos with different branches strategically located in three zones in Nigeria with one in Abuja.
Parallex Bank Core Values:
Is Parallex Bank Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, Parallex Bank recruitment is currently ongoing, interested persons who meet the requirements can apply before the closing date.
Parallex Bank Branches in Nigeria
Parallex Bank has branches scattered across geopolitical zones in Nigeria and these branches are:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT Abuja
About Parallex Bank Recruitment
- The management of Parallax Bank invites interested persons who meet the bank recruitment requirements to submit their applications for employment.
- Parallex Bank recruitment application form is free, applicants are warned to avoid scammers or fraudsters who ask them to make payment before they can access the form. Should any of those persons be known, applicants are told to report them to the police or necessary agency for disciplinary actions to be taken on such individuals.
- Parallex Bank recruitment is open for graduates who possess the required skills needed to fit into their job roles.
- Applicants must ensure that they apply for only the job position they fit very well.
- Interested persons should take note that applications submitted after the Parallex Bank 2023 closing date will not be accepted.
Parallex Bank Job Vacancies
The following job vacancies are opened and available for interested applicants who want to work in the banking sector:
- Aggregator Manager
- Direct Sales Executive
- Human Resource Business Partner
- Customer Support Agent
- Senior Accountant
- Business Development Officers (Filed and User Growth)
- Team Operations Manager
- Presales Engineer
- Sales Assistant.
Parallex Bank Job Application form
Parallex Bank’s job application form can be found on the official career portal at www.parallexbank.com.
Requirements for Parallex Bank Recruitment
Applicants who want to gain employment with Parallex Bank must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Interested persons must come from any of the following states in Nigeria:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT Abuja
- Applicants must have verified proof of identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s Licence, or International Passport
- Possession of a minimum of five (5) Credits in NECO, GCE, WAEC, or NABTEB in subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma OND, HND, or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second-class upper from a recognized institution
- The ability to communicate effectively in English is required
- Computer literacy is required
- 3 years of relevant work experience is needed
- Candidates should not be younger than 25 years old
- Prospective applicants must be willing to be transferred to any of the branches of Parallex Bank.
- He or she must not have a criminal record because such persons will not be considered for employment with Parallex Bank
- Knowledge of how the banking sector operates is an advantage
- Must be customer-centric
- Applicants must possess excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Applicants must be a person of integrity with transparency and honesty
- Candidates must be very detailed and smart
- All prospective applicants must have a certificate of exemption or discharge from NYSC
Parallex Bank Careers Portal
The official career portal for Parallex Bank recruitment is www.parallexbank.com, interested persons should visit the career portal to apply before the deadline for the recruitment is met.
How to Apply for Parallex Bank Recruitment
Follow the simple steps below to successfully apply for the Parallex Bank recruitment jobs:
- Launch your browser(chrome, firefox etc)
- Go to the official career portal on www.parallexbank.com
- Click on the highlighted apply menu button
- Check to see the job vacancies
- Choose your most preferred job vacancy
- Select the apply menu attached to the job
- Fill in the appropriate information required
- Make sure that you have scanned the required documents before uploading them
- Review your application
- Then proceed to submit it.
Documents Required for Parallex Bank Recruitment:
- Candidate’s recent passport photo in a red background
- NYSC Exemption or Discharge Certificate
- 3 Guarantor’s form duly signed by the required guarantors
- Scanned copies of educational qualifications
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of LGA of Origin
- Means of Identification(NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License, International Passport)
- Bank Verification Number, BVN.
Parallex Bank Recruitment Process
- Application Phase
- Shortlisting Phase
- Job Offer
Interested persons are invited to submit their applications for the available jobs vacancies at Parallax Bank
Successful applicants are selected and qualified to move to the next stage of the recruitment
Shortlisted applicants are invited for an interview at Parallex Bank
Successful applicants from the interview are given the job offer.
Parallex Bank Reviews
- Parallex Bank offers its staff an opportunity to be exposed to the banking sector’s practices and operations. When you work with Parallex Bank, you get to develop and gain new skills that give you an edge over others in the corporate world.
- Parallax Bank gives you the opportunity to work under industry experts and deepen your understanding of working in a diverse and inclusive workplace
- You get exciting incentives, promotions, and rewards based on how you work with Parallex Bank and you get to thrive and explore.
Parallex Bank Limited Reviews
- Customers who operate Parallex Bank Accounts have great experiences and testimonies as seen on Parallax Bank’s homepage
- Excellent Customer Service
- A wonderful place for business owners to transact
- Parallax Bank offers innovative solutions to address customer’s needs
- 100% reliable
- Free banking service delivery
- Ease of operations.
Success Tips for Parallex Bank Recruitment Application
- Interested applicants should make sure that they fill out the application form correctly
- Applicants cannot apply for more than one job
- Candidates who submit more than one application will not be considered for employment with Parallex Bank Limited
- Parallex Bank Limited does not ask for payment before you can fill out the application form, so do not make any payment to any individual or agency that poses itself as a Parallex Bank agent.
- Report fraudsters and scammers to the appropriate authorities for disciplinary measures
- You must scan all the required documents before you begin your application because you won’t be given time to save your application and return later to complete it
- You must use a valid email address during your application so as not to miss out on notifications from Parallex Bank
- You must upload only the required documents.
Parallex Bank Recruitment Closing Date
The final deadline for Parallex Bank recruitment is on the 27th of June, 2023, interested and qualified applicants should head on to the career portal www.parallexbank.com to fill out the job application form and submit their application before the closing date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I open a Parallex Bank Account?
- Log into Parallex Bank’s portal on www.parallexbank.com
- Then, sign up to access the account portal
- Then select ‘Open a bank account”
- Use your valid BVN to open the account type you want
- Fill out the account form with your appropriate details
- Get your Unique ID
Alternatively, you can repeat the same steps on the Parallex Bank App by downloading the app on the play store or app store and following the same steps above to open an account with Parallex Bank
Who owns Parallex Bank?
Parallax Bank is owned by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church and Olufemi Nojeemdeem Bakre as the MD/CEO
Is Parallex Bank licensed and recognized by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN?
Yes, parallax Bank Limited is licensed as a commercial bank by the CBN.
To be informed about the latest news about Parallex Ban recruitment and other ongoing recruitments in Nigeria, visit our portal at www.kindigrifles.com to stay updated on all legit information concerning recruitments.
Drop your questions in the comment box below and we’ll provide you with answers as soon as possible.
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.