Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment: See vital information about the Akwa Ibom TESCOM recruitment updates, vacant positions, recruitment form, requirements, recruitment portal, how to apply, success tips, closing date, etc in this article.
Are you a fresh graduate who is seeking a teaching job in Nigeria? Do you have a passion for teaching and you want to apply for the Akwa Ibom State Teachers recruitment? Here’s a perfect opportunity for you to join the Akwa Ibom State Teaching workforce and fulfill your ambition of becoming a teacher.
This article contains information on how to apply, requirements, the recruitment portal, and secrets to being the most sought-after applicant for the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM recruitment. Keep reading this article to the end and pay attention to all the guidelines and procedures you have to unlock the secrets we have provided for you to make your application stand out. So, let’s get deeper.
Is Akwa Ibom TESCOM recruitment currently ongoing?
Yes, the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM recruitment is currently open, interested applicants can visit the recruitment portal to begin their application.
Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Update
The Akwa Ibom State AKS Government seeks to create jobs for fresh graduates in the teaching sector as it commences its teacher’s TESCOM recruitment. The Government of Akwa Ibom is welcoming applications from suitable and qualified applicants who are interested in starting a career in the teaching profession and who want to join the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM community. So, if you want to advance your career in the civil service as a teacher, this is a genuine opportunity for you to do so.
Interested applicants should not make any payment to any individual to access the application form, that is to say, the recruitment application form for the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM recruitment is free and can be accessed on the recruitment portal.
Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Vacant Positions
The following job vacancies are currently open for the Akwa Ibom State teachers recruitment, applicants who meet the requirements should proceed to the recruitment portal to begin their application to teach the following subjects:
- Agric. Science
- English Language
- Christian Religious Education, C.R.E
- Guidance & Counseling
- Physical & Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic education
- Office Technology
- Islamic Religious Knowledge
- Basic Science
Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Form
The recruitment application form for the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM recruitment is accessed on the recruitment portal at www.sseb.ak.gov.ng
Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Requirements
Candidates must be Nigerian Citizens from any of the following States:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT Abuja
- Possession of five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB in at least but not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must have NCE, HND or Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant subject from any accredited institution
- Possession of a valid proof of identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, International Passport or Driver’s License is required
- Applicants must not be younger than 18 years old and not older than 40 years old
- All interested applicants must be computer literates
- Candidates must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teaching skills
- Applicants must have passion for teaching
- Interested applicant who is a member of a relevant professional body like the Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria, TRCN has more advantage
- Candidates may have to relocate to another Local Government Area, LGA of assignment
- Prospective applicants must exhibit excellent classroom culture, ability to organize and to speak and write in English Language Fluently.
Important Documents Required for TESCOM Recruitment
- A valid proof of identification( NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License or International Passport)
- A recent passport photo of you with a red background
- Your National Youth Service, NYSC certificate of discharge or exemption
- A professional resume, CV or portfolio
- Original scanned copies of your educational qualifications
- Scanned copies of your professional certificates
Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Portal
The recruitment form portal for the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM recruitment is at www. Sseb.ak.gov.ng. To access the recruitment form, all applicants should log in to the portal.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom TESCOM Jobs
Follow the instructions listed below to apply for the Akwa Ibom State teachers recruitment jobs:
- Log in to the recruitment portal at www.sseb.aks.gov.ng
- Choose the job position you want to apply for
- Fill out the recruitment application form with the appropriate answers
- Upload the documents required
- Go through the application form again to avoid giving wrong answers to questions
- Then click to submit your application
Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Process
- Application Process
- Screening Process
- Shortlisting Process
- Employment Offer
The Application Process
This is the first stage in the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM recruitment exercise. In this phase the Akwa Ibom State Government invites interested, suitable and qualified applicants to submit applications for the ongoing job vacancies at the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board, SSEB.
The Screening Process
This is the next stage after the application stage is closed. A computer Based Test, CBT screening exercise is conducted or carried out for applicants who meet all the requirements needed to fit into the job positions at the Akwa Ibom State Education Board, The announcement for the screening exercise is always made as an official press release on the official website of the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board, AKSUBEB or on the State Secondary Education Board, SSEB website and on the social media handles.
This is the final stage in the Akwa Ibom TESCOM recruitment. All successful candidates from the screening exercise will be shortlisted
Successful candidates for the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM recruitment will be offered employment officially in the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board or the State Secondary Education Board.
Success Tips for TESCOM Recruitment
Are you eager to know what you can do to make your application for the Akwa Ibom State teacher’s recruitment outstanding and to be the most wanted applicant for the AKS teachers recruitment? Then, read the secrets below carefully and pay attention to all that you are told to do.
- Applicants must know that all the documents required must be made available
- Interested applicants must not submit application for more than one position because any person found to do such will be disqualified from the TESCOM recruitment exercise
- You must not submit your application with errors in it, please always review it all over again to make sure that all your answers are appropriate.
- Applicants should note that the Akwa Ibom State Teacher’s recruitment exercise is always very competitive but when you follow the strategies listed here, you’ll definitely be among the first one hundred(100) persons to be shortlisted
- Entry into the Akwa Ibom State Education Board is by merit not by connection, avoid making payments to individuals or agencies to help you gain employment or be shortlisted for the Akwa Ibom State teachers recruitment
- Candidates should note that the Akwa Ibom State Government does not offer employment into the Education based on indigenization but to all qualified Nigerians who apply for the teacher’s recruitment.
How to get shortlisted for the Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment
- Pay attention to all the important tips listed in this application
- Research for necessary guidelines by reading through this article
- Your Curriculum Vitae, CV or Resume must be outstanding
See below for tips on how to make your portfolio stand out on your resume or CV:
- Highlight your educational and academic qualification
- Point out your relevant experience
- Write down your philosophy about teaching and your motivation to becoming a teacher
- Make sure that you highlight your professional memberships and volunteer experiences
- Showcase your classroom management abilities or skills
- Apply for the right job position you fit into so well.
Akwa Ibom TESCOM Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for the Akwa Ibom State teachers recruitment for 2023 is not yet listed but all interested persons should endeavor to submit their application before 28th July, 2023. This is because the Akwa Ibom State teacher’s recruitment usually lasts for only two(2) weeks from the day the call for application is officially released on the website.
Do you want to be the first person to get the latest news about the Akwa Ibom State TESCOM recruitment, then stick to our instructions as listed in this article and visit on at www.kindigrifles.com. Drop all the questions you have in the comment box below and make sure to stick to all what we have said in this article to increase your chances of being shortlisted for the Akwa Ibom State teacher’s recruitment.
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.