NAQS Recruitment 2023 application portal is currently open. Do you need a guide on how to apply for Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service? If yes, the application form, online portal, and recruitment portal www.naqsportal.net where interested persons can fill out and submit an application.
The requirements, how to apply, starting date, closing date, and other necessary information you require regarding NAQS recruitment 2023 are available in this article. So you are advised to keep reading.
About Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service
NAQS is a regulatory agency in Nigeria responsible for harmonizing Quarantines for plant, Veterinary, and Aquatic Resources. It promotes sanitary measures for animal and fishery health, minimizing risks to the economy, food safety, and the environment.
The ministry aims to prevent the introduction and spread of animal and zoonotic diseases, pests, and plants in agriculture. It also implements emergency protocols and collaborates with stakeholders to manage pests. NAQS ensures agricultural exports meet international standards, including IPPC, CITES, and SPS conditions, guided by National Assembly legislation and regulations.
Is NAQS Recruitment Job Application Form Out?
Yes, the online application portal for Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) is open, and you can apply for any available job vacancies of your choice.
NAQS Recruitment Form 2024
Interested candidates are to note that the NAQS recruitment application form is totally free, and no candidates are allowed or permitted to make payment of any kind to anyone, so beware of possible fraudulent activity.
Applicants might ask who is eligible to apply for this job opportunity; anyone from the listed states below in Nigeria is eligible to apply for any job openings.
Adamawa State, Bayelsa State, Bauchi State, Osun State, Kaduna State, Kebbi State, Lagos State, Benue State, Anambra State, Plateau State, Borno State, Akwa Ibom State, Niger State, Kano State, Katsina State, Jigawa State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Sokoto State, Cross River State, Zamfara State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Ogun State, Gombe State, Kogi State, Ondo State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Taraba State, Kwara State.
Application Process for the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) Recruitment
The Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) has three (3) stages in their recruitment process: the application stage, the shortlisting stage, and then the screening or examination tests stage, after which successful candidates would be contacted via SMS or email.
NAQS Recruitment Guidelines 2024
- NAQS recruitment is ongoing.
- The application deadline will soon be announced.
- The minimum academic qualification is an OND.
- Persons interested can apply via the NAQS recruitment portal, www.naqsportal.net
- During NAQS registration, you will be required to scan and upload both academic and professional credentials, curriculum vitae is not exceptional.
- An application must be made once; multiple applications can result in disqualification.
- Endeavor to submit your application on or before the deadline.
General Requirements for NAQS Recruitment 2024
The criteria for NAQS recruitment varies depending on the vacant position you wish to apply for, so once you visit the recruitment portal or application portal, click the position you desire and read through the job specification, requirements, instructions, and responsibilities.
For the clarity of some people, I will list some general requirements.
- First, applicants must be Nigerian.
- And applicants must show proof of nationality (valid identification).
- Interested applicants must be holders of either WASSCE, NECO, GCE, etc. before applying
- A good and excellent analytical mindset and spirit of teamwork are required.
- The fundamental education must not be more than two sittings and not a minimum of five credits.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally, and criminally free before applying.
- Prospective candidates should have an OND, HND, B.Sc., or M.Sc. in a relevant field obtained from a Nigerian-approved university.
- Interested applicants must be computer literate and familiar with some computer applications.
NAQS Recruitment Portal
www.naqsportal.net is the recruitment portal, or you can call it a careers portal login, for the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS). If you want to access the NAQS career online portal to either login or apply for a fresh job, then visit www.naqsportal.net.
How to Apply for NAQS Recruitment 2024
To apply for the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS), visit www.naqsportal.net and click “Application”, If you’re a fresh applicant, click on “Not Registered Yet”. You will see My Registration, then sign up for your own account. It’s very easy. Provide the required information in the space provided in the application form.
During the application, you will be required to upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), academic and professional certificates, National ID card, or passport, and any other certificates (if any).
So, make sure you’ve clearly scanned all the originals of your credentials, named them according to them, and uploaded them before you proceed to submit.
NAQS Salary Structure
Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service has not disclosed its salary structure to the public, but keep in mind that, according to the report, the estimated salary of the Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS) staff is N100,000.
NAQS Shortlisted Candidates
After completion of the entry recruitment exercise, it will take Human Resources two (2) weeks to one (1) month to review all the submitted applications and come out with the final list of shortlisted candidates.
Note that only applicants who meet the NAQS advertisement requirements will be contacted via email or SMS for screening/aptitude test, thereafter, successful candidates from this stage will be offered employment.
How Do I Apply for NAQS Recruitment 2024/2025?
To apply for NAQS, simply visit the NAQS recruitment portal at www.naqsportal.net, read all the job descriptions on the career portal, and submit an application accordingly.
What is NAQS recruitment portal login
The NAQS recruitment portal login is www.naqsportal.net. Interested persons are to visit this portal to access the available job positions and apply for anyone of their choice.
NAQS Recruitment Closing Date
Because the NAQS recruitment requirements are varies, so the actual application deadline for 2023 NAQS recruitment exercise has not yet been disclosed. Interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal and submit an application on or before the closing date.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng