Do you wish to know PSC Latest News on Recruitment Today 2023? If yes, this article contains all latest news on Nigeria Police Force, including salary structure, how to apply, and updates for Police Service Commission, keep reading.
If you have submitted an application or intend to apply for Police Service Commission or Nigeria Police Force recruitment jobs and are currently looking online to know what PSC recruitment news and latest updates are, don’t worry; we have got you covered here.
PSC Latest News on Recruitment Today
Police Service Commission (PSC) has officially announced to all prospective candidates that the NPF recruitment form is not yet out. This information was given during the PSC annual conference early this month, and the commission also promised to notify the general public once the application portal opens.
We encourage you to continue reading this article because everything you need to know about the NPF and PSC application processes will be highlighted here.
In this regard, all interested applicants are to be aware that the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) registration number is highly needed for online applications to enroll in the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) as the commission is preparing to undergo nationwide recruitment.
The purpose of this number is to grant NPF approval to obtain your database or primary information, from NiMC. Be aware that once the information is captured, it can’t be changed again.
DCP Mba stated that applicants for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 must have a valid ID, at least 5 credits in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB, and be medically/physically fit.
The males are 1.67 meters tall, while the females are 1.64 meters tall. Prospective candidates’ age limit is between 17 and 25 years.
PSC Latest News on Recruitment Today on Screening
The latest press release, addressed by Adejobi, urged all participants and qualified candidates who participated in the NPF constable recruitment physical screening exercise to visit the recruitment portal to check their recruitment status and print out the CBT examination notification slip.
The Nigerian Police Force and Police Service Commission urge applicants for the 2023 Police Constables recruitment exercise to check their recruitment status and print their Computer Based Test (CBT) examination slip if qualified for the next stage.
To check your recruitment status and know your examination date, venue, and time, kindly visit the NPF recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and other latest news regarding Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023. Also, see updates on the Nigeria Police Force’s final list for training by visiting https://kindigrifles.com/nigeria-police-final-list-for-training/
Is Police portal open for 2023?
No, currently, the Nigerian police recruitment for 2023 is not ongoing. Interested persons are encouraged to exercise patience. Once the recruitment portal is open, we will update this page.
Is Nigeria Police Shortlist 2023 out?
Yes. The final shortlisted list for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 is out, and only applicants who meet the advertisement requirements that Nigeria Police Force highlighted on their recruitment portal will be shortlisted.
What is the current Nigeria Police salary?
You might like to know the salary structure of the Nigeria Police Force if you’re considering joining the agency. Below is the current salary structure of the Nigeria Police Force.
- Sergeant Major ₦62,204.88
- Sergeant ₦55,973.90
- Corporal ₦51,113.60
- Constable ₦51,113.60
For further updates, kindly follow us on Kindi Recruit. If you have any requests or questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters