Undergraduate Internship Programs in Nigeria (2023) and how you can successfully Apply. You might be wondering which industry or company in Nigeria is enrolled in internship programs or is currently accepting undergraduate internship programs, this article will detail everything you need to know about Undergraduate Internship Programs in Nigeria and also how to apply, so keep reading.
Are you an undergraduate or an experienced professional graduate searching for industries or companies that are accepting undergraduate internship programs? Do you know that most industries or companies are currently looking for skilled, trustworthy, driven, career-oriented, and passionate employees and undergraduate internship students to recruit into their workforce?
Search no more; the opportunity is now. In this article, we’ve detailed the full lists of all the industries and companies that do undergo and accept undergraduate internship programs, their locations, qualifications, and requirements, as well as how to apply successfully and get shortlisted for a new level of your career pursuit.
I highly encourage you to continue reading to the end so that you don’t miss out on the relevant information this piece has for you.
The following are some of the topics you’re going to learn about regarding Undergraduate Internship Programs in Nigeria (2023) by reading this article:
- undergraduate internship in nigeria 2023
- current internship opportunities in nigeria
- online internships in nigeria
- How do I apply for an internship successfully?
- How much do interns get paid in Nigeria?
- What are requirements for internship?
- What documents do you need for an internship?
- Can you do internships while studying?
- What are the skills needed to apply and interview for an internship?
- What is the internship application process?
- What to prepare before applying internship?
- Do internships need references?
- What are the 4 phases of internship?
Internship Programs Recruiting Now in Nigeria
There are several companies or industries in Nigeria that are currently accepting and recruiting undergraduate students who want to enroll in internship programs. Most of these companies or industries are seeking applications from suitable and qualified applicants who are passionate and skilled and who are willing to work with the institution’s team to actualize their goals.
Very importantly, internship programs are mainly for undergraduates and experienced professional graduates.
Now let’s get into the main business of the day.
Undergraduate Internship in Nigeria 2023
However, the following are lists of current internship opportunities in Nigeria available to Nigerian undergraduate students.
- KPMG Internship Program
- Shell Nigeria IT & Internship Program
- Shell undergraduate internship
- total internship
- undergraduate internship in Port Harcourt
- Chevron undergraduate internship
- AIESEC Internship Program
- P&G Nigeria Internship
- Sterling Internship Programs
- Schneider Electric Internship
- Guinness Internship
- UNICEF Internship Program
- Julius Berger, Nigeria
- ICIR Internship
- Exxon Mobil Nigeria Internship Program
- NNPC Internship
- CAA Internship Programs
- Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program
- Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Program
- Nestle CWAR Nesternship
KPMG Internship Program
The KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program is for prospective applicants currently chasing university degrees. Such candidates must have completed or be in their second year of university, but very importantly, they must not be in their final year.
This internship is for all applications from all academic disciplines and courses with outstanding interim records across all divisions. At the end of the training, candidates who participated will go home with competitive and attractive compensation from KPMG.
Shell Nigeria IT & Internship Program
Shell Companies is one of the major institutions that accept Student Industrial Training programs. They offer Many Nigerian students in Higher institutions the opportunity to train and gain work experience in their respective disciplines or fields.
Below are the lists of eligible courses or disciplines students can undergo.
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental, and Social)
Can you do internships while studying?
Absolutely. Internships are a great avenue for you, as an undergraduate, to actualize or achieve that long-dreamed goal and gain experience in the field you are studying. You might like to know what you need to gain, there are many things and benefits attached at the end of your internship program.
- A compensation takeaway package
- Getting to know how your future employers can handle any tasks assigned to you, even in a professional environment.
- You will be exposed.
- will relate to international bodies
- Add some professional certificates to your resume.
- Have some advanced knowledge and experience.
- Gain a chance of getting employed at the end of the training.
How do I apply for an internship opportunity?
For you to successfully apply for an internship,
- First, you must determine the type of enrollment you desire.
- collected so many recommendation letters,
- Write a very structural resume,
- Proceed to apply for the internship program
- Ensure you respond and follow up on the internship process.
- Make sure you participate in the interview or screening exercise without failure.
- Contact the company after interviewing.
What documents do you need for an internship?
After applying for an internship program, no matter how many times you submit an application form, below are the documents needed:
- Your resume,
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) ,
- A cover letter
- A recommendation Letter from the demanded person
- Admission Letter from the Institution You’re Studying
- Student’s identification card
- SSCE or NECO certificate
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
After all these documents are in place, you’re completely eligible to apply for any internship programs that are available.
What are the skills needed to apply and interview for an internship?
The following are some of the top ten (10) skills employers require in an intern:
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Research and Analysis
- Technical Proficiency
What are the 4 phases of internship?
This is another important part of the undergraduate internship program. These phases include:
- Competence, and
Do internships need references?
Yes, references are one of the most important parts of finding a job or submitting an internship application. We encourage you, when picking references, to look for people who can stand up and speak to your capabilities, success, and working capacity.
How much do interns get paid in Nigeria?
The intern students’ payments vary; some depend on the company. But as a fresh graduate, the average salary received is between ₦80,000 to ₦90,000 while an intern gets an estimated range of ₦30,000 to ₦40,000 per month.
What is the internship application process?
Companies have varying application conditions, including online forms, interviews, and assessment centers. Some internships can be applied with a CV and cover letter.
What to prepare before applying internship?
Review the offer letter, position description, and internship goals. Determine learning objectives and create a learning plan with a supervisor.
How do I apply for an internship successfully?
- Start Looking early.
- Up-to-date detail Resume and Cover Letter.
- Prepare for your interviews.
- Use Your network.
- Use Campus resources.
- Go Online
- Look at Your Favorite organizations.
- Familiarize yourself with the agency.
- Practice your commute.
- Learn workplace etiquette.
- Know the workplace dress code.
- Become a professional in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bring a notepad.
- Read the newspaper.
- Do Interns Get Paid?
Below are some of the Internship Programs to which you can submit an application.
- Shell Industrial Training Students Salary Structure
- Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program
- Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Application
- Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Programme
- Internship Programme (OND and Pre-NYSC)
- UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP)
- Canon Nigeria Women in Sales Trainee Program
- CAA Internship Program 2023/2024
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship
- NLNG Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Updated List
This is all we have regarding Undergraduate Internship Programs in Nigeria and How to Apply. For more information follow us at Kindi Recruit.
2023 Trending Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters