SunTrust Bank Recruitment 2023/2024. Latest information about SunTrust Bank job vacancies, career portal, application form, recruitment portal (https://suntrustng.com/careers-at-suntrust/), requirements, how to apply, and starting/closing dates are highlighted in this article.
Would you wish to explore SunTrust Bank job openings to select the most suitable position for your qualifications, desire, career goal, and aim? If yes, that’s great.
On this page, we’ll help you achieve that long-term team dream because we have highlighted what SunTrust Bank recruitment is all about, what the eligibility criteria are, and how you can apply and not only get shortlisted but also get the job.
After absorbing this article, you’ll understand what SunTrust Bank stands for, if there are any job vacancies, the requirements for the available vacant positions, and how to successfully apply thereafter the closing date.
Are there Job Vacancies in SunTrust Bank 2023?
Yes, SunTrust Bank is currently recruiting graduates for vacant positions. According to them, interested applicants can submit their application via the recruitment portal or careers portal at https://suntrustng.com/careers-at-suntrust/.
Is SunTrust Bank 2023 Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, the application form for SunTrust Bank recruitment 2023 is out. Interested applicants are to visit the recruitment portal and submit an application following the step-by-step instructions on how to apply available on this page.
SunTrust Bank Recruitment Form 2023
Just in case you’re curious, all the states in Nigeria are eligible to apply, as listed below. Also, bear in mind that the job application form is free.
Bayelsa State, Bauchi State, Lagos State, Benue State, Anambra State, Plateau State, Borno State, Akwa Ibom State, Niger State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Sokoto State, Cross River State, Adamawa State, Zamfara State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Ekiti State, Ogun State, Gombe State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Ondo State, Osun State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Taraba State, Kwara State.
Available Job Positions in SunTrust Bank Recruitment
Below are the different vacant positions that necessitate SunTrust Bank recruitment, for which you can apply.
- Bank Teller,
- Work Plan Manager-IT Technology Planner,
- Windows Integration Engineer,
- Wholesale Credit Modeling Analyst,
- UNIX Server Engineer,
- Regional Sales Manager,
- Technical Specialist,
- Services Banker,
- Testing & Validation Analyst,
- Teller Lead,
- Teller Coordinator,
- Server Metrics Specialist,
- Database Analyst,
- Corporate Risk Information and Technology Director,
- Business Deposits Analytics Manager,
- Wealth Management Strategist,
- Business Intelligence Engineer,
- Wholesale Credit Modeling Analyst
SunTrust Bank Recruitment Requirement 2023
- Interested applicants should have acceptable means of identification.
- Applicants applying should possess a minimum of five (5) credits in either WAEC or NECO. Note that Mathematics and English are compulsory.
- Intended persons should possess a diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Depending on the job position, applicants who possess at least four (4) years of working experience have a great advantage.
- Interested applicants applying must have communication, strategic, analytical, and innovative thinking, negotiation, and interpersonal, skills to mobilize resources.
- Prospective applicants must upload their NYSC discharge certificate.
SunTrust Bank Recruitment Portal: https://suntrustng.com/careers-at-suntrust/
https://suntrustng.com/careers-at-suntrust/ is the career portal, or you can call it the recruitment portal for SunTrust Bank recruitment 2023. Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit this portal and apply for any job openings of their choice.
How to Apply For SunTrust Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for SunTrust Bank 2023 recruitment, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Visit the career portal at https://suntrustng.com/careers-at-suntrust/
- Click on the career portal in the upper section.
- Click on any job vacancy that fits your qualifications.
- Carefully read through the job summary, job responsibilities, qualifications, and skills needed.
- After that, click on “Apply for Job.”
- Complete the needed information in the application form.
- You can cross-check your application again to avoid mistakes.
- Both academic and professional certificates and required documents will be uploaded to the portal.
- Submit the form.
SunTrust Bank Application Status
Candidates can check application statuses through the career portal and receive updates. In-person follow-up is essential. Visit local branches to discuss your experience and interests. Engage with employees and hiring managers. Hiring processes take one to three weeks. Recruiters contact candidates with minimal qualifications before scheduling interviews.
SunTrust Bank Tips For Applying
- Interested persons needed to know the latest opportunities at SunTrust by providing emails.
- Applicants need to create separate accounts for their applications.
- Applicants should endeavor to come prepared by dressing professionally and providing top-notch curriculum vitae and applications.
- A polite demeanor is essential.
Benefits of Working for SunTrust Bank
- The bank helps employees achieve a balance between work and life pursuits.
- A generous vacation policy allows for paid time off and holidays.
- SunTrust will provide a plan for the future with 401(k) retirement plans for all workers and life insurance.
- After co-working at SunTrust Bank for one month, you and your family become eligible for dental, vision, and medical insurance.
- Lavish healthcare coverage also includes flexible spending accounts.
- SunTrust University offers in-house career development programs for bank staff to support their professional goals.
SunTrust Bank Recruitment Closing Date:
The closing date for SunTrust Bank recruitment has not yet been announced. Interested applicants are to visit the recruitment portal and submit an application on or before the deadline.
I hope the above information will help you attain success in the 2023 SunTrust Bank recruitment exercise. If you need more updates from us regarding bank jobs, follow us at Kindi Recruit.
If there is anything you don’t understand about the SunTrust Bank job application, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
2023 Trending Bank Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters