Ibom Air Recruitment: See details about Ibom Air recruitment, updates, positions, application form, requirements, portal, how to apply, an alternative method of application, recruitment process, closing date, success tips, faqs, etc in this article.
Have you been anticipating when Ibom Air will be commencing their recruitment? Are you interested in working with a world-class aviation industry in Nigeria and you are here searching for vital information about Ibom air recruitment in particular and how you can successfully apply? If your answer is yes then you are lucky to be here reading this article because we have provided enough essential details to help you in your Ibom air recruitment application process.
This article contains real and legit information about ibom Air recruitment, the application portal, and how to apply. Find guidelines on how to fill out the Ibom Air recruitment application form here.
If you want to be the most qualified and outstanding applicant for Ibom Air recruitment, read this article to the end and follow all the instructions provided in this article carefully. I am sure you are anxious to dig out the secrets to being a top applicant for Ibom Air recruitment, then let’s get deeper as you reveal the secrets to getting an exciting career with Ibom Air.
Ibom Air Recruitment
- Ibom Air is one of the fastest-growing airlines in Nigeria with the vision to set a standard as the choice airline for passengers in West Africa and beyond by focusing on excellent service delivery, innovation, and hospitality infused with style and grace.
- Ibom Air prides itself on top-notch services and a safe and more comfortable flying experience when you fly with them.
- They rely on their pool of highly talented and high-performing employees to help drive their operations by focusing on delivering top-notch services, excellent customer care services, and building positive character and teamwork.
- In this regard, Ibom Air seeks to hire only highly talented and skillful applicants to join its staff team.
- The Ibom Air recruitment process is very simple and does not need you to make any payment to anybody before you could access the recruitment form
Ibom Air Recruitment Updates
Currently, Ibom Air recruitment is ongoing and all interested talented persons are invited to apply for their choice of job positions. Applicants should note that Ibom Air is an equal employment giver meaning applicants are considered for employment based on merits and qualifications irrespective of religion, gender, race, belief, tribe, and color.
The management of Ibom Air will never ask any applicant to make payments of any sort for them to get the recruitment application neither do they work with any agency at all to carry out their recruitment process therefore applicants are advised to be careful of fraudsters and individuals who pose themselves as Ibom Air recruiters, consultancy or agencies and asking you to make payment to get the Ibom air recruitment form.
The Ibom Air recruitment application form is free.
Ibom Air recruitment positions
The following jobs are available on the Ibom Air recruitment portal, interested applicants are invited to apply for any of the jobs they are mainly fitted for.
- Airline customer care service
- Baggage Handlers
- Flight attendants
- Customer care representatives
- Ground services
- Airport Engineers
- Emergency services
- Cabin crew
- Sales Reps
- Airport guide
- Flight dispatcher
- Airline ticketing agents
- Airport custodian services
- Administrative support
- Airport food service
- Cabin safety
- Fixed-based operator(Manager and linesperson)
- Airport ground attendants
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Operations agents
- Cockpit crew
- Licensing agents
Ibom Air recruitment application form
The Ibom Air recruitment application form can be accessed on the official recruitment portal www.ibomair.com
Ibom Air recruitment requirements
To be considered for Ibom Air jobs, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants must be customer-service centered
- Computer literacy is highly required
- Applicant must be willing to work in a multicultural work environment
- Ability to multitask and deliver tasks on time
- Passion for trying new things
- Possession of five(5) Credits in not more than two sittings in NECO, WAEC, GCE, or NABTEB in not more than two(2) sittings is highly required
- Interested applicants must not be more than 30 years old
- Possession of an NYSC certificate of discharge or exemption is very mandatory
- Applicants must be medically, mentally, and physically fit to work in an aviation industry
- All interested applicants must possess OND, HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant fields from a recognized university
- He or she must have valid proof of identification like a valid Driver’s License, NIN, Voter’s Card, or International Passport
- Applicants must not have a bad criminal record because such persons will not be accepted
- Candidates must possess excellent creative, analytical, and critical thinking abilities
- Applicants must have excellent team spirit and strong problem-solving skills
- Possession of a professional Curriculum Vitae(CV) or Resume is needed
Ibom Air Aircraft Engineering Cadet Selection
The Akwa Ibom State Government has begun a selection for the Ibom air aircraft engineers and maintenance cadets therefore interested applicants for this position must fulfill the following requirements to qualify:
- Applicants must be an Indigene of Akwa Ibom State
- He or she must be a graduate of Engineering from a recognized institution
- candidates must be 28 years old by December 1st, 2023
- Required Documents
- First School Leaving Certificate, FSLC
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Birth
- National Youth Service, NYSC Certificate of Exemption or discharge
- Local Government Area, LGA Certificate of Origin
- Functional and active email address
- An active phone number is needed for SMS
- A minimum of Second Class Bachelor’s degree or upper credits in HND is highly required
- Possession of NECO, WAEC, GCE, or NABTEB and a Credit pass in the English language, Mathematics, Physics, and 2 other related science subjects are mandatory
- A professional Curriculum Vitae(CV) or Resume is needed
- A recent passport photo on a red background is needed
What do you stand to benefit from when working with Ibom Air?
Many job seekers and fresh graduates have been looking forward to when Ibom Air will begin their recruitment for 2023. Some are already prepared and looking for guidelines on how to apply. Yes like we said earlier on, you are just at the right place because this article is tailored to give you answers to all the questions and details you wanted to know about applying for the Ibom air recruitment jobs. We have provided details about the requirements, application form, how to apply, etc but the most important thing you need to know is not just applying for the Ibom Air jobs but also looking forward to what you will gain when working with Ibom Air.
That is why we have researched and made findings and came up with real and legit information about the benefits of working with Ibom Air. Those benefits are:
- You’ll have the opportunity to interact with individuals from multiculturally diverse backgrounds
- Get to share ideas, learn, relearn, and unlearn
- You have the chance to acquire new skills that will improve your chances of working with international organizations
- Industry experts and top professionals will coach you
- When you work with Ibom Air, you become a part of a team of top professionals, industry experts, and dynamic skillful persons who work towards delivering excellent flying services and experience
- You will have the chance to fly and experience the world while doing your job
Ibom Air recruitment portal
The official recruitment portal for Ibom Air job application is www.ibomair.com, interested applicants who meet the requirements should proceed to this portal to fill out the application form
How To Apply For Ibom Air Recruitment Jobs
Follow the instructions and guidelines below to successfully apply for the Ibom Air recruitment jobs.
- Visit the Ibom air recruitment portal on www.ibomair.com
- On the top right menu bar, click on ‘Career’
- Click on the find jobs menu button
- Then proceed to check out the available job positions
- Choose your most suitable job position
- Click on it to read the job roles and description
- Proceed to the Apply menu button if you fit into the job role and the requirements as stated under the job position
- Fill out the application form carefully
- Upload the necessary documents required
- Review and make corrections if need be
- Submit your application
Alternative Method of Application
You can also alternatively email your complete application attaching all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Ibom Air Recruitment Process
- Application phase
- Shortlisting phase
- Screening and examination phase
- Offer or employment
Interested persons are invited to submit their applications for the Ibom ir recruitment whose application portal will be opened for a certain period before it closes.
After the application received is reviewed, vetted, and sorted, all qualified applicants are shortlisted and contacted directly via the email address they used during the application phase
Screening and Examination Phase
Successful candidates are invited for screenings and examinations which might include both oral interviews and written examination
Offer of Employment
Successful candidates will be given an offer letter
Ibom Air Recruitment Closing Date
The deadline for Ibom Air recruitment is not yet mentioned but from our research, the Ibom Air recruitment application usually last for only two weeks after the date of the publication or invitation for application submissions.
Success Tips for Ibom Air Job Application
Are you sure you want your application to be the best amongst other applications?, if yes then read through the following success tips carefully because it is a secret ingredient we have provided for you to finally land yourself a job at Ibom Air.
Applicants must pay close attention to all the instructions given in this article carefully:
- You must make sure that before you apply for the Ibom Air recruitment, you have met all the requirements and have prepared all the documents required
- You must not use someone’s email address for the application to avoid missing out on updates about the next phase of the recruitment process
- You must not apply for more than one job position, on the contrary, applicants who submit applications for more than one job will be disqualified
- Your records must be accurate and not falsified
- Submitting your application in time before the closing date will give you an edge over other applicants
- Your Resume or CV must give a detailed breakdown of your skills, experiences, and academic qualifications
- Your passion for the travel industry and your commitment to excellent service delivery as highlighted in your resume or Cv will make you stand out in your application
- Be very careful when sending your application via mail to avoid sending it to the wrong mail
- If you must send your application through mail, you must send your complete application package and make sure that you use the job position you choose as the subject of your application
- You must provide at least two(2) references that can attest to your abilities, this alone will make you stand out because ibom Air does not just employ anybody but seeks to employ individuals who are passionate about the travel industry, who possess the right skills and who has the right positive attitude to work in a multicultural environment while committing to rendering world class flying experience for customers.
Ibom Air Assurance Statement
- Commitment to hospitality, innovation, and top-notch service delivery
- They pride themselves as the best, most preferred, and most comfortable airline in Nigeria, West Africa
- When you fly Ibom Air, you are opting in for comfort, serenity, world-class care, love, and safe trips, at ibom air our customers are our priority
- They respect and value your loyalty and patronage as you keep flying Ibom Air for world-class experiences.
How much does Ibom Air pay its staff?
- From a survey of about six(6) staff at Ibom Air, the minimum salary amount for Ibom Air jobs is 323, 750 thousand naira
Do I need to have a degree to apply for jobs at Ibom Air?
- The answer is no because some jobs in Ibom Air require an applicant to possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma Ond from an accredited institution but you have a degree is mandatory for other job positions
Having said all and done, I believe that we have given you all the appropriate information you need to know about Ibom Air recruitment starting from the application form, ibom air portal, how to apply, success tips, recruitment process, etc, we do hope that you’ll keep visiting our portal to stay updated to the next latest update about the next phase of the Ibom Air recruitment process.
To be the first to get updates about Ibom Air recruitment and other ongoing airline recruitment, visit us at www.kindigrifles.com, leave us a message in the comment box below if you have any and we will give you a response asap.
- RecruitmentJanuary 29, 2024Central Bank of Kenya CBK Recruitment 2024/2025 Application
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Earn $500 Monthly Just for Drawing
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Highest-Paying Freelance Job Ideas in 2024
- RecruitmentJanuary 17, 2024NIOMR Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal