FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023. Do you wish to know when the FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment is starting? The career portal (https://fsdhmerchantbank.com/vacancies/), requirements for recruitment, recruitment portal, job vacancies, how to apply, starting and closing dates, and other necessary information are the focus of this article.
If you have been searching or waiting for the release of FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment form 2023 and you’ve arrived at this page now, that’s great. We’re excited to notify you that the appropriate steps on how to submit an application for the FSDH Merchant Bank Job are available on the page.
We advise you to carefully read this article till the end to have a proper understanding of how the FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment process works.
About FSDH Merchant Bank Limited
FSDH Merchant Bank, Nigeria’s premier bank, is a subsidiary of FSDH Holding Company, with assets, capital, and the technology incubator Vested.
First Securities Discount House Limited, a precursor to FSDH Merchant Bank Limited, was Nigeria’s first discount house in 1992 and was granted a merchant banking license, marking a significant milestone in the country’s banking history.
Over time, the company has evolved into a financial services supermarket in Nigeria, offering expert financial services to select clients. This transition began in 2009, when the Central Bank of Nigeria revoked universal banking licenses, transforming banks into commercial or merchant banks.
Is FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
No, the FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023 is not yet out. The recruitment exercise will soon commence, and you have to know and learn how to successfully submit an application, as we have outlined in this article.
Not just that, but knowing about the requirements even help you prepare ahead of time. This is because once the application form is out, you will go straight for submission, while others will be trying to know where and how to go about the recruitment requirements.
FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Form
It might be very exciting to know that FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023 job application form is totally free. Interested candidates can access the form via FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment portal at https://fsdhmerchantbank.com/vacancies/.
Just in case you ask those who are well eligible to apply for this job, According to the FSDH Merchant Bank Limited, only suitably qualified applicants from any of the states in Nigeria listed below can apply.
Adamawa State, Bayelsa State, Bauchi State, Kaduna State, Lagos State, Benue State, Anambra State, Plateau State, Borno State, Akwa Ibom State, Niger State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Sokoto State, Cross River State, Zamfara State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Jigawa State, Ekiti State, Ogun State, Gombe State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Ondo State, Osun State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Taraba State, Kwara State.
Available Job Vacancies at FSDH Merchant Bank
- Head,IT – Chief Technology Officer
- Enterprise Risk Manager
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Head,IT – Chief Technology Officer
- FSDH Graduate Analyst Programme (2023)
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Relationship Officer (HNI)
- Lead Digital Strategist
- Chief of Staff
- Chief Financial Officer
- Back-end Developer
Requirements for FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian.
- Applicants must possess legal and valid means of identification like a national ID Card, Driver’s license, international Passport, etc.
- Prospective candidates must have a university degree in any of the following fields: Finance, accounting, Business Management, Economics, or any related courses.
- Intended applicants should have a minimum of a second-class upper.
- Applicants who possess ACA. ACCA, CRM, FRM, SCR, CFA, and other important professional qualifications have an added advantage.
- WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB in not more than two (2) sittings. Five (5) credits in which English and Mathematics are mandatory
- Applicants must have at least three (3) years of cognate experience in a similar position before applying.
Key Competency Requirements:
Functional / Technical:
- Applicants must have excellent knowledge and understanding of Money and Capital Markets in the banking sector.
- Intended persons should possess strong credit underwriting, presentation skills, and documentation.
- Prospective, intended, or interested applicants should possess proficiency in Financial statements, developing financial projections, and cash flow analysis.
- Interested candidates must have Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Applicants must have organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
- Applicants must have strong written and verbal communication skills and also know how to pay attention to detail.
- Prospective candidates must be energetic, able to work efficiently, highly self-motivated, and productive.
- Applicants must accept to enhance compliance with organizational core values.
- Managerial skills, building coalitions, and excellent interpersonal skills are required from applicants
FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment Portal 2023
Concerning the 2023 FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment, candidates are to visit the career portal at https://fsdhmerchantbank.com/vacancies/ to explore available vacant positions and then submit an application.
FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment Process
Recruitment process is another important piece of information that all candidates should take note of. Being knowledgeable about the FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment process will help you prepare better ahead of time.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is when an official advertisement is made by the corporation, and suitably qualified applicants are to apply for vacant positions via the FSDH Merchant Bank career portal.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this stage, the names of successful candidates from the application stage will be collated and published online as the final shortlisted candidates.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then enrolled in a computer-based test screening, where they examine their ability for the task ahead. The invitation is usually sent via email or SMS by the recruiters to shortlisted candidates.
Stage 4: Training and Appointments
Applicants who pass the screening test undergo a few weeks of training and then receive their appointment letter to start work.
I duly believe that from the explanation of FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment process, you would agree with me that there are a whole lot of things to be done before gaining employment. So do well to prepare yourself properly because it is not just to apply but also to follow up on other processes.
How to Apply for FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023
Follow the simple steps below to submit an application.
- Visit the FSDH Merchant Bank career portal via https://fsdhmerchantbank.com/vacancies/
- I believe you have already decided on the position that suits your qualifications.
- Follow the instructions and guidelines on the application portal.
- Click on Apply for a Position.
- Provide the needed details demanded of you.
- Upload accordingly all required documents.
- Proofread your application.
Success Tips for the FSDH Merchant Bank Job Application
- You must submit your application on the FSDH Merchant Bank-approved career portal at https://fsdhmerchantbank.com/vacancies/
- Multiple applications lead to disqualification, do not submit more than once.
- Applicants are not allowed to involve themselves in any monetary transaction, either to gain employment in the corporation or regarding the application form.
- Do well to submit your application on or before the application closing date.
When is FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment Starting/Closing Dates
The date for the starting and closing of the FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment Exercise has not yet been officially disclosed. Currently, the recruitment portal is closed.
We’ll update you once the recruitment officially begins. You can also follow us on Kindi Recruit.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters