Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023. Would you like to submit an application for Coronation Merchant Bank job vacancies? If yes, career portal, requirements, recruitment process, recruitment portal (/www.coronation.ng/careers/), application form, available job openings, how to apply starting/closing dates, and other important information are highlighted in this article.
Are you a graduate of banking and finance, accounting, linguistics, mass communication, ICT, statistics, or any related field and currently searching for a well-paid job opportunity in Nigeria?
If yes, we encouraged you to consider submitting an application for the ongoing Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023. In this article, all the relevant information that will guide you through the application and recruitment process is here.
About Coronation Merchant Bank
Coronation Merchant Bank is a Nigerian merchant banking franchise that focuses on innovation, addressing diverse customer problems, and proactively initiating change. They build corporate intelligence, increase efficiency, and enhance performance through teamwork. They prioritize team interests, show mutual respect, and maintain integrity through ethical communication, responsibility, and compliance with regulations. Coronation’s operations are transparent and adhere to all applicable laws.
Is Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2024 is ongoing. Prospective candidates are to visit the recruitment portal or online career portal www.coronation.ng/careers/ access available job vacancies, fill out and submit their application form.
Coronation Merchant Bank Job Application Form 2024
Coronation Merchant Bank recruitment job application form is free and accessible to prospective candidates from any of the states in Nigeria below.
.Bayelsa State, Bauchi State, Lagos State, Benue State, Ekiti State, Anambra State, Plateau State, Borno State, Delta State, Akwa Ibom State, Niger State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Abia State, Sokoto State, Cross River State, Adamawa State, Zamfara State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Ogun State, Gombe State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Ondo State, Osun State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Taraba State, Kwara State.
Coronation Merchant Bank Job Vacancies
Coronation Merchant Bank is recruiting suitably qualified applicants to occupy the listed below positions in their organization.
- Coronation Graduate Trainee Programme
- Financial Services Consultants
- Team Lead Strategy
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking
- 2023 Enterprise Graduate Trainee Programme
- Accounts and Maintenance Officer
- Database Administrator
- Human Resources Executive
- Private Banking, Relationship Manager
- Enterprise Graduate Trainee Program
- Marketing and Communications Business Partner
Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment Requirements
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian.
- Applicants must be graduates with a minimum of a Second Class Lower or Higher in any banking-related field.
- Interested applicants should possess either a B.Sc., HND, or ND from an accredited University or Polytechnic.
- Candidates with a degree must have completed their one-year compulsory NYSC and also possess an NYSC discharge certificate.
- Intended candidates must be aged between 18 to 26 years old.
- Applicants must complete WAEC or NECO with at least five (5) credits, of which math and English are mandatory.
- The means of identification is one of the top criteria.
- Interested candidates should be sound and possess good communication skills.
- Prospective candidates must know how to communicate with customers.
Below are the stages interested applicants must pass through before seeing themselves being employed at Coronation Merchant Bank
In this stage, applicants need to apply for the available job openings in the Coronation Merchant Bank recruitment portal or online careers portal.
After the completion of the recruitment exercise, Human Resources will then select those who meet the advertisement requirements and release the final list of shortlisted candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for screening and examination tests through their email or SMS.
Screening and Examination Stage
Successful candidates at this stage will undergo or enroll in a compulsory screening and examination test, which might include both oral interviews and a written examination.
Offer of Employment
Applicants that were shortlisted will take the examination tests and also undergo a screening exercise. After the screening and examination tests, those that come out victorious will then receive an employment letter.
Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment Portal www.coronation.ng/careers/
www.coronation.ng/careers/ is the recruitment portal or online career portal for Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2023. Interested applicants are to visit this portal and submit an application accordingly.
How to Apply for Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2024
- Visit the career portal at www.coronation.ng/careers/
- Click on the career portal in the upper section.
- Click on any job vacancy that fits your qualifications.
- Carefully read through the job summary, job responsibilities, qualifications, and skills needed.
- After that, click on “Apply for Job.”
- Complete the needed information in the application form.
- You can cross-check your application again to avoid mistakes.
- Both academic and professional certificates and required documents will be uploaded to the portal.
- Submit the form.
Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment Closing Date
Coronation Merchant Bank has not announced the closing date for 2024 recruitment exercise, this is because the starting date has not yet been published. For this reason, it is difficult for us to know the application deadline.
Prior to this, Human Resources recently promised the general public that the recruitment exercise for 2023 will soon commence.
Current 2023 Banking Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng