Rivers State Government Recruitment: This article contains latest and essential details about the Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment updates, job vacancies, application form, requirements, portal, how to apply, salary structure, aptitude test, interview, list, closing date and eligible LGA.
Are you a young fresh graduate from Rivers State who is interested in advancing a career in the Rivers State Civil Service? Are you searching for how to successfully submit an application for the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment jobs? Then this article contains all the necessary guidelines, instructions and procedures on how to apply for the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment and all the important facts to note.
Find out about the latest job vacancies, requirements and closing date for the Rivers State Civil Service in this article. Are you ready to unlock the secret that you can apply in your application to make you the most outstanding and most sought-after applicant for the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment 2024, and then it is important that you keep reading this article to the end and follow all the instructions as listed herein? So, let’s get started.
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment updates
- The Rivers State Government seeks to address the issue of unemployment for its indigenous people in the state by expanding their employment opportunities into the civil service commission in Rivers State.
- The application form for the Rivers State civil service recruitment is free and can be accessed on the recruitment portal at www.riversstate.gov.ng
- Applicants should avoid individuals who ask them to make payments for the Rivers State civil service recruitment form
- The Rivers State civil service recruitment is open to latest and fresh graduates who want to start their career in the civil service governmental sector.
Rivers State Civil Service Commission job Vacancies
The following job vacancies are available for the Rivers State civil service commission recruitment:
- Admin Officers
- Medical Officers
- Technical Jobs
Check below to see if your state is mentioned as one of the eligible states.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT Abuja
Is Rivers State Civil Service Application Form Out?
Yes, the Rivers State Government from time to time invites the general public and qualified persons to submit their applications for the Rivers State civil service recruitment. Interested and suitable persons should visit the recruitment portal to fill out the application form.
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
Interested persons who want to be a successful candidate for the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment are required to meet the following criteria below:
- You must be a Nigerian from any of the states mentioned above
- Applicants must have a valid proof of identification such as NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License, International Passport
- Interested persons must have five(5) Credits in GCE, NECO, WAEC or NABTEB in not more than two(2) sittings
- Prospective applicants must not be older than 35 years old
- Possession of excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Must not have a criminal offense record
- Computer literacy is highly required
- Possession of ND, HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in required fields of discipline
- Candidates must be medically and mentally fit and competent to handle roles
- You must exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to an area of duty
Rivers State Civil Service Portal
The official recruitment portal for the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment is www.rcsc.ng, suitable and qualified applicants should log into the portal to access the recruitment application form
How to Apply for Rivers State Jobs Recruitment
Follow the guidelines below to begin your application for the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment:
- Browse through the official recruitment portal at www.rscsc.ng
- Select the job that you fit into
- Click on it to read through the basic requirements for the job role
- Select the highlighted apply menu to begin your application\
- Fill out the form with appropriate answers
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents
- Review your application before you proceed
- Then lastly, click on the submit menu to submit it.
Documents Required for Upload
- A valid proof of identification( NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License or International Passport)
- A recent passport photo with a red background
- NYSC certificate of discharge or exemption
- A resume, CV or portfolio
- Scanned copies of your original educational qualifications
- Copies of any other professional certificates(Scanned)
**You’ll receive a confirmation mail from immediately you submit, check through your email inbox or spam folder for it.
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Salary Structure
Grade Level Salary Range
1 19,500 – 27,000
2 21,000 – 29,500
3 22,000 – 32, 000
4 22, 500 – 35, 000
5 25,000 -41, 000
6 31,000 – 49,500
7 41, 500 – 64,000
8 54,000 – 80,000
9 63,500 – 96, 000
10 73,000 – 111, 500
12 87,500 – 127,000
13 98,000 – 138,500
14 107,500 – 153,000
15 120,000 – 167,500
16 132,000 – 190,000
17 147,500 – 213,500
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Aptitude Test
The Rivers State Government is informing all the candidates who applied for the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment that they can log in to the online test portal at www.rscsc.ng to begin their aptitude test examination
Candidates should follow the steps below to start their aptitude test for the Rivers State civil service recruitment:
- Visit the portal at www.rscsc.ng
- Fill in your application ID
- Select start to start your test
- Then click to submit
** Other important updates will be sent to you via mail after your aptitude submission
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment List
The Government of River State has released the full list of all successful candidates who applied for the Rivers State civil service commission recruitment exercise and all applicants should follow the guidelines below to check if their names are on the shortlist so as to get prepared for the next stage of the recruitment process:
- Log in to the Rivers State Government recruitment portal at www.rscsc.ng
- Insert your application ID or number
- Click on the check status menu tab
Alternatively, you can check the email address you used in the application process, make sure that you check all your folders including the primary, updates and spam folder
Once your name is found, all you have to do is to gather the required documents and get yourself ready for the interview
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment interview
Successful applicants who sat for the Rivers State civil service commission aptitude test are invited for an interview. Therefore, candidates are to come with the following requirements:
- A recent passport photo with a red background
- Academic qualifications like, First School Leaving Certificate FSLC, WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, OND, HNDB.Sc and other professional membership certificates
- Certificate of Origin
- Age declaration Affidavit or Birth Certificate
To find out if you have been shortlisted for the interview, follow the guidelines below:
Check your email address you used during the application process( inbox and spam folder) for an invitation for the interview, listing your interview date, venue and time. Candidates should note that the interview is going to be conducted in batches, so make sure you have checked for your email invitation on time to avoid missing out on the Rivers State Government recruitment
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date
The Rivers State Civil Service Government recruitment usually lasts for two(2)weeks from the date of which the publication was made, interested persons should submit their applications before the deadline to avoid missing out on the recruitment.
Applicants should note that they follow all the instructions carefully as stated in this article if they want to successfully submit an application for the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment. To stay updated to the latest news about other ongoing recruitments, visit our portal at www.kindigrifles.com. If you have any question that you might want to ask, do not hesitate to drop it in the comment box below.
We wish you success in your application..
- RecruitmentJanuary 29, 2024Central Bank of Kenya CBK Recruitment 2024/2025 Application
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Earn $500 Monthly Just for Drawing
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Highest-Paying Freelance Job Ideas in 2024
- RecruitmentJanuary 17, 2024NIOMR Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal