Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024. Do you wish to apply for Edo State Civil Service work? If yes, updates about the recruitment portal (https://edomda.org.ng/csc/), requirements, how to apply, starting/closing dates, job vacancies and other vital information are outlined in this article.
We have put together this guide to enable interested candidates for the Edo State Civil Service Commission to know how to easily access the 2023 Edo State Civil Service Commission application form, access the Edo State Public Service Portal, and submit their forms accordingly.
Prior to this, if you are heading to the Edo State Civil Service Commission for the first time and have been looking online to know how to access your application or to apply, don’t worry, we’re here for you.
Below are some of the top searches in this ongoing recruitment.
- Edo civil service commission recruitment 2023
- Edo state civil service recruitment 2023
- EDSG Jobs
- Edo state recruitment portal 2023
- Edojobs 2023
- Edo state government recruitment 2023
- List of Current Job Vacancies in Edo State
- Edo civil service recruitment portal
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Salary Structure
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Portal
Is Edo State Civil Service Commission recruiting for 2023/2024?
Yes, Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment application form is out. Prospective applicants are to visit the recruitment portal, access the available Edo jobs, and apply for any of their choices.
List of Current Job Vacancies in Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Below are the available job positions on Edo State Civil Service Commission, where interested applicants can fill out and submit an application accordingly.
- CONSULTANT, (CONMESS 5) GL. 15:
- PRINCIPAL MEDICAL OFFICER GRADE II
- CONSULTANT SPECIAL GRADE II
- PRINCIPAL MEDICAL OFFICER GRADE I
- CONSULTANT SPECIAL GRADE I
- CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, (CONMESS 7) GL. 17
- PLANNING OFFICER, GRADE II, GL. 08
- SCIENTIFIC OFFICER GRADE II, (HEALTH) GL. 08
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY GRADE I, GL. 08
General Requirements for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
All applicants are required to visit the recruitment portal to verify all vacant position requirements, but below are the general criteria you should note.
- Concerned persons must be Nigerian by birth with valid means of identification such as a NIN, International passport, Driver’s License, etc.
- Prospective candidates must be indigenes of Edo State.
- He or she must be entitled to a fundamental education with at least five (5) credits in any of the following certificates: WAEC, NECO, NCE, NATEB, etc. English and mathematics are voluntarily
- Applicants applying for this job must have either an OND, HND, B.Sc., or Masters’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Applicants with a degree certificate must possess a one-year mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate or exemption certificate.
- Interested applicants should not be younger than 35 years of age.
- A good, dynamic character and excellent communication skills are required from interested candidates.
- Applicants with full knowledge of computers and additional years of experience are an added advantage.
- Applicants must present a physical and mental fitness certificate from any government-approved hospital.
- Edo State government recruitment does not authorize applicants with criminal records to embark on the recruitment process.
- Interested candidates must be willing to work with or without supervision and meet the stipulated timeframe.
- Candidates must possess a quality leadership spirit.
- Applicants interested in a senior position should not be more than fifty (50) years of age.
- Applicants should be knowledgeable about research and be willing to work effectively.
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal
https://edomda.org.ng/csc/ is the recruitment portal for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023. Interested applicants are to login to this portal, access the available vacant positions, and apply for any position that fits their qualifications.
Prior to this, applicants should note that the portal is also where they can get access to the application form, and the form is free; no money is attached to it.
How to Apply for Edo State CSC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment on the online application portal. Simply follow the instructions listed below to submit your application.
- First, open any browser on your device of choice and type in this website: https://edomda.org.ng/csc/
- Or visit the Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal via csc.edostate.gov.ng.
- Create an active account with pertinent information (your email and password).
- Make no mistake, fill out the online application form carefully.
- If there are any demanded documents to attach or upload, do well to do so.
- I will advise you to cross-check your information once again before submission.
Very importantly, interested applicants are to apply for only one (1) vacant position as multiple submissions of applications will result in disqualification.
As was said earlier, the Edo State Government does not demand nor require any money from prospective applicants or give any person or groups of organizations in their name to guarantee any candidates for employment. Applicants should note that the application form is free and fair.
Applicants should also note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited vor oral interview.
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Closing Date
Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment will last for two (2) weeks from the official commencement date. Applicants should note that the application deadline for the recruitment exercise has not yet been scheduled; they’re to visit the portal and submit an application before the closing date.
FAQs about the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
1. What are the requirements for Edo State civil service?
First, interested applicants must possess a legal or valid means of identification like a NIN, valid driver’s license, voter card, etc., and then most have completed fundamental education (O’level). Applicants must present a physical and mental fitness certificate from any government-approved hospital. Applicants should be knowledgeable about research and be willing to work effectively
2. Is Edo State government recruiting?
Yes, Edo State Civil Service Commission 2023 recruitment form is out and available online for suitably qualified candidates who wish to work in the public sector or are looking forward to a new career opportunity. Candidates should visit the commission recruitment portal and fill out and submit the application form.
3. Is Edo State government recruiting teachers?
Yes, the recruitment exercise is ongoing, Interested candidates who are qualified for this job should visit the recruitment portal at www.subeb.edostate.gov.ng and commence their applications. Applicants should note that the submission of more than one application will lead to disqualification.
4. How much does Edo State pay civil servants?
The government of Edo State recently announced the increment of the minimum wage for all workers in their state from the approved 30,000 nairas to 40,000 naira.
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters