Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2023 is ongoing. The Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee program, careers or application portal, requirements, vacancies, and other necessary information you wish to know are in this article, and how to apply is here.
Do you reside in Nigeria and are currently seeking a Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee? If yes, in this article we’ll disclose all the benefits, opportunities, salary structure, and how to start a career at Heritage Bank.
You might ask, Do I qualify for this job opportunity? What are the available vacant positions? graduate trainee salary, Will they need undergraduates or fresh graduates? How many years of working experience would they need?
Don’t worry, in the cause of reading this article, you’ll get accurate answers to these questions, not just that but also other necessary information regarding the Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee 2023 | Program, Careers, Salary Structure and application process.
Heritage Bank Nigeria: Company Overview
Heritage Bank is dedicated to community growth and has made significant strides in banking and financial interactions. They focus on creating, preserving, and transferring wealth, ensuring that every customer transfers a wealthy heritage to the next generation.
Their success is their inspiration, and they continue to evolve with the changing banking landscape.
Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Heritage Bank is dedicated to empowering young graduates through career development initiatives.
Their Graduate training program offers an intensive three-month program, including face-to-face and on-the-job training. Fresh graduates undergo a Graduate Development Program, while experienced new hires undergo Acculturation for strategy, core values, and technical skills training.
The bank also provides continuous learning and development opportunities for employees to ensure they have the necessary skills to drive better business results.
- Shell Payment Structure for Industrial Training Students
- Undergraduate Internship Programs in Nigeria and How to Apply
Heritage Bank Career Management
Heritage Bank prioritizes career development and growth for its employees, focusing on passion and skill gaps.
They provide learning opportunities through various platforms, performance appraisals, competency frameworks, and employee engagement.
Heritage Bank aims to provide a challenging, inspiring, rewarding, and engaging work environment.
Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
The following is the application process and criteria for the Graduate Development Programme (GDP) at Heritage Bank.
- Prospective graduates must possess a minimum of a second-Class upper or lower division.
- Interested persons must have at least a minimum National Diploma (ND) from an accredited, government-recognized University or polytechnic.
- Applicants must possess a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate.
- Prospective candidates must have completed their fundamental education with a minimum of five (5) credits in either WAEC, NECO, etc., including English and Mathematics.
- The intended candidates’ age bracket should be between 18 and 26 years old.
- Prospective candidates must possess composure and good habits.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required of any interested candidate.
How to Apply for Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Visit Heritage Bank application portal at www.hbng.com/careers/
- Carefully read and follow the job guidelines and instructions before filling out the online application form.
- Complete the application form by giving the correct details information about yourself such as Your Name, Residential Address, Active Email address and Phone Number, Educational and Professional, Career Objective, Why Applying for this Progam, among others.
- Endeavor to submit your application on time.
- Before closing the application portal, make sure you print out the acknowledgment slip.
Prospective candidates should note that an invitation will be sent to all selected candidates to go through our recruitment process, and if successful, qualified applicants will be part of the three (3) months intensive training program.
Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Heritage Bank Nigeria pays all Graduate trainees an estimated sum of ₦35,000 – ₦45,000 monthly.
The payment is made throughout the duration of the graduate trainee program. This money covers their expenses such as transportation, feeding, and other necessary expenses during the training period.
For more updates, kindly bookmark this page or follow us on Kindi Recuit.
- Premium Trust Bank Recruitment
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- H-Medix Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- NAQS Recruitment
- FSDH Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters