Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment: This article takes into consideration the following contents about the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment, application form, eligibility, requirements, application portal, how to apply, recruitment process, relevant documents, Secret Tips, closing date etc.
Are you interested in applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2024? Then you are at the right place. We are going to reveal secrets to being the most outstanding applicant and to make your application the best. Read this article to the end and follow the instructions carefully to unveil the secrets, let’s begin.
Is Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, the FIRS recruitment form is out, applicants who have been anticipating when the recruitment will begin can now apply via the Federal Inland Revenue recruitment application portal.
Update about the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Interested persons should be aware that the FIRS recruitment application form is free, so be careful of scammers who may ask you to make payment before you can access the application form.
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment is for all applicants who meet the requirements needed for the jobs and who are members of any of the State mentioned further in this article
- The application can be found on the FIRS recruitment portal www.firs.gov.ng
- Interested persons should know that the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2023 is not currently ongoing but it will be opened very soon but to be ahead of the application, it is important to find what it takes to apply successfully. That is why we are sharing with you secrets that so many people do not know because all they want is just for the portal so they would jump into the application
- Applicants should note the phases in the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment process and make sure that they do not rest thinking that submitting an application is the end so as to avoid missing out of the recruitment if qualified to move on to the next phase
FIRS Organizational Overview
Federal Inland Revenue Service is a Federal Government agency whose responsibility is to access, collect and account for tax and other accrued revenues of the Federal Government. It was founded in 1943 with its headquarters in Nigeria.
Applicants from the following States in Nigeria are eligible to apply
Akwa Ibom State
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Requirements
To be eligible for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment application, you must meet the following requirements:
- All applicants for this recruitment must come from any of the eligible states mentioned above
- To apply, you must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Applicants must have valid proof of identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, International Passport or Driver’s license
- You are not a not to apply of you are married
- Pregnant persons are not eligible to apply
- All applicants must have proof of health status from a recognized Government hospital
- You must be at most 1.69 meters tall for men and 1.60 meters tall for women
- Possession of SSCE, OND, and HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline is highly required
- You must have at most 5 Credit Pass in WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics, and should not be more than two sitting
- Applicants must be key team players and must be competent to handle the task
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Application Portal
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment application portal is www.firs.gov.ng/careers
How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
To successfully apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment, follow the following procedures carefully:
- Launch the recruitment portal www.firs.gov.ng/careers on your browser
- Create an account using your valid email and username
- Log into the portal to access the application form using your Username or email address and password
- Fill out the form carefully
- You must carefully download scanned copies of the required documents
- Review your application and make corrections where necessary
- Click the submit menu to submit your application
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Process
Applicants should note that the FIRS recruitment is in four (4) phases and they include:
This is the first phase in the FIRS recruitment process where an invitation for application is sent out for interested persons to apply, here applicants follow every details appropriately on the recruitment portal www.firs.gov.ng/career to fill the application form and submit their application
As the application portal is closed, all submitted applications undergo a thorough review and assessment by the Federal Inland Revenue Service. All successful and outstanding applicants are selected and qualified to move to the next phase of the recruitment
Here, applicants who made it to the shortlisting phase are being screened further and their academic qualifications and other documents required during the application phase are being assessed to ensure accuracy before proceeding to the next phase
This is the last phase in the FIRS recruitment process. In this phase successful applicants whose required documents were ascertained to be complete and accurate are called to start their training, a certain period is always scheduled for the training and then an offer letter is given to them as they become fully employed by the Federal Inland Revenue Service
Applicants are to check their mails regularly for a notification from FIRS after submitting their application and should ensure that they do not miss out on any of the recruitment phases should they be qualified to move further.
Relevant Documents required for FIRS Recruitment 2023
- A valid proof of identification
- A recent passport photograph on a red background
- NYSC exemption or Discharge Certificate
- Your Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate, FSLC
- NECO, WAEC, GCE, NABTEB
- OND, HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a recognized Institution
- Local Government of Origin
- Age Declaration (Affidavit) or Registered Birth Certificate
- Two| (2) Reference Letters and Guarantor’s Form
Secret Tips for FIRS Recruitment Application
And now dear applicants, pay attention to the following secrets we are sharing with you to make your application the most outstanding application suitable for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment.
- The first tip is that you must make sure that all the relevant documents required for the FIRS recruitment application are original scanned copies
- Secondly, do not give wrong answers for questions on the application form. That is to say, you must read the questions carefully and then fill in the correct answer for it
- Thirdly, you must not upload documents that are not yours because your application will not just be disapproved but you’ll be sentenced to a long-term jail
- You must not submit documents that are not required of you
- You must submit your application early enough; it shows commitment and proper time management. All of these little things you might think it’s not necessarily matter a lot as your application submission date is carefully monitored
Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment application is in 6 weeks after the day the call for application is made. Right now FIRS is not currently recruiting but will be opened very soon. It is necessary for interested applicants to get themselves prepared by putting together all the relevant documents required for the application before the recruitment begins
FAQs for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
When is the Next FIRS Recruitment 2024 Starting?
The next Federal Inland Revenue recruitment for 2024 is assume to commence on June 15th, 2023, applicants should note that this date is not yet officially confirmed by the FIRS
Who Can Apply for FIRS Recruitment?
Any interested applicants who meet the requirements and who possess the required documents stated above in this article is eligible to apply
Stay updated on the latest news about FIRS recruitment 2024 and be the first to know when the portal is open by visiting our site on www.kindigrifles.com ensure you do not miss out on these important updates by forgetting to visit our site.
- RecruitmentJanuary 29, 2024Central Bank of Kenya CBK Recruitment 2024/2025 Application
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Earn $500 Monthly Just for Drawing
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Highest-Paying Freelance Job Ideas in 2024
- RecruitmentJanuary 17, 2024NIOMR Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal