Welcome! If you’re looking to download NPF Recruitment Exams Past Questions and Answers online, you’ve come to the right place. Our article provides step-by-step guidance on how to access the most recent NPF Recruitment Exams Past Questions and Answers from 2010 to 2023, as well as the latest updates on NPF Recruitment 2023.
In this regard, if you submitted an application for NPF recruitment and have been shortlisted congratulations, but that’s not the end of the recruitment exercise; you have one more step to actualize that dream.
The management of the Nigeria Police Force has officially notified all the selected candidates for just concluded NPF recruitment 2023 that the NPF computer-based test exercise will soon commence. In this regard, all shortlisted candidates should prepare themselves for the upcoming CBT screening examination.
We’ve provided in this article up-to-date NPF recruitment exam past questions and answers, including how you can successfully download a PDF format and how you can register for the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023.
NPF Recruitment Exams and Past Questions (2010-2023)
The next phase for all the NPF shortlisted candidates is to write a compulsory computer-based test examination.
Sequel to this, the management of the Nigerian Navy has made it known to all NPF shortlisted candidates that it is compulsory to sit and pass the Nigeria Police Force exam before seeing yourself qualify to take up the tasks ahead of you.
In this regard, we have carefully provided up-to-date NPF recruitment exam past questions and answers for you to download and review for an easier understanding of what the Nigeria Police Force exam questions usually look like.
- Common Entrance Past Questions and Answers for Primary Six PDF Download
- Federal Civil Service Commission Exams and Past Questions
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exams Registration and Past Questions
How many questions are in Police exam?
The Nigerian Navy exam is a computer-based test that has four (4) areas of knowledge that are put together in one test. The subject combinations or you can refer to the format of the NPF recruitment exam are:
- English language,
- General mathematics,
- General knowledge
- Current affairs.
Furthermore, note that the Nigeria Police Force has 100 questions and the total duration to answer all the questions available on the NPF CBT exam is 1 hour, endeavor to complete your test before the stipulated time
Pattern Of Nigeria Police Force Past Question And Answers
The Nigeria Police Force examination is very easy if you follow the appropriate information provided in this article. As I earlier stated, there are four subjects that make up the NPF CBT examination, and the pattern is 25 questions per subject which make it 100 questions in total as shown below:
- 25 Mathematics questions,
- 25 English Language questions,
- 25 Current Affairs
- 25 General paper questions;
Sample of NPF Past Questions and Answers
Below are samples of NPF Recruitment Exams Past Questions and Answers
Kindly Select the correct answer from the following the lettered A-D
1 What does NPF stand for?
(A) Nigerian Police Force (Correct)
(B) National Policy Committee
(C) Nigerian Police Council
(D) Nigerian Petroleum Commission
2. Who was the first Inspector General of Police in Nigeria?
(A) Teslim Balogun
(B) Louis Edet (Correct)
(C) Ademola Adetokunbo
(D) Mike Okiro
3. When was the Nigerian Police Force established?
(A) 1896 (Correct)
4. What is the minimum age for recruitment into the Nigerian Police Force?
(A) 18 years (Correct)
(B) 20 years
(C) 22 years
(D) 25 years
5. What is the maximum age for recruitment into the Nigerian Police Force?
(A) 30 years
(B) 35 years (Correct)
(C) 40 years
(D) 45 years
6. What is the height requirement for male applicants to the Nigerian Police Force?
(B) 5’8″ (Correct)
7. What is the height requirement for female applicants to the Nigerian Police Force?
(B) 5’6″ (Correct)
8. What is the minimum educational qualification for recruitment into the Nigerian Police Force?
(A) SSCE (Correct)
9. What are the responsibilities of the Nigerian Police Force?
(A) Maintaining law and order (Correct)
(B) Investigating crime
(C) Protecting the lives and property of citizens
(D) All of the above
10. Who is the head of the Nigeria Police Force?
(A) Inspector General of Police (Correct)
(B) Deputy Inspector General of Police
(C) Commissioner of Police
(D) Assistant Inspector General of Police
11. Where is the headquarters of the Nigeria Police Force located?
(A) Abuja (Correct)
(D) Port Harcourt
12. Does the Nigeria Police Force have 36 state commands and 7 zonal commands?
(A) True (Correct)
13. Does the Nigeria Police Force have a marine wing, an air wing, and a special forces unit?
(A) True (Correct)
14. Is the Nigeria Police Force a member of Interpol?
(A) True (Correct)
15. Has the Nigeria Police Force been involved in several scandals in recent years, including allegations of corruption, brutality, and extrajudicial killings?
(A) True (Correct)
How can I pass NPF exam?
Even though we advised you to download this NPF past questions and answers, you still need to read current affairs and also know the histories of both Nigeria and the creation of the Nigeria Police Force, because in most cases this is where questions always come from and also have basic knowledge of arithmetic.
How to Download NPF Recruitment Exams Past Questions and Answers
The NPF Recruitment Exams Past Questions and Answers are now available in PDF format. To get access to the complete, up-to-date Nigerian police past question and answer pdf 2023, interested persons are to make payment online with their ATM card, USSD, direct mobile transfer, or bank deposit. Note that we have NPF exam past questions and answers for all 36 states of the federation.
To download the complete pack of police cbt exam past questions and answers pdf for your state, kindly click the link below.
If you are interested in joining the Nigerian Police Force or you have been shortlisted in the just concluded NPF recruitment 2023, I encourage you to start preparing for the NPF recruitment exams early. By studying the past questions and syllabus, and practicing answering questions under timed conditions, you’ll be well on your way to success.
I wish you all the best.
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- Lafarge Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- BOVAS Oil and Gas Recruitment
- NESTOIL Recruitment
- TotalEnergies Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters