Learn how to download free PDF format Federal Civil Service Commission Exam Past Questions and Answers to prepare for the civil service promotional exams in Nigeria.
Federal Civil Service Commission Exams and Past Questions
Are you a civil servant preparing for the Federal Civil Service Commission promotion examination and you are wondering how you will succeed in the exam and come out with flying colors? Don’t worry, we got you covered.
We’re excited to inform you that the Federal Civil Service Commission past questions and answers pdf is out, and we have put together a complete list of all federal civil service past questions and answers and how you can easily download them here in this article, so you’re advised to carefully read this page to the end.
Benefits of Federal Civil Service Commission Exams and Past Questions
I believe by now you already know the importance of this examination: no one wants to work for years without a promotion. The Federal Civil Service Commission has officially stated that all entitled civil servants must take the civil service examination. The commission stated that this exam will determine candidates eligible for promotion in the ministry.
At Kindi Recruit, we take our responsibility seriously – providing you with all the information you need to succeed in your exam. That’s why we’ve gathered the most up-to-date civil service past questions and answers for you to download and carefully review.
By reviewing past civil service exam questions and answers, you can gain knowledge and confidence for the actual exam day.
You should download past questions for a clear understanding of the area of specialization and to excel in the exams. The commission repeats questions yearly.
What are the criteria for promotion in Federal Civil Service?
Before being promoted in any federal government work, known as civil service, a civil servant must complete the minimum required years of public service, maintain satisfactory work performance records, and provide a medical report certifying physical, mental, and medical soundness for government service.
Passing the federal civil service commission examination is the key to promotion in the federal government after excelling in all other criteria.
What is civil service promotion?
Promotion, actual or notional, is a rise in the status of a civil servant to a position of higher grade, which carries greater responsibilities and, in most cases, a change of duties and title.
How do I prepare for a promotional exam?
Very well, you might first like to know what civil service promotion is. I will simply say that it is a position of higher grade that acquiesces greater and bigger responsibilities in most cases; it can change both duties and titles.
Listed below are a few tips civil servants can get to prepare for the civil service promotional examination.
- Start studying early. (Download all past questions and answers), and as well, give yourself adequate time to review all those materials.
- Read through the entirety of the last question.
- Don’t cram
- Combine whole and part learning.
- Say it out loud.
- Get moving
- Draw diagrams
- 8. Do away with distractions.
Structure of Federal Civil Service Commission Exams
Talking about the FCSC examination question, you might wish to know how many questions are there in the Federal civil service exam question, and what the structure of the Nigeria civil service exam questions looks like.
The Federal Civil Service Commission exam question always comprises English/verbal reasoning, current affairs, a little quantitative reasoning, and general papers. The federal civil service exam is made up of 100 questions, and the time it takes to answer all the questions is 1 hour.
Civil Service Exam Past Questions and Answers
If you are searching for Federal Civil Service Commission past questions and answers or a civil service aptitude test exam, kindly check below some of the federal civil service past questions and answers pdf.
1. What does civil service provide to public administration?
A. Continuity and stability
B. Instability and discontinuity
C. Instability and discontinuity
2. The philosophy behind Nigerian federalism is
A. unity in diversity
B. sectional development
C review of sectionalism
D. colonial rule
3. An electoral system in which the winner must secure more than 50% of the vote is described as a/an
A plurality system
B. proportional representation
C. an absolute majority
D. electoral obl?gation
4. Which protocol is used for browsing websites on the Internet?
5. The longest key on the keyboard is the
A enter key
B tab key
C space bar
6. ALT +CTRL, DEL, SHIFT, CAPS LOCK are examples of
A alphabetic keys
B function keys
C special keys
D numeric keys
7. The following are ways you can take care of a computer EXCEPT______
A keeping it clean always
B connecting it to a stabilizer before use
C keeping it away from water
D using it always
How to Download Federal Civil Service Commission Exams Past Questions and Answers
The Federal Civil Service Commission now offers FCSC past questions and answers in PDF format for interested candidates to purchase online using various payment methods including ATM card, USSD, direct mobile transfer, or bank deposit. Past questions and answers are available for all 36 states of the federation.
To download past questions and answers for your state’s Federal Civil Service Commission exam, click the link below.
- UNICEF Recruitment
- SEC recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- CPN Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- NCDMB RECRUITMENT
- Airtel Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- NATCOM Recruitment
- JUMIA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NSIWC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- FUTO Recruitment
- NYSC Portal Registration and Dashboard
- e-Naira Registration Portal Login
- Natforce Recruitment Portal
- LNSC Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- N-power Teach Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- NAQS Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024FUOYE Student Portal Login | How to Login – ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Students Portal Login | How to Login – poly.dsustportal.com
- BlogFebruary 20, 2024FUGUS Student Portal 2024 | How to Login – ugs.fugusau.edu.ng
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024BASUG Student Portal Login | How to Login – basug.safsrms.com