EFCC Screening Date 2023/2024 is out. Are you searching for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date and examination Venue or centers 2023? If yes, full details about the screening dates and centers, screening requirements, recruitment deadline, and training allowance are available in this article.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is calling on shortlisted candidates to check their email or SMS for the 2023 EFCC screening date and examination venues.
This is to help them know which day their screening and aptitude test exercise falls under. Applicants should note that any candidates who did not participate in the screening exercise would be disqualified.
As such, I’m sure you understand how important this screening process is. So keep reading, as we will explain to you the 2023 EFCC screening date and examination venues across the country.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Screening Update
The management of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has officially announced the 2023 EFCC screening date and examination venue. All qualified candidates are to take note of the screening date and examination venue, knowing that failure to appear or participate in the screening exercise on the stipulated date and venue will automatically lead to disqualification.
Prospective candidates should note the following points:
- Interested applicants who miss the EFCC screening exercise will be disqualified automatically without any other consideration.
- Failure to report at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission examination venue within the scheduled time means that you have declined the offer.
- Applicants who fail to report to the examination venue with the required documents also mean they have declined their offer.
EFCC Examination Centers
All qualified candidates must report to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening camp on the scheduled date. The EFCC screening centers will take place at all designated locations nationwide, and the physical screening exercises will be held in all approved states listed below.
- Uyo Zonal Office (No. 3 Akparawa Crescent, Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane], Ewet Housing)
Cross River and Uyo
- Abuja Zonal Office (No. 5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II)”
Abuja, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, and Plateau
- Benin Zonal Office (No. 1 High Court Road, GRA)
Benin, Ekiti, and Delta
- Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd., Old GRA)
- Borno Zonal Office (Plot No. 80 Babashehu Lami Street, Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout)
Maiduguri, and Yobe
- Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government College Road, Independence Layout)
Anambra, Ebonyi, and Enugu
- Gombe Zonal Office (No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA)
Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, and Taraba
- Ibadan Zonal Office (16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku)
Ibadan, Ogun, Ondo, and Osun
- Ilorin Zonal Office (No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA)
- Kaduna Zonal Office (No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa)
- Kano Zonal Office (No. 2 Hajj Camp Road)
Jigawa, Kano, and Kastina
- Lagos Zonal Office (No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
- Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA)
Abia, Bayelsa, Imo, and Port Harcourt
- Sokoto Zonal Office (No. 7 Super Quarters Rd., Off Sama Rd.)
Kebbi, Sokoto, and Zamfara
All EFCC shortlisted candidates 2023 are to arrive at their various examination venues before the actual time because failure to attain or arrive at the stipulated venue on time will lead to disqualification, and you simply know you have declined the job offer.
To be on the safe side, kindly report to the screening center a day before the actual examination date for screening.
EFCC Screening Requirements
Successful candidates who qualify to partake in this EFCC screening exercise are duly advised to come to the training center with the following documents:
- Two Recent passport Photographs
- Original and photocopy of their credentials
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Duly signed and completed Guarantor’s Form
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Printout of application submission confirmation slip
- White Polo and Shot with white canvas
- Also, with writing materials
- Generator’s duly signed form
- Any National legal and valid means of identification, such as the National Identity Number (NIN), international passport, Voter’s card, etc.
EFCC Screening Date 2023
After the final shortlisted candidates names are released, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission will then send or contact all successful candidates through emails or SMS.
Prior to this, if your name is on the EFCC shortlist of candidates, congratulations! The next phase is to participate in the screening exercise, which will come up as soon as the shortlisted list has been released.
Important Point to Note on Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Screening and Examination
- Make sure the information provided in the application form is entitled True Identification.
- EFCC does not accept applicants who are over 35 years of age.
- You must be mentally and physically fit before applying for this job.
- EFCC has not advised anyone to pay money or be involved in any money laundering in the name of gaining employment with their agency.
- You should be knowledgeable about some computer applications
- As you know the duties of EFCC, if you have a criminal record, don’t apply.
- You must be composed, good in communication, and have excellent analytical skills.
- Get yourself prepared for the screening examination.
In conclusion, I understand, you really want to know the EFCC examination date and screening venues for 2023/2024. For now, the date and venue have not yet been announced but will be updated on this page once the EFCC screening date and examination venues are announced.
But in the meantime, you can keep checking the EFCC recruitment portal via www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/career for any updates. If you have any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
- PHCN Recruitment 2023
- Polaris Bank Recruitment2023
- Premium Trust Bank Recruitment 2023
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2023
- FIRS Recruitment 2023
- H-Medix Recruitment 2023
- Edo State Government Recruitment 2023
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters