TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. The step-by-step guidelines on how to apply, job vacancies, requirements, recruitment portal www.totalenergies.com, recruitment process, application, starting/closing dates, careers login, and other relevant information are highlighted in this article.
If you wish to apply for the ongoing TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023/2024, we advise you to carefully read through this page to the end as we walk you through the recruitment process and provide the important information you need.
To add more precision, the following are the things you’ll learn in this article:
- If TotalEnergies recruitment 2023 form is out,
- What vacant positions are available at TotalEnergies?
- The requirements for TotalEnergies recruitment
- How to submit an application
- total energies vacancies
- total energies internship,
- total energies hr email address
- TotalEnergies Starting/closing date
- Is Total Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
- Who is Eligible to Apply for Total Recruitment?
- Total Recruitment Portal
- Total Energy Recruitment Process
- How to apply in total company?
About TotalEnergies Groups
As you desire to submit an application form for TotalEnergies recruitment, it is therefore pertinent that you at least have an idea of what the organization is all about.
TotalEnergies, a global energy company, produces, markets, and sells fuels, natural gas, and electricity. With 100,000 employees, they aim to provide affordable, reliable, cleaner, and accessible energy in over 130 countries.
TotalEnergies Nigeria Plc, a subsidiary of Total, is a multinational energy company with operations in over 130 countries. It has been a leader in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry for over 50 years, with over 500 service stations and high-quality energy products. The company’s successful merger in 2001 led to sustainable growth and development, with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28% of the share capital.
About TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc.
TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of TotalEnergies, a multinational energy company with operations in over 130 countries. With over 50 years of experience, the company has a distribution network of 570 service stations and offers high-quality energy products and services. Founded in 1956, TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc successfully merged in 2001, resulting in a share capital of 169,761,000, with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28%.
TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria focuses on customer satisfaction, quality products, environmental responsibility, and sustainable resource development.
History of TotalEnergies
TotalEnergies, founded in 1924, enables France to participate in the oil and gas industry. Driven by a pioneering spirit, it discovered productive fields, developed sophisticated products, and expanded services through refineries and distribution networks.
TotalEnergies, founded in 1999, is a French oil company with a strong commitment to safety and performance. Its culture combines strengths from rivals, leading to the merger of Total Aquitaine and Petrofina in 1999. TotalEnergies aims to be a world-class player in the energy transition and achieve carbon neutrality in all global activities by 2050.
Is TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023 has begun. The recruitment portal, www.totalenergies.com is open, and vacant positions have been listed there.
Prospective applicants are to visit the online careers portal to access, fill out, and submit the job application form on or before the stipulated deadline.
TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The TotalEnergies application form is free and accessible by all interested applicants through the careers login or recruitment portal at www.totalenergies.com which is also TotalEnergies official website.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Total Recruitment?
Interested persons who possess the job requirements of this recruitment exercise are highly eligible and qualified to submit an application. Applicants are expected to understand the basic nature of the job they are applying for.
Current Job Vacancies at Total Nigeria Plc
Listed below are the job vacancies at TotalEnergies for which you can submit an application.
- TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program
- Reservoir Geophysicist
- Production Operator
- Senior Business Developer
- Aviation Technician
- Trade Marketing Executive
- SAP Coordinator
- Maintenance Assistant
- Project Engineer (Solar)
- Investment Analyst
- Contract Engineer
Now that you have a view of the available vacant positions and have also decided which one to apply for, please pay close attention to the job requirements, as they are the benchmark for selecting the shortlisted candidates.
General Requirements for TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023
- Prospective candidates should possess a valid means of identification from their respective countries.
- Interested candidates must have completed their O’level certificate, such as WAEC, NECO, NCE, GCE, etc., with a minimum of five (5) credits in which mathematics and English are compulsory.
- Applicants must possess a high sense of accountability, responsibility, and dependability.
- Prospective candidates should be able to manage relationships and expectations in complex, multi-cultural companies.
- A good, friendly atmosphere with customers and being able to identify areas for improvement
- Interested candidates must be result oriented with a full focus on organizational product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language and have good writing skills.
- Candidates must be intelligent and have high integrity and commitment.
- Intended candidates should be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Proper communication skills and leadership skills
- Applicants must be able to meet the customer’s expectations.
TotalEnergies Recruitment Portal
The recruitment portal for TotalEnergies is www.totalenergies.com. Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit this portal to explore available job positions and apply accordingly.
TotalEnergies Recruitment Process
There are four (4) stages to the TotalEnergies Recruitment Process. These are:
- Job Application Stage
- Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
- Training and Appointment
How to Apply for Total Recruitment 2023
- Browse through the official recruitment portal at www.totalenergies.com
- Select the job that you fit into.
- Click on it to read through the basic requirements for the job role.
- Select the highlighted Apply menu to begin your application.
- Fill out the form with the appropriate answers.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Review your application before you proceed.
- Then, lastly, click on the submit menu to submit it.
TotalEnergies Recruitment Closing Date 2023
TotalEnergies recruitment is yet to officially begin for 2023, and as such, the application starting/closing dates have not yet been disclosed. We will update you on this page once it is officially announced.
We are excited you’ve read this article to the end. We believe everything shared here as it concerns TotalEnergies recruitment job application is helpful. Nevertheless, if you have any questions, let us know in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Total Energies a good place to work?
Yes, Total Energies is one of the highest-paid companies in the world as a whole. Currently, the organization has over 100,000 employees in over 130 countries, and they’re providing affordable, reliable, accessible, and cleaner energy around the world.
How much does total Nigeria pay?
The staff working at Total Nigeria are receiving average salaries of N427,487.00. This data is the analysis or statistic of 40 employees from Total Energies Nigeria.
How much is TotalEnergies graduate trainee salary?
A Graduate Trainee at TotalEnergies is paid N3,500,000 per year.
How much does TotalEnergies pay interns?
The average salary paid to an intern student at TotalEnergies is N360,000 per year.
- PHCN Recruitment 2023
- Polaris Bank Recruitment2023
- Premium Trust Bank Recruitment 2023
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment 2023
- FIRS Recruitment 2023
- H-Medix Recruitment 2023
- Edo State Government Recruitment 2023
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- NATCOM Recruitment
- NESTOIL Recruitment
- JUMIA Recruitment
- OAKLEAF Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters