We’re excited to notify you that Sterling Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. Comprehensive details about the job application form, recruitment portal, recruitment process, vacancies, requirements, internship, how to apply, closing date, etc. are available here.
Have you been dreaming of working in a bank, or did you study accounting, banking, finance, or a finance-related course and are currently unemployed? If yes, there’s an awesome opportunity for you at Sterling Bank.
In this article, we have carefully highlighted in detail all the relevant information you should know regarding Sterling Bank Recruitment 2023, including the steps on how to successfully submit an application and get shortlisted.
Note: You do not need to know or be friendly with any insiders to succeed in the Sterling Bank Recruitment exercise; all you have to do is adhere to the advertisement requirements and job application instructions and guidelines.
Is Sterling Bank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Sterling Bank Recruitment for 2023 has begun, and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions available in Sterling Bank recruitment portal.
In addition, the bank has made it crystal clear that they do not charge interested candidates a dime, therefore, refrain from anyone who might try enticing you to this act.
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
Job Vacancies at Sterling Bank
Listed below are the various vacant positions at Sterling Bank. Feel free to apply for anyone that is well qualified, and bear in mind that the most important part of this recruitment is meeting the job requirements.
- Graduate/Excretive Trainee
- Senior Information Security Officer
- Internal Control Supervisor
- Relationship Officer
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Direct Sales Agent
- Communication & Externa Affairs Officer
Sterling Bank Recruitment Process
Sterling Bank is one of the most outstanding banks in Nigeria, and in each state, there are many people who are aspiring to work with them.
Prior to this, every month, the organization receives a series of applications with respect to any job vacancies available in the bank.
What am I trying to say? As much as you desire to succeed in the Sterling Bank application exercise, there are also thousands, if not millions, of other job seekers who are trying to achieve the same goal.
Let’s look at how you can make your application make a difference. In order to make your application stand out from others, you need to showcase your expertise and have enough knowledge about the recruitment process.
Sterling Bank’s recruitment process involves about three (3) basic phases, which are; application, shortlisting, screening, and the employment stage.
To finally be one of the staff members or employees at Sterling Bank, you need to sail through these phases. In other words, don’t just submit an application and think you’re done with the Sterling Bank recruitment exercise.
Not really, that is not how it goes. Endeavor to follow up on the rest of the phases. Having aligned that, let’s proceed to Sterling Bank requirements, which are the benchmark of this job.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Requirement and Qualifications 2023
- Interested candidates must have verified proof of identification like a NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s license, or International passport.
- Possession of a minimum of five (5) Credits in NECO, GCE, WAEC, or NABTEB in subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two (2) sittings
- Prospective applicants must possess a National Diploma (OND, HND, or Bachelor’s degree) with a minimum of a second-class upper from a recognized institution.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Three years of relevant work experience are needed.
- Applicants should not be younger than 25 years old.
- Interested candidates must be willing to be transferred to any of the branches of Parallex Bank.
- He or she must not have a criminal record because such persons will not be considered for employment with Parallex Bank.
- Knowledge of how the banking sector operates is an advantage.
- Must be customer-centric
- Intended candidates must possess excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Concerned candidates must be people of integrity, with transparency and honesty.
- Applicants must be very detailed and smart.
- All prospective candidates must have a certificate of exemption or discharge from NYSC.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Portal 2023
Now, you’ve really understood what the Sterling Bank recruitment process looks like and the available job openings, the important question here is: where can you apply for Sterling Bank recruitment? The next paragraph will shed more light.
www.sterling.ng/about/careers/ is the recruitment portal for Sterling Bank, this is where all applicants can submit their applications for vacant positions.
How to Apply For Sterling Bank Recruitment 2023
- Login to Sterling Bank official career portal on www.sterling.ng/about/careers/
- Navigate to the highlighted About menu button.
- Click on the Careers section.
- Look for Join Our Dream Team on the recruitment portal.
- When locating it, click on See Available Positions.
- Check to see the job positions.
- Choose your most preferred job vacancy.
- Select the Apply menu attached to the job.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Make sure that you have scanned the required documents before uploading them.
- Review your application.
- Then proceed to submit it.
To apply for this job opportunity kindly Click Here To Apply
Sterling Bank Recruitment Application Deadline
The closing date for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2023 has not yet been disclosed. Once it is published, we will update the page. Interested persons are to visit the recruitment portal and submit their applications before the stipulated deadline.
How much does Sterling Bank pay interns?
NGN 570,000 is the total amount paid to an intern at Sterling Bank Plc.
How much does Sterling Bank pay executive trainees?
Executive trainees at Sterling Bank receive NGN 3,300,000 a year.
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Sterling Bank application form for 2023 recruitment exercise is out and accessible to all interested candidates. Interested persons should note that the application form is free.
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters