FMN Recruitment Application Portal for 2023/2024 is currently open. Do you wish to apply for ongoing Flour Mills of Nigeria recruitment? If yes, here you’ll learn the latest updates about the available vacancies at FMN, application forms, requirements, qualifications, recruitment process, recruitment portal, how to apply, and other important updates.
As a fresh graduate or even an undergraduate in Nigeria seeking for additional opportunities to build your career path, applying for FMN Recruitment would be a great advantage and also a golden opportunity.
If you’re interested in FMN Recruitment jobs, you are advised to take time and read this article to help you successfully submit your application on the FMN application portal.
The following are some of the questions to which you’ll get answers if you read this article to the end:
- Where can I obtain the FMN Recruitment form?
- When will FMN recruitment start?
- Is FMN Recruitments form out?
- I need FMN recruitment updates.
- www.fmnplc.com and how to apply online
- How much does flour mills of Nigeria pay graduate trainee?
- How much does flour mills of Nigeria pay?
- Who is the CEO of Flour Mill in Nigeria?
- FMN recruitment closing date
FMN Recruitment Form 2023
The Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) is currently recruiting, and they’re seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the available vacancies in the company.
Prior to this, the management of Flour Mills of Nigeria officially informed applicants that the recruitment form for 2023 FMN recruitment is free of charge and can be easily obtained by interested applicants who wish to expand their academic careers.
Prospective applicants for this job opportunity are advised not to enroll themselves in any monetary laundry, give money to anyone in the name of purchasing the FMN application utility form, or ask anyone to help you secure employment.
Is FMN Recruitments form out?
Yes, Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) application form is out, and you can apply by visiting the online application portal or FMN’s official website.
You might also be wondering who is eligible to apply for the Flour Mills of Nigeria. The answer is simple: according to the management, the FMN application portal is open to interested candidates from the states in Nigeria listed below.
Abia State, Zamfara State, Cross River State, Ogun State, Adamawa State, Delta State, Akwa Ibom State, Ebonyi State, Anambra State, Edo State, Bauchi State, Ekiti State, Bayelsa State, Enugu State, Benue State, Gombe State, Borno State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Nasarawa State, Kaduna State, Niger State, Kano State, Katsina State, Ondo State, Kebbi State, Osun State, Sokoto State, Kogi State, Oyo State, Kwara State Plateau State, Lagos State Rivers State, Yobe State, Taraba State.
You Can Also Apply For:
FMN Recruitment Recruitment Requirements 2023
If you wish to gain employment in the flour mills of Nigeria as a Nigerian citizen, then take note of the following job requirements.
- Interested applicants must be Nigerian.
- National identification is required from applicants, such as a national ID card or international passport.
- Candidates should have an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
- WAEC, GCE, NEC, or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, is demanded from interested applicants with a minimum of 5 credits.
- The minimum educational qualification required is an OND, and the degree must be from a recognized institution in Nigeria.
- All graduates must possess either an NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate.
- Ability to think strategically and have ideas about computers
- A candidate with very good problem-solving skills will have an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and organizational management skills are also required.
- The intended person should be willing to relocate to any part of the world if it calls for it.
- Applicants with reasonable working experience of at least 4 years have an added advantage.
FMN Recruitment Application Portal 2023/2024 www.fmnplc.com/careers
www.fmnplc.com/careers is the application portal for FMN recruitment 2023. Applicants who wish to apply for the available job openings at Flour Mills of Nigeria are to visit the recruitment portal and submit their application on or before the application deadline.
How to Apply for FMN Recruitment 2023
After absorbing the above criteria, kindly follow the below steps to successfully submit your FMN online application.
- Visit FMN application portal via www.fmnplc.com/careers
- Navigate to the button on the page.
- Click on “See All Job Openings:
- To begin your application process, kindly register and acquire your login particulars, such as your ID and password.
- Select the particular position you wish to apply for.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Scan and upload all required credentials.
- Proofread your application form, and then submit it.
- Active Email Address
- Recent Passport photograph
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the following information: Personal details, Computer Exposure, Tertiary Education, Referee, etc.
- FSLC, and any of these: WAEC, NECO, GCE, etc.
- Legal National Identification
FMN Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) recruitment has not yet been disclosed. This is because the recruitment exercise has not officially commenced, but be quite assured that Flour Mills of Nigeria will conduct nationwide recruitment this year.
Who is the CEO of Flour Mill in Nigeria?
For those that desire to know the owner of Flour Mills of Nigeria, Omoboyede Oyebolanle Olusanya is the CEO and also Managing Director of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
How much does Flour Mills of Nigeria pay?
An average staff member at the Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC earns N148,498 monthly. The positions for this salary include Area Sales Manager, Administration and Logistics, Graduate Engineer, Internal Audit, etc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC ensures equal employment opportunities without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, or veteran status.
So, I highly encourage you to seize this golden opportunity and submit an application once the recruitment commences.
FMN Recruitments Latest Updates
Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) recruitment will start soon, possibly before the end of the year, but the exact date when the FMN recruitment exercise will begin has not yet been published.
I will update this page with the starting date for FMN recruitment 2023 as soon as the commencement date is disclosed.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- NYSC Portal Registration and Dashboard
- Nigerian Air Force Registration
- Federal Poly Ilaro Recruitment
- FCC Recruitment
- e-Naira Registration Portal Login
- Natforce Recruitment Portal
- TotalEnergies Recruitment
- LNSC Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- N-power Teach Recruitment
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Polaris Bank Recruitment
- Enugu State Government Recruitment
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
- Premium Trust Bank Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- RecruitmentMarch 4, 2024CBN Recruitment Exams and Past Questions and Answers (2010-2024)
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today