Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 is currently open and active. application form, recruitment portal www.npf.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date, and other important information about Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal portal is currently active, and submissions from interested candidates are welcome. So, if it has always been your desire to gain employment in the Nigeria Police Force, then here’s a golden opportunity.
Hello! Welcome to Kindi Recruit. This article will highlight to you the recruitment portal, application form, requirements, starting date, application deadline, and how to easily apply for the ongoing Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024.
Considering the entire details of this job opening might be really much, but I have summarized in the article the entire recruitment process, so keep reading.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2023
Many citizens of Nigeria who wish to help their country by serving and protecting human life have been longly awaiting the release of the Nigeria Police recruitment form. Here at Kindi Recruit, we’ve received numerous questions in this regard, and we’ll endeavor to supply accurate answers to them.
Most of the frequently asked questions about Nigerian police recruitment are:
- Is Nigeria Police Form 2023 out?
- How to apply for Police recruitment form?
- How to apply for Nigeria Police 2023?
- How much is Police recruitment form?
- is nigeria police form out for 2023 to 2024
- police recruitment portal login
- How much is Nigeria Police salary 2023?
- What are the requirements for Nigeria Police form?
- What is the date for police screening 2023?
- Is Nigeria Police recruiting now?
After outlining the primary part of this recruitment exercise, we carefully answered these questions in the later part of this article.
About Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
The Nigeria Police Force, originating in Lagos, was the main law enforcement agency in the country. It was initially a 30-man Consular Guard, later expanded to 600 men in 1891, and renamed “Hausa Police” in 1879.
The Hausa Constabulary, commanded by an Inspector-General of Police, consisted of 1,200 officers and men. Its duties included military and civil police functions, including providing a detachment for the Arochukwu expedition.
The Lagos Police Force was established in 1896, armed with 250 ranks and primarily operating in the Lagos area. It was embodled after the Hausa Constabulary but with a military focus. The Niger Coast Constabulary was formed in Calabar in 1894, focusing on military operations. The force participated in the major expedition against Benin in 1896.
Is Nigeria Police Form 2023 out?
Yes, the Nigeria Police Recruitment Form is out, and the recruitment exercise is ongoing. Interested persons who wish to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023 are advised to visit the recruitment portal at www.npf.gov.ng to do so.
How much is Police recruitment form?
The management of the Nigeria Police Force has officially informed the general public through their official website, www.npf.gov.n that the application form for 2023 Nigeria Police recruitment is free and gaining employment with the agency is transparent.
General Requirements for 2023 Nigeria Police Recruitment
- The first important requirement for NPF recruitment in 2023 is that the applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Prospective candidates must possess valid and legal means of identification such as an NIN, driver’s license, international passport, etc.
- Candidates’ age limit approved by the Nigeria Police Force is between 18 and 25 years.
- Interested persons should note that 1.68m is the height measurement for males and 1.64 m for females.
- All federal work needs an O-level certificate, so ensure you have either WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEN with at least 5 credits, including mathematics and English.
- Interested persons should possess either a degree (NCE, HND, OND, or SSCE).
- 0.87 meters is a fully expanded chest measurement for men.
- Physically and mentally fit certificates obtained from a government-approved hospital are required.
- Applicants must be psychological and criminal record-free.
- Any applicant who suffers from any kind of mental disease should not apply.
- A strong understanding and good character with no criminal record are major primary requirements.
What is the date for police screening 2023?
February 1 to February 20, 2023, is the screening date for the Nigerian Police shortlisted candidates.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal for 2023 is www.npf.gov.ng. Prospective candidates are advised to visit this portal to access, fill out, and submit the online application form.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
As I pointed out earlier, NPF recruitment is done online through the recruitment portal. Follow the steps below to apply.
- visit NPF recruitment portal at www.npf.gov.ng
- Navigate to Job Openings
- Outline the position you desire to apply for.
- Create an account on the NPF recruitment portal if you don’t have one.
- Confirm and login to begin.
- Carefully fill out the online application form in the spaces provided.
- Upload all required documents, such as academic/professional credentials, along with the guarantor’s form.
- Review your application
- And then submit your NFS form.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during the application are:
- Recent fixed passport
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Professional/Degree Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- WASC, SSCE, or NECO
- Certificate of Birth or Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA/State Identification
- Guarantors form
Closing Date For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
Nigerian police recruitment lasts for six (6) weeks after the commencement of the recruitment exercise. The recruitment portal via www.npf.gov.ng is currently open, and the portal will close on September 26, 2023.
To get further updates for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023, kindly follow us on our page, Kindi Recruit.
Feel free to ask any questions regarding the NPF application form or the NPF shortlisted candidates through the comment section below.
Check Out the Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters