Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024 is ongoing. Complete information about the recruitment portal, www.providusbank.com/careers requirements, job vacancies, how to apply, and closing date are available here.
As a graduate or undergraduate in Nigeria currently in search of a suitable job, considering Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program recruitment would be a golden opportunity and a great choice.
That is why, on this page, we’ve highlighted all the important information that would help you come out successful in the Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Providus Bank is seeking result-oriented and talented graduates to fill the available vacant positions in the institution. Its objective is to support its employees in achieving their career dreams.
ProvidusBank is an innovative financial institution offering personal, private, corporate, commercial, and digital banking products and solutions.
They focus on tailored services like business advisory, portfolio management, personalized relationship management, fast-tracked Service delivery, and self-service solutions. ProvidusBank’s competitive advantage is driven by providing support and value for institutions, agencies, SMEs, and HNIs.
Their business development strategy focuses on improving non-oil sectors in Nigeria, including agriculture, mining, hospitality, e-commerce, and art and entertainment.
Is Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Application Form 2023 Out?
Yes, Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 is ongoing. Prospective candidates are to visit the recruitment application portal at www.providusbank.com/careers to fill out and submit the form.
As a sequel to this, interested applicants are advised to visit the Providus Bank recruitment portal at www.providusbank.com/careers. The good news right now is that we have provided, the requirements, how to apply, Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Salary, and closing date here.
Eligibility Requirements For Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian.
- Interested candidates should not be older than 24 years and not younger than 30 years of age.
- Such candidates should possess five (5) credit passes in SSCE, GCE, or NABTEB, including mathematics and English language.
- Candidates must possess a degree in any related field.
- Prospective candidates with professional qualifications offer an added advantage.
- Interested candidates for this program must not be older than 25 years.
- Prospective applicants should possess advanced competency in written and oral English.
- Quality communication skills and confidentiality in a professional work ethic
- Prospective applicants must acquire the ability to interact and work with different people regardless of sex, age, religion, race, background, or origin.
- Interested persons with an idea of corporate goals and who are committed to the growth and achievement of the institution
- Prospective candidates must have completed a one-year mandatory NYSC program.
Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Application Portal
www.providusbank.com/careers is the online recruitment portal for Providus Bank Graduate Trainees 2023. Interested persons in this recruitment are to visit this portal.
How to Apply for Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
- Visit the recruitment portal vis www.providusbank.com/careers
- Navigate to the graduate trainee program
- Click on the apply link to begin your online application.
- Click and highlight your most preferred vacant position.
- Sign up with your personal details, like your email and phone number.
- Fill out the online application form correctly.
- Upload important documents and submit.
Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program Salary
Currently, the average estimated salary scale of graduate trainees at Providus Bank Nigeria is ₦74,000 per month
The average estimated salary of N153,716 per month is what Providus Bank is paying their staff.
This staff includes:
- Data Scientist,
- Executive Trainee,
- Front Desk Officer,
- Relationship Manager
The application closing date for Providus Bank recruitment 2023 has not yet been published, but the recruitment process is ongoing.
If you have any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below, and we will endeavor to respond to them as soon as possible.
Check Out the Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters