Ecobank Graduate Development Program 2023 has begun. If you wish to apply for Ecobank Graduate Development Program job vacancies 2023, the requirements, deadline, salary structure, and recruitment portal are the information we have available for you here.
Ecobank offers a talent management programme for professional development, with training and guidance provided at the Ecobank Academy, one of Africa’s largest capability development centers.
Before this, here at Kindii Recruit, we’ve frequently received numerous questions regarding Ecobank Graduate Development Program, Ecobank graduate trainees’ salary structure, how to apply, recruitment portal, and the registration deadline, some of which include:
- About Ecobank Graduate Development Program
- How much do Ecobank graduate trainees make?
- What is entry-level salary in Ecobank?
- What is the Ecobank entry-level development program?
- How much do Ecobank graduate trainees make in Nairaland?
- How much does Ecobank pay entry level
- Is Ecobank Graduate Trainee Programme Application Form Out?
- What is the Ecobank Graduate Trainee Salary 2023
We’re glad to inform you that satisfying answers to all the questions mentioned above are available in this article. Continue reading.
Check This Out – How to Use LinkedIn to get a good job
About Ecobank Graduate Development Program
Ecobank offers all graduate development trainees a multicultural, multilingual, high-performing environment for talented students to excel and reach their potential, ensuring a competitive career path.
The program focuses on enhancing the banking sector, developing professional and leadership skills, and promoting sustainable financial integration and economic growth.
Ecobank Graduate Development Program Benefits
Selected applicants for the development program will benefit from the following listed items:
- Qualified applicants will have the opportunity to build their careers with leading Pan-African institutions.
- Empowerment and accountability
- Selected candidates will have a free 12 months of training with a combination of structured and job rotation as well as practical experience.
- Applicants will be able to stand out among their peers.
Also listed below are additional benefits.
- Flexible working hours
- Maternity leave
- Compassionate leave
- Study leave
- Subsidised loans
- Free health screening
- Healthcare management
- Free access to gyms, etc.
- Free counselling facilities
- Contribution to children’s education
- Sponsored club/gym participation
- Free life assurance cover
- Company support in major family life situations
Is Ecobank Graduate Trainee Programme Application Form Out?
Yes. The application form for Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program is out. Interested applicants are to visit the recruitment portal via www.ecobank.com/group/about-us/careers to submit their application before the closing date.
Check These Out
Ecobank Graduate Development Program Eligibility
Prospective candidates who are seeking this opportunity must adhere to the following requirements, as it is the benchmark of this programme.
- Prospective candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of working experience are needed for this job opportunity.
- Prospective candidates who are over the age of 26 do not qualify to apply for entry-level vacancies.
- Prospective candidates must possess a working permit in the country in which they wish to apply.
- Means of identification are demanded from any interested candidates.
- Applicants with a minimum bachelor’s degree, either 2nd Class lower or HND lower, obtained from an accreditable institution in any discipline
- Completed NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Candidates with computer-related courses such as IT certification, numerical science, electronics, and mechanical engineering are required.
- Applicants must be passionate about excellence and critical thinking
- Interested people should be open-minded to learning new skills and curious.
How to Apply for this Ecobank Graduate Development Program
- Visit to Ecobank recruitment portal via www.ecobank.com/group/about-us/careers
- Click on any preferred program (there are two programs, namely, experienced professionals and graduates).
- Explore any job opportunity of your choice.
- Create an account with Citibank if you don’t have one.
- Make sure your profile, i.e., your information, is 100% correct.
- Select your desired career position.
- Fill out the online job application form.
- A written cover letter is required.
- Upload all demanded documents.
Ecobank Graduate Development Program Salary
The average estimated salary paid to graduate trainees at Ecobank is NGN 320,500 per month. The salary is 146% higher than the normal average Ecobank salary for this job, which is NGN 130,000 per month.
How much do Ecobank graduate trainees make in Nairaland?
The following are the Ecobank salary structure for graduate trainees in Nigeria.
- N49,000 per month for Ecobank Graduate Trainees, a total of N588,000 per annum.
- N141,000 per month for entry-level staff, for a total of N1,692,000 per annum.
- N663,000 per month for Ecobank Loan Officers, for a total of N7,956,000 per annum.
The closing date for Ecobank Graduate Development Program has not yet been disclosed; once it is announced, we’ll update this page.
In the meantime, applicants are to frequently visit this webpage for the latest updates, especially the commencement date, and shortlisted candidates do well to follow us on Kindi Recruit.
That is all we have for you regarding salary, Ecobank Graduate Development Program Salary, How to Apply, Recruitment Portal, and Deadline.
If you have any questions concerning our discussion today, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters