INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal www.pres.inecnigeria.org 2023/2024 is currently open for interested persons who would love to join the team. So, if you would like to submit an application for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) job vacancies, then read this article to the end.
We’ve got comprehensive information about INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2023, which includes how to access the application form, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, the closing date, and other important information.
Hello, welcome to Kindi Recruit. Here, we share daily job opportunities with all interested job seekers. On this page, our major focus is to guide and help you successfully apply for the ongoing Adhoc Staff Recruitment at Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
INEC, established by the 1999 Nigerian Constitution, organizes elections for various political offices and performs various functions as outlined in Section 15, Part 1 of the Constitution (as amended), and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010.
Listed below are some of the functions of INEC.
- The commission organizes, oversees, and supervises elections for the President, Vice-President, Governor, Deputy Governor, Senate, House of Representatives, and Assembly in each federation’s states.
- Conduct an annual examination and audit of political party funds and accounts, and publish a report for public information.
- Conduct voter registration and maintain voter registers for election purposes under the constitution.
- Register political parties in accordance with the constitution and the National Assembly Act.
- Conduct a referendum as per the 1999 Constitution or National Assembly law.
About INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
INEC plans to re-validate and upgrade its Press Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment Data Bank for the 2023 General Elections.
The positions include State Constituency Returning Officers, Senatorial District Constituency Returning Officers, Federal Constituency Returning Officers, State Assembly Constituency Returning Officers, Collation Officers, Supervisory Presiding Officers, Presiding Officers, and Assistant Presiding Officers. For detailed job descriptions.
Prior to this, we advised you to pay close attention to all the details contained in this article, as we are going to walk you through the recruitment process, how to successfully apply for available job positions at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the requirements, the closing date, and other relevant information.
Has INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Commenced?
Yes, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Exercise 2023 has started. Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the job application portal https://pres.inecnigeria.org to explore job openings and apply accordingly.
Existing Positions for INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
The following are the full lists of available vacant positions and qualifications for the INEC Press Ad-Hoc Staff online recruitment application.
- SPOs – Saff On GL 10-14 (NYSC, NOA, NIMC, NPC)
- POs, APOs, (I, II, III) – OND or GL 07 – 10
- RAC Managers – Head of School or a Staff on GL 07 and above
- PATECHs – Suitable ICT Staff (State and Headquarters), any commission that is not engaged. Or Serving Corps members.
General Requirements for All Positions
- Prospective candidates must not belong to any other political parties.
- Interested candidates for this job must not possess, demonstrate, or support any running candidate or party.
- Concerned candidates must currently reside in the selected state.
General Requirements for INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian by birth.
- An approved nationality is required
- Interested candidates must have a working mobile phone number and an active email address.
- Applicants’ personal account details are demanded.
- A clear, recent, and white background passport not larger than 4MB
- Applicants must provide two referees’ contact details.
- For NYSC members, a call-up number (not older than 2018) is required
- And as well for 2023 NYSC members.
- Prospective candidates should provide copies of their higher qualifications in PDF format.
- Candidates must be willing to work in any working environment
- Persons interested should be mentally and physically fit at the time of this application.
If you meet all the criteria listed above, I can say, you’re very close to being among the INEC shortlisted candidates in 2023.
Now the next step is to learn how to successfully submit your application to avoid disqualification at the end.
INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal
https://pres.inecnigeria.org is the approved recruitment portal for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment. Interested persons are to visit the portal, access the available job vacancies as well as advertisement requirements, and submit their online application forms.
How to Apply for INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
- First, login to INEC official portal at https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- Read through all job requirements and instructions, especially the one you wish to apply for.
- After doing that, click on “Register Now.”
- Move on to create an account on the INEC recruitment portal using an active email address and phone number, as well as your full names.
- Confirm your account and login to start
- Accurately fill out the online form. The form has three sections, namely, Personal Information, Contact Information, and Bank Details.
- Make sure you provide correct account details because, after submission of your application, there will be no room for further correction, so ensure your details are correct to avoid sending your entitlement to someone else.
- Upload your passport, including all required documents.
- Please don’t forget to attach the details of your referees along with your cover letter.
- Finally, proofread your details and submit.
- Print out a color copy of your acknowledgment slips.
Has INEC shortlisted Adhoc Staff for 2023?
After the closure of the recruitment portal, Human Resources will compile the submitted applications and then come out with the final list of selected candidates, also known as shortlisted candidates. It is not until then that the INEC Adhoc Staff shortlist will be out.
What is the deadline for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment?
The application deadline for this year’s INEC Press Adhoc Staff Recruitment has not yet been disclosed. Once it’s announced, we will update this page.
Check Out the Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng