Looking to disrupt the financial services industry? The Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 is offering a 12-week training program for ambitious graduates. This program is designed for high-performing individuals who are eager to learn and grow.
Would you like to work at Wema Bank Plc? If yes, we’re excited to announce that the management of Wema Bank has made known that Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program for 2023 has begun.
To this end, prospective candidates are to learn and understand the requirements, application portal, possible job vacancies, when the recruitment will commence, and how to successfully apply for Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
In this article, we’ve covered all of the important areas. Take a few minutes of your precious time and read through as we explain the Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 process to you.
Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Are you a smart graduate or undergraduate and wish to create a career in the banking sector? Here is that golden opportunity. Wema Bank provides an opportunity to showcase talents and explore innovation in the financial services industry.
Starting a career with Wama Bank gives you access to top-notch learning facilities and faculty, preparing you for the future of work.
Nigeria’s resilient Wema Bank, with decades of experience, delivers innovative value to graduates and undergraduates while promoting teamwork, mutual respect, and professionalism.
I highly recommend that you consider applying for the graduate trainee program or experienced hires position at Wema Bank Plc today, so you won’t have any regrets tomorrow.
Is Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program Application Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the Wema Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program recruitment is currently ongoing, and the application form is accessible via www.wemabank.com/careers/our-recruitment-process/. Note that this job application form is totally free.
Eligibility Requirements For Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
- Interested candidates must be from Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants for the graduate trainee program and experience hire at Wema Bank Plc must have at least a minimum university degree with not less than a second-class upper division.
- Prospective candidates with professional qualifications offer an added advantage.
- Interested candidates for this program must not be older than 25 years.
- Prospective applicants should possess advanced competency in written and oral English.
- Quality communication skills and confidentiality in a professional work ethic
- Prospective applicants must acquire the ability to interact and work with different people regardless of sex, age, religion, race, background, or origin.
- Interested persons with an idea of corporate goals and who are committed to the growth and achievement of the institution
- Prospective candidates must have completed a one-year mandatory NYSC program.
Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Application Portal
www.wemabank.com/careers/our-recruitment-process/ is the approved recruitment portal that you can visit to apply for any of the advertised Wema Bank Graduate Program job vacancies while following the steps shown below.
How to Apply
Prospective applicants must apply and attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (VC), copies of both academic and professional certificates, FSLC testimonials, including cell phone numbers, and three names of referees, and forward them to the email address below:
The Managing Director,
Wema Bank Plc,
54 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria
All qualified applicants will be invited to take a computer-based test (CBT) screening exercise. This is when the preliminary recruitment phase begins, and the successful applicants advance to the next phase, leading to an exciting career with the bank.
Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program Salary
I know you are wondering how much Wema Bank pays graduates and its executive trainees. Not to worry; the next paragraph will explain that.
The average estimated salary for graduate trainees in Nigeria at Wema Bank is NGN 340,000 per month; this amount is higher than the normal average salary of NGN 34,167 per month for this job at Wema Bank.
Before this, the average total salary of NGN 3,250,000 is what executive trainees receive at Wema Bank yearly.
Kindly note that the application deadline for Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 has not yet been disclosed, but the recruitment process is ongoing.
If you have any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below, and we will endeavor to respond to them as soon as possible.
Check Out the Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters