Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023/2024 application form portal www.lotusbank.com/careers, how to apply, requirements, application deadline, job vacancies, closing date and necessary information are outlined in this article.
Before we proceed to the job openings and important information regarding Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program recruitment, let’s quickly have an overview of the company and the programs.
This is important because, as interested candidates, you should have a better understanding of the company to which you wish to submit an application.
About Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program
For many years now, Lotus Bank has been recruiting graduate trainees for the various vacant positions, so this year wouldn’t be different. Lotus Bank values its people and their support throughout their careers. They prioritize their employees’ well-being and ensure they feel special from the beginning.
Lotus Bank offers a fast-paced, performance-driven environment where employees can make a difference and fulfill their personal and professional potential. The company rewards achievements and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Lotus offers innovative, Sharia-compliant financial solutions for investment, consumer, asset management, private banking, and wealth management to the millennial generation. With bold, ethical values, they strive to provide a differentiated customer experience, support Nigerian businesses, and deliver shareholder value.
About Lotus Bank
Lotus Bank is a Nigerian bank focusing on ethical banking, investing, and prosperity. They aim to deepen financial inclusion and offer non-interest products to all. Their values are bold, ethical, and innovative, delivering a differentiated customer experience that supports Nigerian businesses and delivers shareholder value.
Is Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 Ongoing?
The answer is YES. The Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program is currently ongoing, and the application is calling for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the available vacancies in the company
Check This Out – Signs That it’s Time to Quit Your Job
Available Vacant Positions at Lotus Bank
For Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program this year, below are the open vacancies. Carefully go through them and decide on the one that fits your qualifications.
- Information Technology Candidates (Entry Level or Middle Level):
- Entry Level Applicants (Not Information Technology):
- Middle Level Applicants (Not Information Technology):
Eligibility Requirements For Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian.
- Means of identification are demanded from any interested candidates.
- Applicants with a minimum bachelor’s degree, either 2nd Class lower or HND lower, obtained from an accreditable institution in any discipline
- Completed NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Candidates with computer-related courses such as IT certification, numerical science, electronics, and mechanical engineering are required.
- Keep in mind that each training program has a specific application method that is authorized and approved by the awarding body.;
- Your certificate of birth, state of origin, or LGA certificate was signed and sealed by an authorized person.
- Also, all your supporting documents, such as photocopies of your academic certificates, WAEC certificates, and testimonials (you must bring along the originals of the above-listed documents for verification purposes),
Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program Application Portal
Are you in search of a recruitment portal? If yes, Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program application for 2023 has begun, and you can apply by visiting the online recruitment portal www.lotusbank.com/careers
How to Apply for Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- First, you need to visit Lotus application portal at www.lotusbank.com/careers
- Click on View Form according to your program choice.
- Read through the program instructions and guidelines.
- Open an account with Lotus Bank by providing the correct information about yourself.
- After creating the account, verify it and login to fill out your online application form.
- A written cover letter is required.
- Upload all demanded documents.
Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Lotus Bank is paying its executive trainee NGN 270,000 per month.
Listed below are the salary structure at Lotus Bank
- Lotus Bank is paying President/Chief Executive Officer NGN19,815,982.50 yearly.
- Lotus Bank is paying bank tellers NGN2,741,557.75 per year.
- Lotus Bank is paying an information security analyst NGN7,805,385.25 per year.
The closing date for Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 has not yet been announced, but the recruitment exercise is ongoing. Once the application deadline is made known publicly, we’ll update this page.
You might ask, Who is the owner of Lotus Bank? What are the benefits of working with Lotus Bank? , What type of bank is Lotus Bank, and so on?
Let me say that the original founder and chairperson of Lotus Bank Limited is Hajara Adeola, and she is also the founder and managing director of many other companies, such as Lotus Capital Limited, Private Wealth Management Advisory Services, and Nigerian Pioneers in Shariah-compliant asset management and financial advisory services.
Moreover, Lotus Bank has provided various benefits for any interested persons seeking to either partner with or work with them, for graduate trainee students, your foreign exchange, and transactions; also, the institution provides scholarships to various students to undergo international studies. Such benefits include:
- Personal and business travels,
- Payment for foreign education,
- Taking care of your medical expenses, and
- Other inviable transactions
Talking about the type of bank, Lotus Bank, the institution is a non-interest Nigerian bank that involves ethical banking, and ethical prosperity and is committed to ethical investing.
In this regard, if you would like to get more updates about Lotus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023, Salary, How to Apply, the Application Portal, and Deadline, especially the commencement date, and shortlisted candidates, do well to follow us on Kindi Recruit.
If you have any questions concerning our discussion today, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters