Salary Structure of NLNG Staff: See complete information about the salary structure at the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas, NLNG including updates about the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas, qualifications to work at NLNG Nigeria, the Pros and Cons of working at NLNG, benefits of working at NLNG latest ratings about pay and benefits at NLNG, compensation structure of NLNG, NLNG salary structure by job title, FAQs about NLNG salary structure and other important details you need to know about the NLNG salary structure.Do you want to know how much is earned as a staff at the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas, NLNG? Are you finding out about compensations and benefits you could earn while working with the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas?
Then here’s the right article for you because we have covered what working with NLNG is like, the compensation and salary structure. So, keep reading this article to the end and pay attention to every piece of information enlisted to get the most out of it. Let’s begin.
About The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas
NLNG is one of the Nigerian leading suppliers of liquefied natural gas. It was incorporated in Nigeria on the 17th of May, I989.It is located on the Bonny Island area of Rivers State, Nigeria with majority of its workers from that region. NLNG company employs over 1000 staff with 95% of them from Nigeria while several other persons also work under the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas company though their service providers and partners.
Qualifications to Work at the NLNG
- Interested persons must not older than 28 years old
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- A graduate from any of the following discipline should apply: chemical, petroleum, mechanical, electronics , electrical, industrial or mining engineering
- Prospective applicants must be competent in executive their assigned task
- Prospective applicants must have at least five(5) credits in NECO, WAEC, GCE or NABTEB in not more than two(2) sittings including English and Mathematics
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication is highly required
- Computer literacy is needed
- Possession of a minimum of OND and HND, B.Sc or Master’s degree from a recognized institution.
The Pros and Conditions of Working at NLNG
Find below the pros and cons of working at the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas:
- NLNG is an interesting place to work
- The Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas has a diversity and inclusive workplace culture
- It gives room for self development for their staff
- Access to free lunch
- High perks and salaries
- Work safety for its staff members
- Excellent team of professional
- As a staff at NLNG, you’ll handle challenging task which needs much attention and competency
- The company has limited roles for management positions
- Extra working time to be invested if you want to become a professional
- It’s a highly competitive and demanding workplace
- Prolong working hours and overtime
Benefits of Working at NLNG
Are you a young recent graduate?, a specialist or a generalist or an experienced professional in any of the business areas at the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas, you’ll get to find refreshing and great opportunities to advance your ambitions in life and make your dreams a reality. You’ll gain the skills and experiences needed to make tangible business developments
When you work with the NLNG, you get the opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on learning processes and experiences in an advanced multicultural, multi-racial and a world class working environment.
Salary Structure of the NLNG by Job Positions
Change Management Specialist(Contractor)
|Salary per month/Year
Ratings about the Salary Structure of NLNG Staff
- The staff at NLNG rates the company’s pay and benefits structure with 4 out of 5 stars.
- A good salary, compensation and Benefit structure✅
- Reasonable Training Opportunities✅
- Great Work-life Balance✅
FAQs About the Salary Structure of NLNG Staff
What is the entry level salary at NLNG?
It is about N450, 000 per month
How much does NLNG pay its Interns?
From a minimum of N30,000 to N157,000 depending on the job position as an intern
To stay updated to the latest news about the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas, NLNG and other ongoing recruitments, follow our site at www.kindigriffles.com. Leave your question(s) in the message box below if you have any.
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- RecruitmentJanuary 29, 2024Central Bank of Kenya CBK Recruitment 2024/2025 Application
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Earn $500 Monthly Just for Drawing
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024Highest-Paying Freelance Job Ideas in 2024
- RecruitmentJanuary 17, 2024NIOMR Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Form Portal