Parallex Bank Recruitment, Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program application form 2023 is out for the 2,000 graduate and undergraduate job vacancies in the company across Nigeria.
In this article, we’ll guide you on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program, the requirements, the application portal, the closing date, and other relevant information.
Recently, the management of Parallex Bank made public advertisements for 2,000 graduate and undergraduate vacancies in the institution and currently invites applications from suitably qualified applicants.
Highlighted below are some of the things you learn from reading this article.
- How much does Parallex Bank pay?
- How does Parallex Bank work?
- Which bank is Parallex Bank?
- Who is the CEO of Parallex Bank?
- Is Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 Ongoing?
- Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Application Portal
About Parallex Bank
Historically, Parallex Bank is among the list of commercial banks in Nigeria. Launched on 22nd May, 2020, the institution is a limited liability company that has migrated from Parallex Microfinance Bank, which was created in 2008.
The bank is surrounded by dynamic professionals and is located in the heart of a commercial hub in Lagos, with various branches across Nigeria.
Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program
The management of Parallax Bank is currently recruiting interested candidates who wish to explore their careers in the banking sector to quickly visit the recruitment portal and submit their applications on or before the application deadline.
Prior to this, the Parallex Bank application form is free and accessible by all interested candidates. For this reason, prospective persons are warned not to be involved in any money laundering and to also avoid scammers or fraudsters who demanded any payment regarding the Parallex Bank recruitment application form.
Is Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 has started. The recruitment process is currently ongoing, and prospective applicants interested in this job are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal and submit their applications.
Eligibility Requirements For Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
- Applicants must have verified proof of identification like a NIN, voter’s card, driver’s license, or international passport.
- Possession of a minimum of five (5) credits in NECO, GCE, WAEC, or NABTEB in subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma (OND, HND, or Bachelor’s degree) with a minimum of a second-class upper from a recognized institution.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Candidates should not be younger than 25 years old.
- Prospective applicants must be willing to be transferred to any of the branches of Parallex Bank.
- He or she must not have a criminal record because such persons will not be considered for employment with Parallex Bank.
- Knowledge of how the banking sector operates is an advantage.
- Must be customer-centric
- Applicants must possess excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Applicants must be people of integrity with transparency and honesty.
- Candidates must be very detailed and smart.
- All prospective applicants must have a certificate of exemption or discharge from NYSC.
Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Application Portal
Basically, to show interest by applying for the graduate trainee program at Parallex Bank, you first need to know the application portal for the trainee program. Check out the next paragraph.
www.parallexbank.com is the recruitment portal of Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program. All applicants can access the online form only on this portal.
How to Apply for Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee
- First, launch your browser and login to the Parallex Bank recruitment portal via www.parallexbank.com/
- Click on the highlighted Apply menu button.
- Check out the job openings for graduate trainees.
- Choose your most preferred job vacancy.
- Select the apply menu attached to the job.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Make sure that you have scanned the required documents before uploading them.
- Review your application.
- Then proceed to submit it.
Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Salary,
The average estimated salary for graduate trainees at Parallex Bank is NGN88,200 per month.
NGN103,000 is the estimated salary paid to the team lead and direct sales agent at Parallex Bank, while NGN74,000 per month is for the client service manager.
The Parallex Bank Graduate Trainee Program closing date is October 2023. Interested candidates should navigate to the recruitment portal and submit their forms.
That is all we have for you today, kindly follow us on Kindi Recruit.
Check Out the Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment in Nigeria
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters