NAMA Recruitment 2023/2024 commencement date has been disclosed. job recruitment form, application portal www.nama.gov.ng, requirements, vacant positions, how you can apply for Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2023, when the application is closing, and other important information have been clearly highlighted in this article.
NAMA Recruitment Application Form
Has it been your wish to work for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency? Is there any position specifically that you have been aspiring for? Would you like to initiate that long team dream now by applying for NAMA ongoing recruitment?
If yes, this article specifically aims to address questions about NAMA job vacancies and successful application submissions for important NAMA job openings.
As a sequel to this, we advise you to carefully read through the information we have highlighted so you can acquire an understanding of the NAMA recruitment exercise and how it works.
Facts to Know About the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) was established in 1999 as a corporate body with perpetual succession and a common seal. It owns, holds, and disposes of property, with a governing board headed by a part-time chairman appointed by the president and commander-in-chief of the armed forces for a four-year term. NAMA also provides safe, efficient, effective, and economical air navigation services.
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency’s top priority is safety in air navigation services, ensuring high performance and compliance with national and international standards. They develop and improve strategies, management systems, and processes to embed a safety culture in all operations, prioritizing proactive management over-reactive compliance.
You Can Also Apply For:
NAMA Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Gaining employment with the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) is quite easy if you meet the criteria listed below. Note that this is the benchmark for selecting successful candidates.
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian.
- Interested persons applying must possess acceptable national identification like an NIN, driver’s license, or international passport.
- Candidates must possess at least five credits in WASSCE, NECO, or NABTEB in which mathematics and English are mandatory.
- Prospective candidates with a B.Sc., HND, or diploma in a related discipline can only apply.
- Concerned people must have a good working spirit.
- Applicants for this job should be ready to adapt to the new working environment and possess analytically competent skills.
- Interested persons with adequate knowledge of computers have the greatest advantage.
- Candidates should possess the ability to think holistically and strategically.
- This work required relocation, applicants should be willing to do so.
- Written and oral communication skills are required from interested applicants.
- Also, good interpersonal and paying attention to details skills
- Applicants who are computer literate have an added advantage.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
NAMA Recruitment Portal
Before you can successfully submit an application for NAMA jobs in 2023, you must access the application portal, especially as the recruitment is done online.
To this end, interested candidates are to visit www.nama.gov.ng which is the application portal login to submit an application.
How to Apply for NAMA Recruitment 2023
- Login to NAMA career portal www.nama.gov.ng
- Scroll to the side of the website
- Under careers links, click apply.”
- Highlight the position of your choice.
- Then register and login to fill out the online recruitment form.
- Upload the required documents, including the curriculum vitae.
- Proofread your application information.
- Then submit
Note that once you’ve successfully submitted your application, the acknowledgement slip will be displayed; ensure to print it out. The slips contain application numbers, which will be required during the screening exercise.
How much is Nama salary in Nigeria?
₦160,000 is the entry-level average base salary employees receive from Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) after taxes. In 2023, they will receive basic monthly salaries ranging from ₦160,000 to ₦200,000.
Is NAMA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, NAMA recruitment 2023 has not yet officially begun, and the application form is not yet out. The recruitment will soon commence, and once it does, we will update you on this page.
NAMA Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for NAMA recruitment has not yet been officially announced. Once officially announced by the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, we’ll update you.
It is very exciting to have you read to this end, we believe it was insightful. Meanwhile, if you’re confused at any level during the application process, kindly share them in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Kindi Recruit.
We also recommend you apply for the following recruitment in Nigeria:
- UK Teachers Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal University Otuoke Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ilaro Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Enugu State Government Recruitment
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- NCDMB RECRUITMENT
- Airtel Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- NATCOM Recruitment
- JUMIA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NSIWC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- FUTO Recruitment
- NYSC Portal Registration and Dashboard
- e-Naira Registration Portal Login
- Natforce Recruitment Portal
- LNSC Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- N-power Teach Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- NAQS Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- Lafarge Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- BOVAS Oil and Gas Recruitment
- NESTOIL Recruitment
- TotalEnergies Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters