Would you like to fill out Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme application form 2023? Or you’re checking for job vacancies, the application portal, the requirements, and how to apply?
Well, whichever, as long as you need necessary information regarding Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme jobs, you’re definitely on the right page.
Prior to this, there have been advertisements about Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme. If you want to also submit an application, kindly read through this post.
About Optimus Bank
Optimus Bank is a preferred platform offering sustainable, scalable solutions for individuals and businesses, driven by innovative minds in technology and financial services. Their goal is to make banking easier and more accessible.
Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme 2023
Optimus Bank is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a supportive environment, prioritizing employee well-being, fostering professional growth, and achieving organizational goals for all graduate trainees (Tech).
Check This Out – How to Use LinkedIn to get a good job
Requirements for Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme
The management of Optimus Bank has officially notified the general public that those who wish to apply for the program should adhere to the criteria listed below.
- Prospective applicants must possess at least a minimum B.Sc. degree from any government-recognized institution with a Second Class Upper and above in any related courses.
- Interested candidates must possess at least one year of working experience.
- Prospective applicants are to provide their NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
- Interested applicants below the age of 26 should not apply.
- Candidates must tender their O’level certificate along with their First School Leaving Certificate.
- The following application languages are required: Python, Net, SQL, Java, C++, MSSQL, Android Development, and HTML
Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme Application Portal
www.optimusbank.com/career is the recruitment portal for Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme.
Prior to this, interested candidates are encouraged to visit only this application portal to obtain their application form and submit their applications accordingly. Note that the application form is free, the institution is not charging any money regarding the form.
How to Apply
- Visit the Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment portal via www.optimusbank.com/career
- Click on any graduate trainee program.
- Explore any job opportunity of your choice.
- Create an account with Optimus Bank if you don’t have one.
- Make sure your profile, i.e., your information, is 100% correct.
- Select your desired career position.
- Fill out the online job application form.
- A written cover letter is required.
- Upload all demanded documents.
Check These Out
Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme 2023, Salary
The actual salary structure of Optimus Bank 2023 has not yet been uploaded, but we will update this page soon regarding Optimuus Bank graduate trainee salary, entry-level salary, and salary structure.
The application deadline for Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme 2023 is not yet published, but the recruitment exercise is currently ongoing. Once the closing date is announced, we will update this post.
Furthermore, interested persons are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal and submit their applications following the job description.
If you have any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters