NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 is currently open. Are you in search of the National Population Commission recruitment portal to access the application form? Shortlisted candidates? NPC job vacancies? Application status? How to apply for NPC adhoc staff? If yes, you’re on the right page, which would give you satisfying answers to these questions.
In this regard, it is important, as prospective candidates, that you have the possible knowledge on how to navigate your way around the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2023 to avoid possible mistakes during your application.
That’s where this article comes in. Here I will show you the practical instructions and guidelines on how to login to the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal and apply for either job vacancies or simuma vacancies. Keep reading.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form 2023
This is to inform the general public that the National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 is ongoing, and the application form is free and accessible via the recruitment portal www.npc.gov.ng by all interested candidates.
Prior to this, to assure all the participants in the National Population Commission, the Federal Government of Nigeria has officially announced the commencement of recruiting about 15,000 new adhoc staff into the ministry to help in the forthcoming general election in 2023.
Squeal to this, for you to apply for this job opportunity and get shortlisted as an NPC Adhoc Staff, we advised you to carefully follow all instructions and guidelines highlighted in this article.
Is NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes. The NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 is ongoing. Prospective candidates are to login to 2023 census adhoc recruitment portal, www.npc.gov.ng to submit their application before Wednesday, December 28, 2023.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal Shortlisted Candidates
After the successful submission of your application, you’re to wait for two (2) weeks to one (1) month before the final shortlisted list for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 will be released.
Furthermore, all successful candidates whose names are on the NPC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted list will receive an invitation for screening interviews; this information is usually sent through email or SMS used during the application stage.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application Process
The application process for the 2023 NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment is very simple and smart. Prospective applicants are to take their application stages very seriously because failure to follow the job instructions, such as recruitment requirements, application deadlines, using an active email address and phone number, or even supplying the wrong information on their application form, can simply lead to disqualification.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants’ age limit for this recruitment is between 20 and 35 years.
- Any government-recognized higher institution degree is acceptable (i.e., B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND).
- You must prove that you’re a Nigerian citizen by providing your valid identification, such as your NIN, international passport, driver’s license, etc.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate, as the case may be.
- Applicants must know how to communicate well and possess writing abilities.
- Advanced computer applications are an added advantage.
Recruitment Portal www.npc.gov.ng
www.npc.gov.ng.NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2023 is If you wish to apply for available job openings in the ministry, kindly visit the portal to do so. Make sure to submit your application before the application closing date.
How to Register for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
To apply or register for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023, kindly follow the steps below.
- Visit www.npc.gov.ng which is the NPC recruitment portal login.
- Go down to the button on the page
- Click on Careers on the indication of the quick link.
- Highlight the position you want to apply for.
- Create an account and login to fill out the NPC application form.
- Upload all required documents, including academic/professional certificates.
- Review your application form.
- Submit, after everything is in order.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal Application Deadline
Wednesday, December 28, 2023, is the closing date for the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment. Applicants are to complete and submit their application form before the stipulated deadline.
This is all we’ve got for you regarding the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form. If you have any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Kindi Recruit.
Can I still apply for NPC adhoc staff?
Yes. The NPC adhoc staff recruitment is ongoing. If you’re interested, kindly visit the NPC recruitment portal at www.npc.gov.ng and submit your application before Wednesday, December 28, 2023.
How to check NPC ad hoc staff recruitment 2023 application?
If you’re having issues checking your NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application page, kindly follow the below steps:
- Visit NPC Adhoc Recruitment Portal at www.npc.gov.ng
- Type in either your application ID or email address.
- Then click on Application Status” to check.
What is the portal for NPC recruitment 2023?
The approved portal for NPC recruitment 2023 is www.npc.gov.ng. You’re instructed to be aware of the fake portal, kindly take note of the above portal.
Is NPC portal still open?
Yes. The National Population Commission recruitment portal, www.npc.gov.ng is still open, and applications are calling for qualified applicants to submit their applications.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- Moniepoint MFB Recruitment
- H-Medix Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- NAQS Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment
- Ibom Air Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng