Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024: Get all the information you need about Kogi State SUBEB recruitment including the latest news, job vacancies, salary structure, application requirements, recruitment process, and closing date in this article.
Are you a recent graduate from Kogi State seeking a career in Nigeria’s education sector? Do you possess teaching experience and aspire to join the State Universal Education Board, with the goal of advancing your career while making a positive impact on young individuals by imparting the necessary knowledge and skills for future employment?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to achieve your aspirations and serve humanity by instigating positive social change in Nigeria’s educational sector.
The Kogi State Government is inviting qualified candidates to join the State Universal Education Board (SUBEB) to revamp education in the state.
Don’t hesitate, to seize this amazing opportunity now by checking out the Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 and also learning how to submit your application successfully.
You can rest easy knowing that all the important information you need is right here in this article. Read through every detail and guideline to discover the key to making your application for the Kogi State SUBEB recruitment outstanding.
Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
- The Kogi State SUBEB recruitment is currently ongoing, interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply for any of the available job positions they are fitted for as enlisted in this article
- The Kogi state SUBEB recruitment application form is free, therefore all interested persons are advised to beware of fraudsters who ask them to make payments to obtain the application form
- The Kogi state SUBEB recruitment process is transparent and it is based on merit, so candidates should avoid paying money to individuals to help them secure an offer.
Overview of Kogi State SUBEB
The Kogi State SUBEB is a body set up with the main responsibility for overseeing and managing basic primary and junior secondary education in Kogi State. It is saddled with the responsibility to promote a uniform, functional, and qualitative basic education in Kogi State.
Kogi state is one of the 36 states in the North Central region of Nigeria. It is bordered to the west by Kwara and Ekiti, bordered to the North by the Federal Capital Territory, Northeast by Nasarawa, Northwest by Niger, Southwest by Ondo and Edo States, Southeast by Enugu and Anambra States, and the east by Benue.
Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment Application Form
The application form for the Kogi State SUBEB recruitment is on the official recruitment portal for Kogi state teachers, Applicants should visit the site here www.stetscom.kogistate.gov.ng/ to access the application form
Kogi State SUBEB Job Vacancies
The following subjects are open for vacancies, suitable and qualified who are interested in handling any of the subjects below:
- English Language
- Basic Studies
- Civic Education
- Christian Religious Education, CRE
- Computer Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Introductory Technology
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Primary education Studies
- Social Studies
- Literature in English
Kogi State Salary Structure
Kogi State Government pays its teachers a monthly salary range of N40,000 to N45,000.
Requirements for Kogi State Subeb Recruitment
To be eligible for employment at the Kogi State Universal Basic Education Board, (SUBEB), all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You must come from any of the 36 states in Nigeria
- Applicants must have a valid proof of identification like NIN, Voter’s Card, International Passport, or Driver’s license
- Possession of five(5) credits in NECO, GCE, WAEC, or NABTEB in not more than two(2) sittings
- Possession of OND, HND, B.Ed, NCE, B.Sc(Ed), B.A(Ed), B.Tech(Ed) earned from an accredited institution
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and exceptional communication skills
- Membership in a professional body like the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, TRCN will be of great advantage
- Prospective applicants must not be more than 35 years old
- Interested persons must not have a criminal record or any conviction record of any sort
- He or she must be willing to relocate to a new working environment
- Medically certified and fit to work is required
- Computer literacy is required
- Applicants must have a passion for teaching
- Must possess exceptional team-building skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
Documents needed for the Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment:
- Birth Certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Certificate of Origin
- Professional membership certificates if any
- Valid ID Card, Voter’s Card, International Passport or Driver’s License
- NYSC exemption or certificate of discharge
- Educational qualifications
Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment Portal
The Kogi State SUBEB recruitment registration portal is www.recruitment.kogistate.gov.ng/, suitable applicants should visit the portal to access the application form
How To Apply for Kogi SUBEB Recruitment
Follow the guidelines below to successfully apply for the Kogi State teacher’s recruitment:
- Launch the recruitment portal www.recruitment.kogistate.gov.ng on your browser
- On the page, select ” Teacher’s Recruitment application”
- Then create an account to sign in to the portal
- Login with the details you used
- Then, fill out the application form correctly with the required answers
- Upload the required documents
- Review your application
- Then proceed to click the submit button
Closing Date for Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment
Currently, the closing date for the Kogi state teacher’s recruitment is not yet known but applicants are advised to visit the portal and or follow the instructions that are enlisted in this article. You must submit your application early enough to avoid losing out on the admission
Is Kogi State recruiting teachers?
Yes, The Kogi State SUBEB recruitment for 2023 is ongoing, interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal via www.recruitment.kogistate.gov.ng to access the available vacancies and submit an application on or before the application deadline.
Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment Process
- The application phase
- The screening
- The Shortlisting
Visit our site at Kindi Recruit to stay updated on the latest news about the Kogi state teacher’s recruitment and other ongoing recruitment.
You Can Also Apply For:
- Federal Poly Ilaro Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Enugu State Government Recruitment
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
"Reading makes a man but writing an exact man".
My aim is to drive social impact in my community and to promote the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through effective communication, journalism, entrepreneurship, social caregiving, technology and innovations.