Lotus Bank Recruitment 2023 Application is Ongoing. See requirements, job application form is available on the recruitment portal www.lotusbank.com/careers. Read this article to learn about the recruitment process of Lotus Bank, how to apply, Lotus Bank salary, bank branches in Nigeria, and the closing date.
About Lotus Bank
Lotus Bank is a Nigerian bank focusing on ethical banking, investing, and prosperity, aiming to improve financial inclusion and offer non-interest products to all.
Is Lotus Bank Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes. The Lotus recruitment form for 2023 is out. Prospective candidates are advised to visit the Lotus application portal at www.lotusbank.com/careers to obtain the online application form and to submit their application on or before the Lotus Bank recruitment deadline.
Lotus Bank recruitment is completely free and is only available on the Lotus Bank careers portal. Interested candidates should not pay money to anyone, as Lotus Bank recruitment is transparent.
Moreover, when filling out the online recruitment form, ensure you provide valid information about yourself.
Requirements for Lotus Bank Recruitment 2023
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Interested candidates must acquire a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in the related field from any recognized institution.
- A valid means of identification like a NIN, Driver’s License, or international passport is required from any prospective candidates.
- Candidates must have strategic planning and tactical execution skills.
- Concerned candidates must have the ability to develop a workable framework and also be able to work within multicultural settings and accept new challenges with ease.
- Candidates must be problem-solving, creative, self-motivated, and result-oriented.
- Prospective candidates must possess at least 5 credits in any of the following certificates: WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Credits in English and Mathematics are highly mandatory.
- Intended candidates must be computer literate and be able to make use of some basic computer applications.
- Interested candidates must not be under 18 years of age.
All 36 states in Nigeria are eligible to apply for the ongoing Lotus Bank recruitment. These states are;
Akwa Ibom, Abia, Adamawa, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Borno, Delta,
Edo, Kaduna, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Kogi, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara,
Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Cross River, Osun, Oyo, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
The Lotus Bank recruitment portal is www.lotusbank.com/careers. The portal is open for online registration. www.lotusbank.com/careers is Lotus Bank’s official application portal for 2023 Lotus Bank recruitment.
Suitable and qualified candidates are encouraged to fill out and submit their application form on the Lotus Bank recruitment portal on or before the closing date.
How to Apply for Lotus Bank Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Lotus recruitment portal via www.lotusbank.com/careers
- Click on the Recruitment Careers section on the menu bar.
- Pick the position you most prefer.
- Sign up for an account at Lotus Bank and log in to begin your application.
- Verify your email, which will be sent to your registered email.
- Read and follow the application instructions regarding the position you are applying for.
- Ensure you fill out the correct information on the application form.
- Upload all the demanded documents.
- Proofread your application form over and over again to avoid mistakes.
- Then, submit your online application by clicking the submit button.
- Then regularly check your mailbox for an important update from Lotus Bank.
Shortlisted Candidates for Lotus Bank Recruitment 2023
When successfully submitting an application, kindly wait to be contacted through the email or phone number you used during the application by the Lotus Bank resource team.
Or you can frequently check this page; once Lotus Bank releases the shortlisted candidates, we’ll upload them.
Lotu Bank Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Lotus Bank recruitment 2023 is not yet disclosed, but it will be published very soon. Prospective candidates are to visit the Lotus recruitment portal to fill out the online application form and submit it before the announcement of the application deadline for Lotus Bank recruitment 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Lotus Bank a commercial bank?
Yes, Lotus Bank is a financial institution that aligns with the ethics of commercial banking services. Lotus Bank is also known for not charging interest on transactions.
Is Lotus Bank an Islamic Bank
Yes, Lotus Bank is an Islamic Bank that breaks religious barriers and fosters understanding. The pioneering managing director and CEO of Lotus Bank is Kafilat Araoye.
Who is the founder of Lotus Bank?
Hajara Adeola is the Founder and chairperson of Lotus Bank Limited. She also founded and is managing director of Private Wealth Management Advisory Services, Lotus Capital Limited, Financial Advisory Services, and Nigerian pioneer in Shari’ah-compliant assets.
Does Lotus Bank have an app?
Yes, Lotus Mobile Banking is easy to use. Which includes checking account balances, paying bills, getting offers, withdrawing cash, sending money, and many more.
Who is the CEO of Lotus Bank?
The current Chief Executive Director and Managing Director of Lotus Bank Limited is Hajara Adeola. Her working experience is over 20 years, and she has worked across the world.
When was Lotus Bank founded?
Lotus Bank was founded in 2007 and is a private financial institution.
Where is the head office of Lotus Bank in Lagos?
No. 182 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, is the head office of Lotus Bank in Lagos.
How many Lotus banks are there in Nigeria?
Lotus Bank Limited has four physical branches across Nigeria.
Ongoing Recruitments In Nigeria
- UK Teachers Recruitment
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- Lafarge Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Air Peace Recruitment
- Reno Airline Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Kabo Air Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- CPN Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- NCDMB RECRUITMENT
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng