Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023 has commenced. How to apply, recruitment portal www.guinness-nigeria.com, application form, requirements, job vacancies, closing date, Guinness Nigeria salary structure, and other necessary information are outlined in this article.
The long wait is finally over as Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023 has commenced, and applications are currently invited from suitably qualified applicants for the vacant positions. All applications should be submitted on or before 31st of July, 2023.
Whether this is your first attempt at applying for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023 or your return attempt, we believe that with the steps highlighted on this page, you will be able to successfully submit your application and get shortlisted at the end.
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023
Guinness Nigeria is a committed company that recruits and retains the right candidates with the capability to deliver quality results at any given time. Its aims for equal employment opportunities, ensuring no one is treated differently based on age, marital status, gender, ethnic origin, race, disability, religion, or unjustifiable requirements.
There are about 467 vacancies available in the Guinness Nigeria recruitment portal, I’ll advise you to take your time and read through this article so that you’ll not only submit an application successfully but also get the job at the end of the recruitment exercise.
Guinness Nigeria Products
Listed below are Guinness Nigeria brands currently available in the market.
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- Guinness Extra Smooth
- Malta Guinness
- Malta Guinness Herbs Lite
- Harp Lager
- Smirnoff Ice
- Satzenbrau Lager
- Dubic Malt
- Master’s Choice
- Orijin Spirit Mixed Drink
- Orijin Bitters
- Smirnoff Ice Double Black with Guarana
- Guinness Africa Special
- Orijin Zero
- Tappers and Royal Kingdom Lager
Is Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Guinness Nigeria Recruitmentt 2023 is ongoing. There are over 467 vacancies for various countries available on the recruitment portal, and interested applicants are to submit their applications via the online recruitment portal, www.guinness-nigeria.com before 31st July 2023.
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies
The following are a few of the various vacant positions available at Guinness Nigeria.
- Inventory analyst
- Maintenance clerk
- Material handler
- Senior Strategy Innovative Manager
- IT Analyst/Webmaster
- Machine Operator
- General laborer
- Marketing Manager
- Information Technology
- Production manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Pricing and revenue analyst
General Requirements, Skills and Qualifications for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
If you wish to be among the shortlisted candidates for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023, kindly adhere to the following criteria.
Excellent and credible persuasion skills; must be of good behavior and composure; Knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage. Must be willing to work in a new environment, Interested applicants must be mentally fit, have Strong team spirit, and excellent analytical skills. Ability to experiment and try new things, Knowledge about Guinness Nigeria Plc is a plus. Past working experience with at least three (3) Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments and Ability to protect the interests of Guinness Nigeria
You must have either an HND, B.Sc., NCE, or an OND certificate from an approved institution, You must have a valid means of identification such as a NIN, driver’s license, international passport, voter card, etc. Must possess a minimum of five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, or GCE. Credits in English and mathematics are mandatory, You should not be above 35 years of age, have an up-to-date details Curriculum Vitae or Resume, and have no bad criminal record.
Reasons Why You Must Apply for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023
- Opportunity to meet prominent people
- Stable financial compensation
- You will be guided and trained by the best professionals.
- You will be exposed.
- You will stand out among your peers.
- It will sharpen your mentality.
- Frequently increment your monthly salary and get a quick paycheck every month.
Guinness Recruitment Portal
www.guinness-nigeria.com is the recruitment portal for Guinness recruitment 2023. Applicants are to submit their applications only on this portal, failure to do so leads to disqualification.
How To Apply For Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Login to Guinness recruitment portal at www.guinness-nigeria.com
- Click Careers in the top menu section.
- “Search and apply.” will show on the recruitment portal
- Go down and click on Find a Job.
- Click on the vacant position that you want to fill.
- When it opens, first read the job guidelines.
- After that, click on Apply.
- It will then direct you to the application page.
- The application form is detailed, so you need to be very careful when filling it out.
- On the Guinness recruitment portal, you’ll need an account, so ensure you create one and then log in to begin your application.
- Accurately input your correct details in the spaces provided.
- Upload the scanned documents required.
- Kindly review your application form again and again because there will be no chance for corrections after submission.
- If everything is in order, submit your application.
When is the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Deadline?
The application deadline for Guinness Nigerian recruitment 2023 varies, and each job position has its own closing date. That’s why you need to read the job guidelines until the end before applying.
The general closing date for Guinness Nigerian Recruitment 2023 is on 31st July 2023. Interested applicants are to visit the recruitment portal at www.guinness-nigeria.com and quickly submit an application before the stipulated deadline.
How much does Guinness Nigeria pay staff?
Guinness has a very good salary structure for their employees, as it stands now, a Sales Manager receives an average of N6,000,000 million per year, a Trade Activation Manager earns N4,200,000 million per year, an intern receives N420,000 per year, and a Forklift Operator earns N552,000 per year.
Who is the MD of Guinness Nigeria?
The current Managing Director at Guinness Nigeria is John Musunga, whose tenure started on November 1, 2022.
Guinness Nigeria CEO
Presently, John Musunga is the current Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director of Guinness Nigeria, whose tenure started on October 6, 2022.
Is Guinness still operating in Nigeria?
Yes, as of now, Guinness is the only Total Beverage Alcohol Company in Nigeria. This shows that they’re the only company with a wide portfolio of alcohol and non-alcohol brands, including spirits, Beers, and lagers.
Where is Guinness headquarters?
Dublin is the Guinness headquarters, which is located at St. James’s Gate in the middle of Dublin.
Ongoing Recruitments In Nigeria
- UK Teachers Recruitment
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- Lafarge Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Air Peace Recruitment
- Reno Airline Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Kabo Air Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- CPN Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- NCDMB RECRUITMENT
- Airtel Recruitment
- BOVAS Oil and Gas Recruitmen
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024FUOYE Student Portal Login | How to Login – ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Students Portal Login | How to Login – poly.dsustportal.com
- BlogFebruary 20, 2024FUGUS Student Portal 2024 | How to Login – ugs.fugusau.edu.ng
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024BASUG Student Portal Login | How to Login – basug.safsrms.com