NRC Recruitment Form 2023/2024 is out. Are you searching for available vacancies at the Nigerian Railway Corporation? If yes, this article contains current NRC recruitment opportunities, the requirements, how to access the application form, the recruitment portal, and other necessary information.
If you wish to apply for Nigerian Railway Corporation, NRC recruitment, then we will walk you through the process. Keep reading this article.
What is the work of Nigerian Railway Corporation?
The following are the duties and general services of the Nigerian Railway Corporation:
- EXCURSION & SPECIAL TRAIN SERVICES
- FREIGHT SERVICES
- PASSENGER SERVICE
The Nigerian Railway System, the oldest modern form of transportation in Nigeria, was initiated by private interest and later taken over by the Colonial Government.
With a 112-year history, it operates a 1067mm cape gauge track system, with only 30km of double track in the Lagos area. The Bornu extension, 640km, completed the core of the railway network in 1964.
What are the benefits of railway in Nigeria?
Nigeria needs a modern railway system to address insecurity and poor roads, and promote sustainable transport, trade, industrial development, and efficient communication, ultimately leading to economic growth.
How much is Nigerian Railway salary?
A diploma certificate with GL 7 and S 15 earns N780,000 per year and N65,000 per month, while graduates at GL 8 and S 15 earn N980,000 per year and N80,000 per month.
Is Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruiting?
Yes, Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) recruitment for 2023/2024 is currently ongoing. Kindly follow the steps and guidelines provided in this article to apply and gain a chance of being shortlisted for this year’s NRC recruitment
Requirements for NRC Recruitment 2023
The following are the criteria for all interested Nigerian Railway Corporation candidates:
- Prospective applicants must possess leadership and excellent management skills.
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian by birth.
- Interested persons must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates with either an HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND in any related field obtained from an accredited institution
- Candidates’ age at the time of application cannot be above 35.
- Interested candidates should earn at least five credits, including English and mathematics, in any of the following certificates, WAEC, NECO, or GCE.
- Applicants must be motivated to learn new ideas
- The following MS Word applications are required from applicants; Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and other important programs.
Basic Details about NRC Job Vacancies
- Use an active email address during your applications.
- Documents uploaded to the applications must be originals.
- Note that the application form for NRC is free.
- The lateness of submission of the application led to disqualification.
- Nobody is advanced enough to submit more than one application.
NRC Recruitment Portal
www.nrc.gov.ng/ is the recruitment portal and is also used as an official website for NRC Recruitment Portal. Interested persons are to obtain their application form only on this portal.
How To Apply for NRC Recruitment 2023
The following are the simple step-by-step on how to apply for NRC Recruitment
- First, login to NRC Job portal at www.nrc.gov.ng
- Follow all the recruitment requirements provided.
- Provide all your information carefully.
- Fill out all demands information on the NRC application form and submit.
NRC Recruitment Registration Deadline
The application deadline for NRC Recruitment 2023 has not yet been published. We will update this page once the recruitment closing date has been announced.
NRC Shortlisted Candidates
After the closure of the application portal, between two (2) and three (3) weeks, human resources will contact all the qualified candidates via email or SMS.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng