Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 recruitment portal, requirements, how to apply, available pathways, and other important information about Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme salary are shared on this page.
Are you a fresh graduate in Nigeria seeking industrial training opportunities in order to develop your career path? If yes, would you like to apply for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023?
I guess you would. That’s why we have published this article to enable you to learn more about the Union Bank salary structure, requirements, and even the recruitment process.
Before this, here at Kindii Recruit, we’ve frequently received several questions concerning Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Salary, How to Apply, Recruitment Portal, and Deadline, some of which include:
- About Union Bank
- How much does Union Bank pay graduate trainee?
- How much do you get paid at Union Bank Nigeria?
- How much does Union Bank pay tellers?
- What is the highest salary in Union Bank?
- Is Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Application Form Out?
- What is the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Salary 2023
We’re glad to inform you that satisfying answers to all the questions mentioned above are available in this article. Continue reading.
Check This Out – How to Use LinkedIn to get a good job
About Union Bank
Union Bank of Nigeria, established in 1917, is a respected financial institution in Nigeria offering banking services to individuals, SMEs, and businesses.
The bank has over 293 service centers and 937+ ATMs. UBN is committed to helping individuals, families, and businesses grow.
UBN focuses on delivering on six strategic pillars: customer experience, client base, talent, banking platform, professional standards, and earnings. The bank’s transformation team focuses on people, processes, and technology.
Union Bank is developing a diverse team with a Management Trainee Program (MTP) to equip graduates with technical and soft skills.
This program offers training and on-the-job experience, preparing them to tackle new challenges and work across various business aspects.
About the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Union Bank aims to build a versatile team with exceptional skills for new challenges and business aspects.
Their Graduate Trainee Programme offers graduates technical and soft skills training and essential on-the-job experience, preparing them for success in the industry.
Is Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Application Form Out?
Yes, the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme application process for this year has commenced. Prospective candidates are to visit the online recruitment portal www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/
Kindly note that the application form is free and accessible by all applicants, i.e., both fresh and experienced graduates.
Check This Out – Do these things before going for a job interview
Available Job Positions at Union Bank
The management of Union Bank has officially announced the opening of the 2023 Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme to all young professionals seeking to acquire valuable skills and experience in the following pathways:
Listed below are the various available pathways at Union Bank Plc.
- Account Manager,
- Graduate Developer (graduate trainee full-time),
- Sales Academy,
- Tech Bootcamp, and
- General Management Trainee.
- Develops Engineer
- Software Engineer
- IT Audit
- IT Control
- Information Security
Requirements for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested candidates should adhere to the following criteria before submitting an application.
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian.
- Means of identification are demanded from any interested candidates.
- Note that, there is no working experience needed for this job opportunity.
- Applicants with a minimum bachelor’s degree, either 2nd Class lower or HND lower, obtained from an accreditable institution in any discipline
- Completed NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Candidates with computer-related courses such as IT certification, numerical science, electronics, and mechanical engineering are required.
How to Apply for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- Login to Union Bank recruitment portal via www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/
- Make sure your profile, i.e., your information, is 100% correct.
- Select your preferred pathway.
- Fill out the online job application form,
- A written cover letter is required.
- Upload all demanded documents.
Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Salary
The average estimated salary paid to graduate trainees at Union Bank is between ₦49,000 and ₦56,000 per month. Note that this salary is under review as they’re continuing to work with the institution.
Union Bank Salary Structure in Nigeria
Listed below are the total salaries structure at Union Bank of Nigeria
- A Bank Teller earns NGN 900,000 per year.
- Customer Service Representative makes NGN 1,068,000 per year.
- Assistant Banking Officer makes NGN 4,872,000 per year.
- Direct Sales Agent makes NGN 642,000 per year.
- An Entry Level Graduate Trainee’s total pay is NGN 192,000 per month
- Bank Teller at Union Bank received an average salary of NGN 118,000 per month
- While General Manager at Union Bank is the highest-paying staff with a salary of NGN 25,795,383.46 yearly.
- Software Developer/Maintenance earns between NGN3,360,000 to NGN3,413,000 per year
- Business Analyst earns between NGN3,420,000 – NGN3,570,000 per year
- Transaction Officer earns between NGN1,068,000 – NGN1,210,000 per year
- Account Manager earns between NGN2,934,000 – NGN3,056,000 per year
- Marketing Manager earns between NGN3,282,000 – NGN3,432,000 per year
- Security Officer earns between NGN655,500 – NGN672,000 per year
- Internal Auditor earns between NGN3,960,000 – NGN4,410,000 per year
- Transaction Officer /Staff earns between NGN1,032,000 – NGN1,015,500 per year
- Senior Banking Officer earns between NGN6,360,000 –NGN6,440,000 per year
- Application Support Analyst earns between NGN2,150,000 – NGN4,505,000 per year
- Credit Analyst earns between NGN3,000,000 – NGN3,099,000 per year
- Risk Analyst earns between NGN2,300,000 – NGN3,000,000 per year
- Senior Financial Analyst earns between NGN4,000,000 – NGN6,120,000 per year
- Treasury Operations Specialist earns between NGN6,000,000 – NGN6,800,000 per year
- Procurement Officer earns between NGN967,000 – NGN1,308,000 per year
- Bank Manager earns between NGN3,200,000 – NGN4,500,000 per year
- Data Scientist/Engineer earns between NGN3,000,000 – NGN3,200,000 per year
- Human Resources earns between NGN1,000,000 – NGN1,217,000 per year
- System analyst earns between NGN1,800,000 – NGN1,860,000 per year
The closing date for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme recruitment 2023 has not yet been disclosed. Once this information is made known publicly, we’ll update this page.
In this regard, if you would like to get more updates concerning Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Salary, How to Apply, especially the commencement date, and shortlisted candidates, do well to follow us on Kindi Recruit.
If you have any questions concerning our discussion today, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters