Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, Salary, Application Form for 2023 is out. Access Bank job portal, application requirements, vacancies, recruitment process, recruitment portal. application form, Access Bank Graduate Trainee salary, and how to apply are well-explained in this article.
Are you a young, vibrant graduate who is currently seeking a place where you can undergo your internship or industrial training? If yes, the good news is here: the management of Access Bank has officially announced the commencement of Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023.
You might ask, Do I qualify for this job opportunity? What are the available vacant positions? graduate trainee salary, Will they need undergraduates or fresh graduates? How many years of working experience would they need?
This is where this article comes in. We’ve highlighted relevant information you need to know about Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, Salary, Application Form, and how you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023.
Before we start, listed below are some of the several questions we received regarding Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme and salary structures.
- How many months is Access Bank Graduate Trainee Program?
- How much does Access Bank pay graduate interns?
- What is the entry level training program for Access Bank?
- What is the age limit for Access Bank entry level training program?
- How long does Access Bank recruitment process take?
- What is the access bank recruitment portal?
- Is Access Bank Graduate Trainee Application Form Out?
- What is the Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Salary 2023
We’re glad to notify you that satisfying answers to all the above questions are available in this article. Continue reading.
Is Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Application Form Out?
Yes. Access Bank has announced the official commencement of its graduate trainee programme recruitment and has directed all prospective candidates to visit their official Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme recruitment portal www.accessbankplc.com to fill out the one application form.
Prior to this, the Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Application Form is free from the job portal and is accessible to all applicants.
You Can Also Apply
How many months is Access Bank Graduate Trainee Program?
Access Bank Graduate Trainee Program takes 4 months before joining Access Bank as a graduate trainee. Four months is the entry-level training program (ELTP).
How much does Access Bank pay graduate interns?
You must have been asking about how much Access Bank pays graduate interns. The average estimated total pay for a graduate trainee at Access Bank in Nigeria is NGN 159,000 per month and approximately NGN1,200,000 per year.
What is the Entry level training program for Access Bank?
Access Bank’s ELTP program focuses on attracting and developing young talent, providing hands-on experience, broadening knowledge, and building essential skills in the banking sector.
What is the age limit for Access Bank entry level training program?
Prospective candidates who wish to join as graduate trainees must be between the ages of 18 and 35 and must be Nigerian citizens.
Access Bank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria
To be a beneficiary of the Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, the following requirements are the benchmark of the recruitment, kindly adhere to them before proceeding to submit an application.
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Interpersonal and good communication skills are required from applicants
- Applicants must possess an O’level fundamental certificate such as WAEC, NECO, etc, with at least five credits, including mathematics and English language.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours in OND or HND
- Applicants with a B.Sc. are most preferred.
- Prospective candidates must possess good behavior.
- Interested candidates must have at least a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any related courses from a government-approved institution
- Prospective candidates must have completed their NYSC program and possess the certificate.
- At the time of application, interested candidates must not be older than 28 years of age.
- Academic, cultural, diverse professional, and disability applicants can also apply.
- Interested persons must not be older than 28 years old.
- Prospective applicants must possess excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- Computer literacy is needed.
Important Points to Note on Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Applicants must upload valid academic and professional certificates to the Access Bank recruitment portal; failure to do this leads to disqualification.
- The method of submission for Access Bank Graduate Trainee programme is only an online application; no email application is acceptable.
- The application form for Access Bank graduate trainee program is free; no payment is required.
- Note that the management of Access Bank does not assign anyone or agents to help any candidates in processing applications.
- Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is currently open, and the application portal opens on Monday, May 15, 2023.
- Applicants who meet the job requirements will only be contacted.
- The application must be submitted via the Access Bank job portal www.accessbankplc.com
- Ensure to print out your application ID for future use.
How to Apply for Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
If you wish to apply for Premium Trust Bank Trainee Program, kindly follow the simple steps shown below, but before that, bear in mind that only suitable and qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Kindly visit to Access Bank graduate trainee program application portal via www.accessbankplc.com
- Click on Apply on the Access Bank graduate trainee program recruitment portal
- Highlight any position of your choice.
- Fill out the online form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
Access Bank Plc Entry Level Trainee Program 2023 offers young, ambitious individuals a chance to launch their careers in the banking sector, providing real-world experience and personal growth.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters