This article is about the Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, Salary, and Application Form 2023. We’ve carefully highlighted everything you may ask or want to know about Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme and Salary, including their ongoing recruitment. For you to be on the safe side, keep reading this article to its conclusion.
We’re excited to announce to you that Unity Bank Plc has commenced their Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme and the recruitment portal is open for submission of applications by interested candidates for job vacancies there.
So, if you would like to submit an application for the ongoing Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme in Nigeria, then we recommend you read this article till the end.
Prior to this, here at Kindii Recruit, we’ve received numerous questions concerning Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, Salary, and Application Form, some of which includes:
- How much does bank pay for graduate trainees?
- How much is Unity Bank salary?
- unity bank graduate trainee salary
- unity bank application form
- What is the Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme?
- How much do graduate trainees make in Nigeria banks?
- What is the purpose of graduate trainee program?
- What is the benefit of graduate trainee program?
- What is the Unity Bank Graduate Traniee Programme?
- Is Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Application Form Out?
- What is the Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Salary 2023
We’re excited to notify you that satisfying answers to all the above questions are available in this article. Continue reading.
What is the Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme?
Unity Bank plc values its employees and provides them with opportunities to achieve organizational, specialized, and personal goals in a courteous, inclusive environment. Their proficiency structure and talent management scheme ensure clear expectations and optimal returns.
The bank offers staff opportunities to work in areas that align with their talents, fostering growth and development. It aims to attract top talent to capitalize on economic opportunities.
What is the purpose of Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Program?
Unity Bank recruitment is not just for professionals alone, but there are various positions and even provisions to accumulate both fresh and old graduates who dream to kick off their career in the banking sector.
Unity Bank would be a good place to work as a graduate trainee, gain the necessary experience, and then perhaps get employed as a professional and stand to benefit from all the other benefits attached.
Is The Unity Bank Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, Unity Bank Recruitment Form for 2023 is out, and Unity Bank Recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The application form is accessible online by interested candidates via the recruitment portal www.unitybankng.com/careers
The management of Unity Bank has officially informed all interested candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme that the application form is free and no applicant should pay any money to anyone in respect of the application form.
You Can Also Apply
How much is Unity Bank salary?
- Listed below is the salary structure at Unity Bank.
- NGN 840,000 per year is what Bank Teller earns at Unity Bank.
- NGN 900,000 per year is what a commercial analyst earns at Unity Bank.
- NGN 300,000 per year is what cybersecurity analysts earn at Unity Bank.
- NGN 4,600,000 per year is what Branch Service Management earns at Unity Bank.
- NGN 120,000 per month is the average salary paid to a graduate trainee at Unity Bank.
Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements 2023
All prospective applicants must possess the following requirements before submitting their applications:
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Interpersonal and good communication skills are required from applicants.
- Applicants must possess an O’level fundamental certificate such as WAEC, NECO, etc. with a minimum of five credits, including mathematics and English language.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of second-class honors in OND or HND.
- Applicants with a B.Sc. are most preferred.
- Prospective candidates must possess good behavior.
- Interested candidates must have at least a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any related courses from a government-approved institution
- Prospective candidates must have completed their NYSC program and possess the certificate.
- At the time of application, interested candidates must not be older than 28 years of age.
- Academic, cultural, diverse professional, and disability applicants can also apply.
- Interested persons must not be older than 28 years old.
- Prospective applicants must possess excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- Computer literacy is needed.
How To Apply
Follow the simple steps below on how to apply for Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- Visit the Unity Bank recruitment portal via www.unitybankng.com/careers
- Click on Apply on the Access Bank graduate trainee program recruitment portal
- Highlight any position of your choice.
- Fill out the online form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Make sure you upload your CV.
All applications must be submitted on or before the application deadline, and after the successful submission of your application, wait for Human Resources to contact you.
Note that only successful candidates will be contacted for further assessments via email or SMS.
The application deadline for Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is October 26, 2023. Prospective applicants are to submit their forms on or before the set closing date.
We’re glad to have you read this article to this point and honestly believe that you would be able to submit your application following the steps provided above.
Having said that, in the process of submitting your application, if you face any challenges or have any questions pertaining to what you have read so far regarding the Unity Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, kindly let us know or indicate them in the comment section below.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng