We’re excited to notify you that Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program is ongoing. Complete details about the salary structure, application portal, requirements, how to apply, job application form, recruitment process, vacancies, internship, closing date, etc. are available here.
Are you a graduate aspiring to undergo your industrial training or internship in a bank, or did you study accounting, banking, and finance or finance-related courses and are currently seeking to explore your career? If yes, there’s an awesome golden opportunity for you at Fidelity Bank.
In this article, we have highlighted all the relevant information you should know regarding Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program Salary, Application Portal, how to apply and application deadline, including the steps on how to submit an application.
This application does not need an insider to succeed in Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program; all that is needed from you is to adhere to the requirements and job application instructions provided in this article.
Moreover, here at Kindii Recruit, we’ve frequently received several questions regarding Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program Salary, Application Portal, and how to apply, some of which includes:
- What is the Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program?
- Is Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Application Form Out?
- What is fidelity bank recruitment process?
- Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee salary
- How much does fidelity bank pay graduate trainee?
- How much does bank pay for graduate trainee?
- How much does Fidelity Bank pay their staff in Nigeria?
- How much does Fidelity Bank pay interns?
- What is the Fidelity Bank Graduate Graduate Trainee Salary 2023
We’re excited to notify you that satisfying answers to all the above questions are available in this article. Continue reading.
Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
For a decade now, Fidelity Bank has been organizing a series of programs for graduate trainees. The purpose of the graduate trainee is to give them an opportunity to develop and explore their career skills and talent through team-building.
Fidelity Bank has several job opportunities for graduate trainees. The Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program is for those applicants who have ambition as well as requirements for any of the available positions or desired fields.
For quick understanding, prospective applicants who wish to apply for the Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 must possess and meet the full listed criteria below:
- Must be a holder of either OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc., BA, MBA, M.Sc., or MA obtained from accredited government-recognized institutions.
- All candidates must upload their NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- An O’level certificate must also be attached, such as WAEC, NECO, or GCE, with a minimum of five credits, including English and mathematics.
Also Apply For:
About Fidelity Bank
Fidelity Bank is a Nigerian commercial bank, that serves over 7.2 million customers through 250 offices and digital banking channels.
Focusing on niche corporate banking and MSMEs, the bank has implemented a digital retail banking strategy, resulting in exponential savings deposit growth and 57% customer enrollment on its flagship mobile and internet banking products.
Is Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Application Form Out?
Yes, Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Application Form is out, and the recruitment of graduate trainees has commenced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions available.
In addition, the management has made it crystal clear that they do not charge interested persons any ransom, so, refrain from any agency or individual who might try enticing you to this act.
Available Job Positions at Fidelity Bank
The management of Fidelity Bank has great opportunities for all eligible applicants to fill out the vacant positions of their choice. Below is the full list of available positions for the Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
- Account Manager, Graduate Developer (graduate trainee full-time),
- Teller (graduate trainee contract),
- Legal Representative: Experienced Hire (full-time) ,
- Business Developer (graduate trainee part-time).
How Much Does Fidelity Bank Pay Graduate Trainee?
The average estimated salary paid to graduate trainees at Fidelity Bank is ₦60,000 per month.
How much does Fidelity Bank pay their staff in Nigeria?
The following is the total breakdown of Fidelity Bank’s salary structure for their staff in Nigeria.
- A contact center agent earns NGN 1,062,000 per year.
- A banker earns NGN 2,460,000 per year.
- Marketing earns NGN 2,760,000 per year.
- The assistant banking office earns NGN 5,200,000 per year.
How much does Fidelity Bank pay interns?
The bank pays their interns between ₦10,000 to ₦15,000 as their monthly salary.
Fidelity Bank Recruitment Requirements for 2023
- Interested candidates must have at least a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any related courses from a government-approved institution
- Prospective candidates must have completed their NYSC program and possess the certificate.
- At the time of application, interested candidates must not be older than 28 years of age.
- Academic, cultural, diverse professional, and disability applicants can also apply.
- Interested persons must not be older than 28 years old.
- Prospective applicants must possess excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- Computer literacy is needed.
How to apply for Fidelity Bank recruitment 2023 Graduate Trainee Program
If you wish to apply for the Fidelity Bank recruitment 2023 graduate trainee program, you must complete all criteria listed on the Fidelity Bank careers portal: www.fidelitybank.ng/job_openings/ and follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit Fidelity Bank careers portal via www.fidelitybank.ng/job_openings
- Click on Apply on the Fidelity Bank graduate trainee program recruitment available vacancies
- Highlight any position of your choice.
- Fill out the online form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
Please note that Fidelity Bank does not accept multiple applications and only successful candidates will be contacted, so be guarded.
I hope the information we provided in this article has satisfied your doubts and questions concerning Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program Salary. Please note that the application deadline for Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Program is September 30, 2023.
If you’ve got any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below, and don’t forget to follow us on Kind Recruit for the latest premium updates.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 28, 2024Top 10 Highest Paying Tech Jobs in Nigeria 2024 Update
- Ask KindiFebruary 28, 20245 Best Careers in Nigeria for You ( 2024 Update)
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2024/2025 | Recruitment News in Nigeria Today
- RecruitmentFebruary 27, 2024NAF Registration Portal Login 2024 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng