The guidelines on how to apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Program are highlighted in this article. Also, the recruitment portal, graduate trainee salary structure, requirements, job vacancies, closing date, and vital information are accessible on this page.
Are you searching for bank jobs in Nigeria or looking for a bank to undergo your industrial training or internship? If yes, we’re glad to notify you that First Bank recruitment 2023 Graduate Trainee Program has commenced, and you can apply following the steps given in this post.
The topics below are some of our discussions today.
- What is the salary of a graduate trainee in First Bank Nigeria?
- What does First Bank Graduate trainee do?
- What is the age limit for First Bank graduate trainee?
- What to expect in First Bank Graduate trainee Aptitude test?
- How much do First Bank pay their graduate trainees?
- Is First Bank Graduate Trainee Application Form Out?
First Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
The Graduate Trainee Programme recruits young, dynamic individuals to meet enterprise manpower requirements, creating future leaders to elevate the bank to the next level.
The program is tailored for fresh graduates under 27 with a bachelor’s degree and appropriate behavioral traits. It enhances career mobility in the bank by creating a pool of replacement candidates for internal staff and enhancing career opportunities across departments and directorates.
Is First Bank Graduate Trainee Program Application Form Out?
Yes, First Bank recruitment 2023 graduate trainee program is ongoing. Prospective candidates can submit an application for vacant positions via the recruitment portal www.firstbanknigeria.com/home/careers/jobs/
Working at First Bank is far more than just a mere job. A career with the bank means joining a family of more than 700,000 dedicated members from around the world. At First Bank, you will have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your domain, and make a difference.
Also, Apply For:
What does First Bank Graduate trainee do?
The programme enhances career mobility in the ban by creating a pool of replacement candidates for internal staff across departments/directorates.
Check This Out – How to Use Linkedin to Get a Good Job
First Bank Graduate Trainee Program Eligibility Criteria
To enroll in the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme, kindly adhere to the following criteria.
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian.
- Understanding the structure of the First Bank of Nigeria is an added advantage
- Prospective candidates must possess good habits and composure.
- A certificate of NYSC or exemption is expected
- Must be a holder of either OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc., BA, MBA, M.Sc., or MA obtained from accredited government-recognized institutions.
- An O’level certificate must also be attached, such as WAEC, NECO, or GCE, with a minimum of five credits, including English and mathematics.
- Interested candidates must have at least a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any related courses from a government-approved institution
- Interested candidates must have much knowledge about computers and the ability to handle some basic computer applications, e.g., Microsoft Office and accounting software such as Quickbooks.
- Intending applicants should have an updated curriculum vitae (CV).
Applicants must not be under 18 years old.
Must be medically and physically fit for any tasks.
How to Apply
To apply for the ongoing First Bank Graduate Trainee Program, kindly follow the steps shown below.
- Visit the First Bank careers portal via www.firstbanknigeria.com/home/careers/jobs/
- Scroll to the Graduate Trainee Program’s latest news.
- Click on job openings.
- Check and click on Apply Now.
- Insert your correct phone number, email, and password.
- Click on the navy-blue register button on the right of the page.
- Ensure to activate your account via the notification sent to your registered email.
- Return to the page, login, and commence your application.
- I will advise you to proofread your details in case there are any corrections.
- Don’t forget to upload all the required credentials.
- Submit your application.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
You might ask What is the salary of a graduate trainee at First Bank Nigeria?
The average estimated total salary for graduate trainees at First Bank of Nigeria is approximately NGN 150,000 every month
You might also like to know the age limit for First Bank graduate trainees. 27 years is the age limit for a graduate trainee at First Bank.
If you’ve got any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below, and don’t forget to follow us on Kind Recruit for the latest premium updates.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters