Great news. Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Program 2023 has commenced. Learn about the salary structure, how to apply, recruitment portal, job vacancies, requirements starting/closing dates, and other things you should know about Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee job application.
If you have been aiming to gain employment in any Bank in Nigeria but have not funded one yet, here’s an awesome golden opportunity for you as Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 Graduate Intensive Trainee Program has started.
What you should know concerning Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Program Salary are well outlined in this article, What you need to do first, is read about Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 Graduate Intensive Trainee Program job application process, requirements, and how you can successfully apply, and the good news is that, all these are available in this article.
Below are some of the several things you will learn at the end of this article.
- What is the salary of a graduate trainee in Polaris Bank?
- Is Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Application Form Out?
- How much does Polaris bank pay entry-level?
- What do you need to be a Polaris bank graduate trainee?
Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Program 2023
Are you a talented and skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist (student), and do you wish to take your career to the next level?
If you’re passionate and possess a minimum of three (3) years of working experience in finding outstanding talent, then you’re completely qualified to apply for the ongoing Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Program.
Listed below are comprehensive job descriptions expected from any interested persons
Is Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Application Form Out?
Yes. Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee is ongoing, and the management has announced job vacancies in the bank and currently invites applications from suitably qualified applicants via the online recruitment portal www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/
Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Eligibility Criteria
To participate in the Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee program, kindly adhere to the following criteria.
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian.
- Prospective candidates must possess good habits and composure.
- A certificate of NYSC or exemption is expected
- Must be a holder of either OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc., BA, MBA, M.Sc., or MA obtained from accredited government-recognized institutions.
- An O’level certificate must also be attached, such as WAEC, NECO, or GCE, with a minimum of five credits, including English and mathematics.
- Interested candidates must have at least a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any related courses from a government-approved institution
- Interested candidates must have much knowledge about computers and the ability to handle some basic computer applications, e.g., Microsoft Office and accounting software such as Quickbooks.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) years of working experience
- Applicants must have good time management/analytical skills, as well as good numeracy and writing skills.
- Applicants must be friendly with social media, professional networks, and resume databases.
- Distinguished between various roles within the banking sector
- Intending applicants should have an updated curriculum vitae (CV).
- Applicants must not be under 18 years old.
- Must be medically and physically fit for any tasks.
You Can Apply For:
How to Apply
- Visit the Polaris Bank careers portal via www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/
- Navigate to the recruitment portal down the page.
- Click on: Click Here To Apply:
- It will take you to where you can fill out your personal data.
- Carefully fill out the online application form, save, and continue.
- Complete all your application form stages.
- I will advise you to proofread your details in case there are any corrections.
- Don’t forget to upload all the required credentials.
- Submit your application.
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program Salary
The average estimated salary for graduate trainees at Polaris Bank is ₦45,000 per month throughout their training duration.
How much does Polaris Bank pay entry-level?
₦100,000 – ₦110,000 is the estimated salary paid to entry-level staff at Polaris Bank.
The closing date for Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Program is October 30, 2023. All applications must be submitted on or before this application deadline.
If you’ve got any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below, and don’t forget to follow us on Kind Recruit for the latest premium updates.
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024FUOYE Student Portal Login | How to Login – ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Students Portal Login | How to Login – poly.dsustportal.com
- BlogFebruary 20, 2024FUGUS Student Portal 2024 | How to Login – ugs.fugusau.edu.ng
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024BASUG Student Portal Login | How to Login – basug.safsrms.com