FUTA Recruitment 2023/2024 job application form for lecturing positions is out. The FUTA vacancies are for teaching and non-teaching staff. The recruitment portal www.futa.edu.ng is currently active for the submission of applications by interested candidates.
Are you an intending lecturer or an experienced graduate seeking job opportunities at any Nigerian university? If yes, we believe applying for the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) )ongoing recruitment would be great.
In this article, we have carefully highlighted everything you should know about FUTA Recruitment 2023 job vacancies, application procedures, qualifications required, method of application, requirements, how to submit an application successfully, and closing date.
Overview of Federal University of Technology, Akure
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, is Nigeria’s top-ranked university. Established in 1981, it has expanded academic disciplines and research across eight schools.
FUTA’s vision and mission are to be among the world-class universities promoting technological advancement through excellence in training, research, and service delivery, fostering self-reliant, relevant products.
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, is an all-inclusive public university. The institution is located in Akure Local Government Area, Ondo State, and the support lines are +234 906 670 7545 and +234 907 616 5061. FUTA has eleven (11) schools, namely:
- College of Health Science (CHS)
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- School of Basic Medical Sciences (SBMS)
- School of Basic Clinical Sciences (SBCS)
- School of Clinical Sciences (SCS)
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- School of Logistic and Innovation Technology (SLIT)
- School of Life Sciences (SLS)
- School of Computing (SOC)
Is FUTA Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
Yes, the Federal University of Technology, FUTA recruitment 2023 for teaching and non-teaching staff is ongoing, and you can submit an application online at www.futa.edu.ng
The FUTA application form is free, and the portal will be closing soon. Avail yourself of this golden opportunity by applying before the application deadline.
Not to worry, we have highlighted the appropriate method for submitting an application for Federal University of Technology job vacancies.
Job Vacancies for Non-Teaching Positions and FUTA Salary Structure
Applications are called for qualified applicants for the following vacant positions at the Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure.
- Deputy Registrar – CONTISS 14 (N1, 831,708.00 – N2, 392,572.00)
- Deputy Bursar – CONTISS 14 (N1, 831,708.00 – N2, 392,572.00)
- Deputy Director, Academic Planning – CONTISS 14 (N1,831,708.00 – N2,392,572.00)
- Deputy Director, Physical Planning CONTISS 14 (N1,831,708.00 – N2,392,572.00)
FUTA Recruitment Requirements
- As an applicant, you must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.
- You must be a Nigerian with valid proof of identification like a Nin, voter’s card, driver’s license, or international passport.
- It is necessary that an applicant possess five (5) credits in SSCE (GCE, NABTEB, NECO, and WAEC) in subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must possess an OND and a minimum of a second-class upper in HND, a bachelor’s, a master’s, or a doctorate degree in relevant disciplines.
- You must possess at least 2 years of work experience for non-academic jobs and a minimum of 3 years of work experience for academic staff jobs.
- Candidates must have excellent research and administrative experience.
- He or she must have the ability to supervise students on research work, seminars, and presentations.
- Applicants must exhibit excellent leadership capabilities and the ability to handle a student community.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
- You must show competency and professionalism par excellence in your field of employment.
- All interested applicants should note that each of the job positions has its own individual requirements. Visit the application form portal to read through them, and make sure that you meet all of them to apply for FUTA recruitment.
FUTA Recruitment Portal 2023
In order to apply for the Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure vacancies 2023, you first have to visit the recruitment portal. To do this, simply login to www.futa.edu.ng using any browser of your choice.
How to Apply for FUTA Recruitment
- Visit the FUTA’s career portal via www.futa.edu.ng
- Kindly read through the advertisement first before proceeding..
- After that, create an account with FUTA on the recruitment portal.
- Confirm your account and login to your already created account.
- Kindly follow and fill out the online form accordingly.
- Upload all demanded documents as specified in the advertisement criteria
- Click the submit button to complete your application.
- Make sure you print out your acknowledgment slip and kindly wait to be contacted via SMS, email, or phone call for your oral interview if your name is among the shortlisted candidates.
- Ensure to log out from the application portal once you’re done with your application.
Check this out: 20 Highest Paying Apps to Make Extra Money in 2023
Method of Application for FUTA Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified persons are to send their complete twenty (20) copies of their respective certificates along with other important credentials (a professional curriculum vitae, CV, or resume), including other required documents.
The following are the complete details required in your Curriculum Vitae or Resume:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters, and then other names)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Work Experience including full details of former and present posts with dates.
- List of Publications if any
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees
Note that all listed referees are requested to forward their reference letter or report on the respective application on a separate and formal cover.
All applications should address to:
Federal University of Technology, Akure
M. B. 704
Akure, Ondo State
And captured “FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE ACTING DIRECTOR OF ESTABLISHMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE”
FUTA Recruitment Application Deadline
The closing date for FUTA Recruitment is Friday, 11th August, 2023. All applications must be submitted on or before the stipulated deadline. Failure to submit your application before this date leads to automatic disqualification
That’s all we’ve got for you today about FUTA recruitment. If you would wish to get more updates, like the shortlisted candidates, feel free to follow us on Kindi Recruit.
- UK Teachers Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal University Otuoke Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ilaro Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Enugu State Government Recruitment
- Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment
- Enugu State Teachers Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State TESCOM Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIPORT Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- SEC recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- CPN Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- NCDMB RECRUITMENT
- Airtel Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- NATCOM Recruitment
- JUMIA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NSIWC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- NYSC Portal Registration and Dashboard
- e-Naira Registration Portal Login
- Natforce Recruitment Portal
- LNSC Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- N-power Teach Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- NAQS Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- Multichoice Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- NCCE Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters