Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme has announced job vacancies. The steps on how to submit an application for the ongoing Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Programme, salary structure, closing date, and application portal are outlined in this article.
Would you like to apply for the ongoing Stanbic IBTC recruitment 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme? If yes, we’re excited you’re reading this article now as we have highlighted all the important information you need.
Check out the relevant headings where you’ll learn as we walk you through this article.
- Is Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form Out?
- How much does Stanbic pay graduate trainees?
- What is the graduate trainee program at Stanbic?
- What is the age limit for Stanbic IBTC graduate trainee?
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
- What is Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Programme
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
The Graduate Trainee Program aims to develop young and fresh graduates, talented professionals for the future team, fostering a sustainable pipeline and resourcefulness. This intensive program is designed for resourceful, passionate individuals who want to build a fast-track career.
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group offering career-enhancing opportunities and working alongside talented professionals. They cater to individuals, businesses, high-net-worth families, and multinational corporations.
Passionate about Africa’s growth, they bring meaningful value to clients and communities, creating a sense of purpose for their clients.
Check This Out – How to Use LinkedIn to get a good job
Is Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form is out, and the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment is ongoing. Prospective applicants are to submit their applications via the online recruitment portal www.stanbicibtcbank.com/careers/index.html
Note that, www.stanbicibtcbank.com/careers/index.html is the only approved career portal for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program, and you can access the job application form free of charge here.
Available Positions for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme
Listed below are the available vacant positions at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Database Administrator
- ATM Custodian – North Zone
- Officer, Tax Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers
- Project Manager (Technology)
- Test Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Personal Banker (Nationwide)
- Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking (Nationwide)
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Eligibility Criteria
To participate in the Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee program, kindly adhere to the following criteria.
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian.
- Prospective candidates must possess good habits and composure.
- A certificate of NYSC or exemption is expected
- Must be a holder of either OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc., BA, MBA, M.Sc., or MA obtained from accredited government-recognized institutions.
- An O’level certificate must also be attached, such as WAEC, NECO, or GCE, with a minimum of five credits, including English and mathematics.
- Interested candidates must have at least a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any related courses from a government-approved institution
- Interested candidates must have much knowledge about computers and the ability to handle some basic computer applications, e.g., Microsoft Office and accounting software such as Quickbooks.
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) years of working experience
- Applicants must have good time management/analytical skills, as well as good numeracy and writing skills.
- Applicants must be friendly with social media, professional networks, and resume databases.
- Distinguished between various roles within the banking sector
- Intending applicants should have an updated curriculum vitae (CV).
- Applicants must not be under 18 years old.
- Must be medically and physically fit for any tasks.
You Can Also Apply For
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- Visit the Stanbic IBTC Bank careers portal via www.stanbicibtcbank.com/careers/index.html
- Navigate to the recruitment portal down the page.
- Click on: Click Here To Apply:
- It will take you to where you can fill out your personal data.
- Carefully fill out the online application form, save, and continue.
- Complete all your application form stages.
- I will advise you to proofread your details in case there are any corrections.
- Don’t forget to upload all the required credentials.
- Submit your application.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
If you wish to know how much Stanbic IBTC Bank is paying their graduate trainee, the answer is not far from here, the next paragraph will explain that.
NGN 720,000 to NGN 900,000 is the average estimated salary paid to graduate trainees at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
What is the graduate trainee program at Stanbic?
The Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is an 18-month structured program aiming to equip young, talented individuals with skills for the workforce and build future leaders in the business environment.
Application Deadline for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2023
4th October 2023 is the closing date for Stanbic IBTC Bank recruuitment 2023 graduate trainee job application. Prospective candidates must submit their applications on or before this date to avoid late submission or disqualification.
You should be aware of the following vital information concerning the Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme recruitment process. We believe that you were able to submit your application by following the guidelines provided in this article.
If you’ve had any issues while applying or if you have any questions in the interim, kindly let us know or indicate them in the comment section below.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024FUOYE Student Portal Login | How to Login – ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Students Portal Login | How to Login – poly.dsustportal.com
- BlogFebruary 20, 2024FUGUS Student Portal 2024 | How to Login – ugs.fugusau.edu.ng
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024BASUG Student Portal Login | How to Login – basug.safsrms.com