Are you a graduate and want to apply for Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023? If yes, details about the application form, recruitment portal, how to apply, salary structure requirements, and when the recruitment is starting/closing are shared in this article.
In this regard, we advise you to carefully read all the coins and nuts in this article as we expound on the application process for submitting an application for the Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program exercise online.
About Jaiz Bank
Jaiz Bank Plc is a Nigerian Non-Interest Bank, that has been providing ethical services since 2012, aiming to improve lives through ethical finance. Since its inception, the bank has expanded and provided ethical funding for infrastructure development, solidifying its leadership role in Nigeria.
It has won international and local accolades, including the Most Improved Islamic Banking awards in 2020 and 2021 from the Global Islamic Finance Awards. Jaiz Bank is the first Islamic bank globally to break even within three years of operations, even without Islamic banking and finance instruments.
Its financing and investment assets have grown from over N30bn in 2012 to N249bn, and critical parameters like customer deposits, branch network, and profitability have also grown since inception.
Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Jaiz Bank’s commitment to competitive compensation, benefits, challenging work, growth opportunities, learning and development, and professional performance ensures sustained high-quality work. We expect continuous learning, skill maintenance, and effective collaboration.
Is Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 Ongoing?
Yes. The Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 is ongoing, and the application form is available via the recruitment portal www.jaizbankplc.com/careers/. Interested candidates are to visit the portal and submit their applications.
Check This Out – How to Use LinkedIn to get a good job
Requirements for Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- Prospective applicants must possess at least a B.Sc. degree with a Second Class Upper and above in any related courses.
- Candidates are to provide their NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
- All academic and professional certificates must be uploaded.
- Interested candidates below the age of 26 should not apply.
- Applicants with soft skills, communication skills, analytical skills, and interpersonal skills are highly recommended
- A medically authorized certificate from a government-approved hospital is needed.
- Proper neatness in dressing is highly demanded.
Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program Application Portal
www.jaizbankplc.com/careers/ is the recruitment portal of Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program and also the application portal for Recruitment 2023. All application forms for this job opportunity are obtained from this portal.
Check These Out
How to Apply for Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- Login to Jaiz Bank recruitment portal via www.jaizbankplc.com/careers/
- Click on any preferred program.
- Explore any job opportunity of your choice.
- Create an account with Jaiz Bank if you don’t have one.
- Make sure your profile, i.e., your information, is 100% correct.
- Select your desired career position.
- Fill out the online job application form.
- A written cover letter is required.
- Upload all demanded documents.
Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program Salary
We have provided below the full list of Jaiz Bank’s salary structure for all staff.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee estimated salary is NGN 864,000 yearly.
- Assistant Banking Officer estimated salary is NGN 6,300,000 yearly
- Project Manager’s estimated salary is NGN 5,000,000 a year.
- Teller’s estimated salary is NGN 720,000 a year.
- The estimated salary of a media manager is NGN 7,560,000 a year.
- Research Assistant’s estimated salary is NGN 3,550,000 yearly
- Sales Associate’s estimated salary is NGN 964,000 yearly.
- Settlements Analyst’s estimated salary is NGN 17,500,000 yearly.
- Jaiz Transaction Officer’s estimated salary is NGN 708,000 a year.
- Branch Service Manager estimated salary is NGN 8,000,000 yearly
- Transaction Officer/Staff’s estimated salary is NGN 1,137,000 yearly.
- Business Relationship Manager estimated salary is NGN 3,000,000 yearly
- Relationship Banker estimated salary is NGN 3,120,000 yearly.
- Human resources officers estimated salary is NGN 4,000,000 a year.
- Recruitment Manager’s estimated salary is NGN 4,000,000 a year.
- The estimated salary of an executive trainee is NGN 2,328,000 a year.
- IT Support’s estimated salary is NGN 5,000,000 a year.
Jaiz Bank Code
The Jaiz Bank transfer code is *773*Amount*Account Number#.
Here below are the simple methods you can use to send money from Jaiz Bank to another Jaiz bank account using the Jaiz Bank USSD code.
- First, dial the Jaiz Bank code *773*Amount*Account Number# on your registered phone number (either MTN, Airtel, 9 Mobile or Glo)
- Type in your USSD PIN
- After following the instructions given, you will then receive a successful transaction SMS alert indicating that your account has been debited while the other account will be credited.
To learn more about Jaiz Bank Code even Jaiz bank customer care, Jaiz bank loan, Jaiz internet banking, and Jaiz bank branches in Lagos, kindly visit on Kindi Recruit.
Jaiz Bank Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for Jaiz Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023 is not yet scheduled, but recruitment is ongoing. Once the closing date is announced, we will update this post.
Furthermore, interested persons are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal and submit their applications following the job description.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Jaiz Bank Trainee Program job vacancies. If you have any questions, kindly indicate them in the comment section below.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- CBN recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Parallex Bank Recruitment
- Sparkle Bank Recruitment
- FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Landmark University Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Enugu State University Recruitment
- Kwara State University Recruitment
- Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Website for Recruitment
- Rivers State University Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment
- Exxonmobil Recruitment
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment
- Kebbi State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State University Recruitment
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- Molfix Nigeria Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters