www.npf.gov.ng Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. If you wish to apply, NPF recruitment portal, recruitment form, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing dates, news about shortlisted candidates, and other necessary information are explained here.
Are you a resident or citizen of Nigeria and would like to know when National Police Force recruitment will start? What are the necessary requirements, the screening date, and generally, how do I submit an application?
If it is your priority to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment but you probably do not know how to go about it, do not worry; I’ve highlighted in this article the necessary steps on how you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing Nigeria Police recruitment 2023.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2023
Hundreds to thousands of Nigerians who desire fighting and keeping standard peace in the country are longing for the release of Nigeria Police recruitment form.
For this reason, we have received numerous questions regarding Nigeria Police recruitment this year, including:
- Is Nigeria Police recruitment form out 2023?
- Is Nigeria Police Form 2023 2024 out?
- Is the police form out for 2023?
- How much is police salary monthly?
- Police recruitment portal login
- Police recruitment news today
- How to check police recruitment status
- Nigeria police news today on recruitment
- Nigeria police recruitment portal
- npf.gov.ng portal login
All your questions will be answered on this page. Your duty here is to sit back and read this article till the end, as we’re going to walk you through all the above questions and topics.
Is Nigeria Police Application Form Out?
Yes, Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has made a public notice that the recruitment exercise will begin on August 15, 2023, for all interested candidates. So if you wish to apply, you can do so by visiting the police recruitment portal at www.npf.gov.ng.
Applicants should note that the NPF application form is free and accessible online by prospective candidates as well as the general public; therefore, beware of fraudsters who might want to use this for extortion.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Prospective candidates who meet the advertisement requirements and are also indigent and from any of the below-listed states in Nigeria can apply.
Anambra State, Bayelsa State, Bauchi State, Rivers State, Kaduna State, Ondo State, Nasarawa State, Ogun State, Kogi State, Benue State, Jigawa State, Plateau State, Akwa Ibom State, Katsina State, Abia State, Cross River State, Taraba State, Adamawa State, Zamfara State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Kano State, Lagos State, Edo State, Borno State, Ekiti State, Niger State, Gombe State, Kebbi State, Osun State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Sokoto State, Kwara State
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
Nigeria Police recruitment portal is www.npf.gov.ng. This is the direct portal login to access the NPF job application form.
NPF Recruitment Process
The selection technique for the NPF recruitment exercise may involve several phases; these phrases include:
1. Application Stage
The first stage of the selection process is for applicants to apply for the available NPF job vacancies, following the job requirements.
Prospective candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria or fail to provide the required information might be disqualified at this stage.
2. Aptitude Test
At this stage, the management of Nigeria Police Force, which is in charge of recruitment, will screen all submitted applications received from applicants and then release the names of shortlisted candidates.
Those whose names are on the shortlist will undergo an aptitude test exercise, which will assess their general knowledge, abilities, and capacities and brief them about the work ahead.
3. Physical Fitness Test
Candidates who pass the aptitude test might be required to enroll in a physical fitness test to ensure they’re fit for the job.
4. Medical Examination
Shortlisted candidates at this stage will be required to undergo a medical examination to check if they’re physically and medically fit to perform the duties of the job position being applied for.
Any candidates who pass the above phases will be invited for a screening or interview, which will assess their capacity for the position based on their applied qualifications, communication skills, and experience.
6. Background Check
Qualified applicants from the interview stage will then be subjected to a background check to verify they’re who they say they are and also check their criminal record.
7. Final Selection
Based on the final results of the above phases, the most suitable applicants will be selected for employment with the Nigeria Police Force (NPF).
General Requirements for 2023 Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Prospective candidates must be Nigerian.
- Concerned candidates must possess valid means of identification.
- Applicants must not be younger than 18 years or older than 24 years.
- 1.67 meters is the height measurement for male applicants.
- While 1.64 meters is the height measurement for female applicants,
- Regarding acceptable check measurements, male applicants must be 86cm (34 inches) tall.
- Interested applicants must be psychologically and physically fit.
- No applicant should have any kind of mental or physical impairment.
- Applicants must be of good behavior and not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Prospective candidates must tender two (2) verified references, which include: Magistrates, Local Government Chairman or Secretary, Traditional Rulers, or heads of attended organizations or education.
- Prospective candidates must possess any of these certificates (SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB) with not less than five credits in which Mathematics and English are mandatory.
Key competencies and skills
- Applicants must be strong and possess analytical skills.
- Prospective candidates should have good communication skills.
- Candidates should possess interpersonal skills and have the ability to mobilize resources.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
The following are the simple steps on how to submit an application for Nigeria Police recruitment. Master the steps, so that once the recruitment officially begins, you can immediately proceed to the recruitment portal to apply.
- Visit www.npf.gov.ng
- Click available vacancy on the top menu section.
- Highlight the position you wish to apply for.
- Create an account if you don’t have one.
- After verifying your account, login to start your applications.
- Fill out the space provided with the correct details.
- Scan and upload both academic and professional credentials, including other required documents.
- Proofread your application details once again to avoid mistakes.
- If everything is in order, kindly click on Submit.
The following are the documents you will need to scan and upload during your application.
- Recent passport
- NYSC Discharge certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- WASC, GCE, or NECO
- Birth certificate / Affidavit of Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantor’’s form
Closing Date For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
The Nigeria Police recruitment process always takes two (2) to six (6) weeks after the opening of the recruitment portal.
Nigeria Police recruitment will start on August 15, 2023, and the closing date is September 26, 2023. Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal, access the available vacant positions, and apply for any position of their choice on or before the application deadline for www.npf.gov.ng Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal.
Nigeria Police Recruitment FAQs
Is Nigeria Police Recruitment Form for 2023 out?
Nigerian Police Force recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing. Prospective candidates are advised to visit the NPF recruitment portal at www.npf.gov.ng and submit an application on or before September 26, 2023.
How to apply for police 2023?
To apply for the Nigeria Police recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- First, login to NPF recruitment portal at www.npf.gov.ng
- Select an available vacancy on the official website.
- Pick any position of your choice.
- Create an account if you don’t have one.
- After verifying your account, login to begin your applications.
- Fill out the space provided with the correct details.
- Upload all relevant documents as demanded.
- Before you submit, kindly proofread your personal information to avoid mistakes.
Is Nigeria Police form out for 2024?
Yes, the Nigeria Police Form is out. The NPF is calling for applications from suitable and qualified candidates to visit the recruitment portal and submit an application.
What is the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal login?
www.npf.gov.ng is the Nigeria police portal for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
- UK Teachers Recruitment
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- Lafarge Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Air Peace Recruitment
- Reno Airline Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Shortlist PDF
- CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Shortlist
- Civil Defence CBT Exam
- Kabo Air Recruitment
- RSCSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- CPN Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters