NJI Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form is out. You can apply for the National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2023 by learning about the requirements, application portal (www.nji.gov.ng), and the easy steps about NJI Recruitment Portal 2023 are made available on this page.
Is it in your utmost interest to apply for NJI Recruitment 2023? If yes, then I believe the instructions and guidelines on this page will help you very well.
NJI application form has been long awaited by citizens of Nigeria who wish to explore their careers, and this has really made them search through the internet and, in some cases, visit the application portal regularly in order to validate if the application form is out.
We’ve put together the necessary information on NJI recruitment portal, application process, and how to get NJI recruitment form on the NJI job website, www.nji.gov.ng, and get shortlisted.
The following are some of the questions we received from some job seekers.
- Is the NJI Recruitment form out for 2023?
- Are NJI shortlisted candidates for 2023 Out?
- What is the requirement for NJI recruitment in 2023?
- How can I join the NJI Recruitment 2023?
- What is the NJI salary structure?
- Can I apply for the 2023 NJI Recruitment without Credentials?
- How long is NJI training last in Nigeria?
- When is the NJI Screening Date 2023?
- How can I apply for NJI Recruitment 2023?
- What is the full meaning of NJI?
- What is the highest judicial office in Nigeria?
About NJI Recruitment
I know you might wonder what the full meaning of NJI is, but don’t worry, we will shed more light on that. The full meaning of NJI is National Judicial Institute, and the commission is a federal government agency that has various responsibilities in government, As such, the agency always recruits new workers from time to time.
The National Judicial Institute (NJI) promotes efficiency, uniformity, and quality in judicial services in the Superior and Lower Courts. And the Supreme Court is the highest judicial office in Nigeria.
At the moment, the NJI is not recruiting; once recruitment begins, the information will be released to the general public.
Prior to this, the management of the National Judicial Institute (NJI) has officially notified applicants on its portal, www.nji.gov.ng that the recruitment form is absolutely free and that employment in the agency is quite transparent. As long as you meet the job requirements, you should be eligible to enroll in the recruitment.
Furthermore, applicants from any of the states listed below in Nigeria are well qualified to submit an application.
Abia State, Bayelsa State, Delta State, Bauchi State, Benue State, Gombe State, Anambra State, Plateau State, Akwa Ibom State, Kano State, Katsina State, Nasarawa State, Sokoto State, Cross River State, Adamawa State, Ondo State, Zamfara State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Borno State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Niger State, Ekiti State, Ogun State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Osun State, Lagos State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Imo State, Oyo State, Taraba State, Kwara State.
Is the NJI Recruitment form out for 2023?
No, currently, the National Judicial Institute (NJI) recruitment form is not yet out and the recruitment is not ongoing; once it’s started, we will ensure to update this page.
You Can Also Apply For
How long is NJI training last in Nigeria?
The maximum number of months NJI recruitment training lasts is six (6) months, while three (3) months is the minimum. The calculation of this duration commences once all the shortlisted candidates report to their respective camps, and any applicants who fail to report will be disqualified.
What is the NJI salary structure?
This is one of the major questions that has really been asked by individuals who wish to apply for NJI jobs. Well, it is good to know how much the salary structure is.
Kindly note that the estimated NJI monthly salary is NGN250,000, this statistic is based on rank, you can check more salary structure, position, and age limit on NJI portal www.nji.gov.ng
NJI Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Prospective applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Such candidates must have a legally valid means of identification like a NIN, Driver’s license, International passport, etc.
- The ability to solve problems is required from candidates.
- Interested candidates should be able to show good behavior and have excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of computers and some relevant applications is an added advantage.
- Concerned candidates who wish to apply must possess any of the following, B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in the relevant course.
- Concerning fundamental certificates such as WAEC, NECO, GCE, etc., interested applicants must possess any of them with not less than five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics.
- Kindly note that any criminal-related cases attached to anyone interested in this job should not be applied for.
NJI Application Portal (www.nji.gov.ng)
The recruitment portal of NJI Recruitment 2023 is www.nji.gov.ng. Prospective candidates are to navigate to this portal and submit their applications on or before the stipulated deadline.
How to Apply for NJI Recruitment 2023
- Login NJI official website via www.nji.gov.ng
- Click on the Job Opening in the top menu section
- Outline a position that suits your qualifications.
- Read the job guidelines and criteria carefully.
- Click on “Apply for this job now.”
- Provide all required information on the application form.
- Proofread and submit your application.
Kindly note that after the completion or closure of the recruitment portal, the NJI shortlisted candidates for 2023 will be announced. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted through email or SMS. and the screening date and examination venues will be sent, along with other necessary information.
NJI Recruitment Closing Date
Being that the recruitment has not officially commenced, there is no closing date yet. Once a public notice is made by NJI, we’ll update this page. Stay glued!
Ongoing Recruitments In Nigeria
- UK Teachers Recruitment
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- Lafarge Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Air Peace Recruitment
- Reno Airline Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Kabo Air Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- CPN Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- NCDMB RECRUITMENT
- Airtel Recruitment
- BOVAS Oil and Gas Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023UNIMAID SRMS Student Portal Login | How to Login (2023)
- BlogSeptember 8, 2023Flowextra Login Registration Form 2023 | How to Register
- RecruitmentSeptember 8, 2023TSB Recruitment Posting List 2023/2024 | (Download Complete List)
- BlogSeptember 7, 2023Bauchi State University School Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session First and Second Semesters