UNIUYO Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal is open for online applications. The application portal, www.uniuyo.edu.ng, recruitment form, requirements, job vacancies, how to apply for the ongoing University of Uyo Recruitment 2024, and necessary information about UNIUYO Recruitment 2023 are well explained in this article.
Are you searching for information on how to apply for the UNIUYO Recruitment? If yes, I’m thrilled to let you know that you’ve come to the right place, and all the answers and guidelines you need are provided for you here in this article, so prepare your mind as you navigate through.
To this end, this article highlights information about UNIUYO recruitment portal, how to obtain and access the recruitment form, application procedures through the website www.uniuyo.edu.ng, and how you can apply for the University of Uyo jobs and get shortlisted
About the University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
The name University of Uyo came into existence in 1991 by the Federal Government of Nigeria, following the establishment of the University of Cross River State in 1981. In 1987, Akwa Ibom State was created, and the University was jointly owned by both governments until 1991.
The University of Uyo, founded in the 1930s, has undergone a unique historical metamorphosis. It began as a practicing school and later evolved into a Teacher Training College, a College of Education, and eventually a Federal University in 1991. Today, it is a hub for learning, research, and community development.
The University of Uyo, located in Uyo, Nigeria, is a third-generation institution with a multi-campus system. With two international airports within a 100-kilometer radius, Uyo is easily accessible by road.
The University of Uyo has made strides in competition with first-generation universities, including the College of Health Sciences and Ime Umanah Campus.
University of Uyo Core Values
Listed below are the core values of the University of Uyo.
- Faith in God
- Academic Excellence in Teaching and Research
- Institutional Autonomy
- Academic Freedom
- Peer and Professional Review
- Qualitative Service Delivery
- Strong Work Ethics
- Equal Opportunity
- Creativity and Innovation
- Transparency and Accountability
- Peace and orderliness
Objectives of University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
- Encouraging universal access to higher education, regardless of race, sex, or political conviction, promotes learning advancement.
- Provide instruction and learning facilities in all branches, making them accessible to those equipped to benefit from them.
Is University of Uyo Recruitment Form Out?
No, currently UNIUYO recruitment application form for 2023 has not yet been released. Just as we have stated, the last recruitment advertisement was published in October 2022.
We will update this page once there are new job openings; in the meantime, here are the vacant positions the university might be recruiting for, just as last year.
UNIUYO Recruitment 2024/2025 Job Vacancies
- Director of Works, Physical Planning, and Development
- External Auditor
- University Librarian
- Chief Medical Director (CMD)/CEO
- Associate Professor
- Senior Lecturer
- Assistant Lecturer
- Deputy Registrar
- Quantity surveyor
UNIUYO Recruitment 2024 Requirements
- Prospective applicants must come from Nigeria.
- Interested applicants must possess legal and valid proof of identification like a NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License, or international passport.
- Interested applicants must have not less than five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Possession of excellent communication and analytical skills
- Computer literacy is required.
- Interested candidates must have a passion for lecturing.
- Interested candidates must not be older than 35 years old.
- You must be mentally and physically certified to work.
- Completion of one year of the National Youth Service Corps
- Aspiring candidates must possess an OND, HND, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Applicants applying for higher positions must possess a Ph.D. degree or equivalent
- You must possess at least 2 years of work experience for non-academic jobs and a minimum of 3 years of work experience for academic staff jobs.
- Candidates must be competent in handling multiple tasks.
- Professional memberships and certifications will be a great advantage.
- Prospective candidates should possess advanced competency in oral and written English and the ability to interact with people.
www.uniuyo.edu.ng is the application portal, or you can call it the official website of UNIUYO Recruitment 2023. Interested persons are advised to visit this website, access the vacant positions, and submit an application.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Recruitment 2024
- Visit the UNIUYO recruitment portal at www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Click on “EPortals” on the top menu bar.
- Click Sign Up to create an account using valid information.
- Fill out the application form correctly.
- Ensure you upload the required documents in scanned PDF format.
- Then click Submit.
- Download and save it on your device, or print it out.
UNIUYO Recruitment 2024/2025 Closing Date
The closing date for 2023 UNIUYO recruitment has not yet been announced, but recruitment will commence in October 2023. Prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal regularly to be updated once the recruitment starts.
Prior to this, you are to bookmark this page or follow us on Kindi Recruit so that you will be among the first 50 people to know the starting/closing dates regarding UNIUYO Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal.
UNIUYO Recruitment Update
Wow!, I’m excited you’ve read up to this point, and if you have, I must say you are the luckiest candidates for the UNIUYO recruitment 2023/2024, Bravo!
Below are the latest UNIUYO recruitment news and updates; kindly pay close attention to them as these are benchmarks for this recruitment.
- Applicants are advised to take this notice very seriously and, as such, should be treated as important because that will serve as a secret to making their application unique, recommended, accepted, and suitable for employment at UNIUYO.
- Make sure that you meet all the general requirements and individual job requirements before you proceed to apply.
- You have to be very sure that you are sending an application for the job for which you are most suitable and qualified.
- All applicants must be careful when sending in their application and must be very sure to send in a complete application package because failure to do so will only make your application incomplete and unaccepted.
- Be sure that you do not have any bad record or bad public reputation because the University of Uyo, Uyo (UNIUYO) does employ persons who have a bad public image and criminal records.
- I hope you know that falsifying your credentials and other important records while sending in your application will lead to UNIUYO withdrawing your application from their portal, and you might not stand a chance of applying for UNIUYO Recruitment in the future.
Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria
- SEC recruitment
- FMBN Recruitment
- PFMO Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Julius Berger Recruitment
- Lafarge Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- AGIP Oil Company Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- Air Peace Recruitment
- Reno Airline Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Kabo Air Recruitment
- Jaiz Bank Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Beloxxi Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Providus Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Nova Merchant Bank Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- CPN Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- NCDMB RECRUITMENT
- Airtel Recruitment
- BOVAS Oil and Gas Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
- OAKLEAF Recruitment
- Smith Godwin has been a writer at Kindi Recruit for a long time. He has confidence in roles that require a high level of diligence, strong teamwork, and advanced problem-solving skills, along with dedication to achieving uncompromising quality of work under stringent deadlines in an organization.
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024FUOYE Student Portal Login | How to Login – ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng
- BlogFebruary 21, 2024Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Students Portal Login | How to Login – poly.dsustportal.com
- BlogFebruary 20, 2024FUGUS Student Portal 2024 | How to Login – ugs.fugusau.edu.ng
- BlogJanuary 29, 2024BASUG Student Portal Login | How to Login – basug.safsrms.com